As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Gardentrends #ad
Gardentrends Jiffy Super Pellets, Expands to 2" Diameter 50 mm x 3-1/4" Tall, 50ct #adGardentrends #ad
- Reduce transplant shock: Plant pellets right into the ground. No pot needed: The growing medium offers great aeration and water retention.
Promotes: Great root development. Jiffy pellets: Are made of sterile peat growing medium. Pellets: 3/4" thick compressed expands to a 2" diameter 50 mm x 3-1/4" tall cylinder.
2. Jiffy #ad
35 Jiffy 7 Peat Pellets 50mm, Jiffy Peat Pellet Helps to Avoid Root Shock, Large Pellets, Seeds Starting #adJiffy #ad
- Minimizes transplant shock and root damage. Just add water and pellet will expand. No soil reqired. Ready and easy to use. Pellet size 50mm 2 x 3. 5 inch.
3. Jiffy #ad
Jiffy Peat Pellet Helps to Avoid Root Shock, Seeds Starting, 150 Jiffy 7 Peat Pellets 50mm, Large Pellets #adJiffy #ad
- Ready and easy to use. Minimizes transplant shock and root damage. Just add water and pellet will expand. Pellet size 50mm 2 x 3. 5 inch. No soil reqired.
4. ZeeDix #ad
ZeeDix 50pcs 50mm Peat Pellet Fiber Soil Plant Seed Starters Plugs Pallet Seedling Soil Block, Seed Fertilizer Nutrient Block Compressed Peat Block #adZeeDix #ad
- Size: each peat soil pellet is with a 50mm/2 inches diameter and 05 high, after absorbing water, the height can reach 1. 4 inches high bring enough grow room for the seeds. Package includes: includes 50pcs fiber soil direct plant seed starters, enough seed peat, you can grow multiple plants/ flowers/ vegetables at the same time.
The general depth is twice the seed diameter. It can be transplanted and planted without detachment. Great for beginners in gardening and also for kids. As the seedlings continue to grow and replenish in time, the entire expansion process takes about 3-5 minutes; 4.
Material: as a raw material, sphagnum moss is environmentally friendly and can be fully degraded; it is convenient for transplanting and colonizing operations, improving efficiency and success rate of transplanting.
The depth of the seed is entered according to the size of the seed diameter. Adding water above the pellets fiber soil; 3. The unique net cover design is convenient for the transportation and transplanting of seedlings, and it is not scattered. Putting some peat pellets in a container; 2. Function: these fiber nutrient soils can allow your plant seeds to be planted indoors in the cold winter and can grow healthily. The method of use is simple and easy to operate.
5. Jiffy #ad
200 Count- Jiffy 7 Peat Soil 42mm Pellets Seeds Starting Plugs: Indoor Seed Starter- Start Planting Indoors for Transplanting to Garden or Planter Pot #adJiffy #ad
- Free root development. Easy to store/transport - low volume. Reliable substrate - same product time after time. Minimizes transplant shock and root damage. Ready/easy to use.
6. Jiffy #ad
Jiffy Peat Pellet Helps to Avoid Root Shock, 100 Jiffy 7 Peat Pellets 42mm, 100 Jiffy Peat Pellets 42mm 1, Seeds Starting #adJiffy #ad
- 100 pellets - ready and easy to use. Minimizes transplant shock and root damage. Pellet size 42mm 1. 65in x 1. 50in. No soil reqired. Just add water and pellet will expand.
7. Ferry Morse #ad
Jiffy Seed Starting Tomato Greenhouse with 36 50mm Peat Pellets and Bonus SUPERthrive Sample Packet + Plant Markers 2 Pack #adFerry Morse #ad
- Base watertight tray has been produced using 100% recycled materials and can be re-used several times for starting your seeds indoors; humidity dome is 100% recyclable and can also be used numerous times before recycling.
Once you've used and transplanted all of your peat pellets you can refer back to us because we carry peat pellet refills of all sizes including: 36mm, 42mm and 50mm! You will receive two 2 greenhouse kits, thirty-six 36 biodegradable peat pellets with a 50mm diameter, each kit includes one of the following: one 1 watertight tray, one 1 humidity dome, one 1 BONUS SUPERthrive plant nutrients sample and one 1 pack of plant markers.
Each greenhouse kit will come with easy to follow instructions for sowing and starting your seeds indoors please note, seeds are not included with the greenhouses. Jiffy peat pellets are responsibly sourced from Canadian Sphagnum peat moss bogs.
8. Plantation #ad
Brown, Plantation Products J616ST11 SuperTrive Seed Starter #adPlantation #ad
- Convenient, no-mess way to start seeds. Pellet expands to form pot and soil in one. No assembly required. 16 cells - 60mm Pellets.
|Manufacturer||Plantation Products #ad|
9. Jiffy #ad
250 Jiffy 7 Peat Pellets 50mm, Seeds Starting, Large Pellets, Jiffy Peat Pellet Helps to Avoid Root Shock #adJiffy #ad
- No soil reqired. Pellet size 50mm x 95mm2 x 3. 7 inch. Minimizes transplant shock and root damage. Ready and easy to use. Just add water and pellet will expand.
10. Root Naturally #ad
200 Count, Root Naturally 42mm Peat Pellets #adRoot Naturally #ad
- 42mm premium peat Pellets - 200ct. Perfect for starting seeds and cuttings. Fits in 42mm trays. Includes Instructions. Resealable Bag.