As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Rio Hamza Trading #ad
Hand Blended Aloe Vera and Succulent Soil Mix, Aloe Vera Soil Blend, Re-Pots 3-4 Small Plants or 1-2 Medium Plants, All Natural 2qts #adRio Hamza Trading #ad
- Specially formulated to provide the correct growing environment for aloe plants, don't just keep it alive, let it thrive. The added sand increases drainage over just using Perlite alone, Lime increases the PH to ensure the soil correctly provides aloe specific nutrition.
Ingredients: peat Moss, Sand, Perlite, Lime.2
2 quarts of soil is an 8 inch x 10 inch bag that will allow the re-potting 3-4 small aloe plants or 1-2 medium plants. Aloe is traditionally an easy to care for plant, however getting lots of new growth, isn't so easy, using a correct soil can be effective in getting size on your plant faster.
2. NA #ad
Ideal for Re-Potting 3-4 Small or 1-2 Medium Size Plants 2 Quart Size Bag, All Natural Aloe Vera Soil Mix Hand Blended Succulent Soil #adNA #ad
- Lime increases the soil ph to provide the appropriate Aloe specific nutrition while Sand increases the overall drainage of the blend with the assistance of Perlite, making for the most ideal growth environment for your Aloe and Succulent Plants.
2qt size bag perfect for potting or replanting 3-4 small or 1-2 medium plants. Premium soil blend designed specifically for Aloe Vera and Succulent Plants - hand blend composition of Premium Quality Peat Moss, Perlite, Lime, and Sand. Formulated to grow larger, healthier, and quicker Aloe Vera and other Succulent Plants. Packaged in a resealable bag.
3. The Next Gardener #ad
Professional Grower Mix Soil Fast Draining Pre-Mixed Coarse Blend 2 Quarts #adThe Next Gardener #ad
- Neutral ph soil mix is perfect for succulents, cactus, bonsai and other acid-loving plants. Perfectly for most succulent and cacti varieties, crassula ovata jade, donkey’s tail and other bonsai species.
Well draining the Next Gardener succulent potting soil helps prevent root rot and overwatering. 100% organic and all natural bonsai soil.
Professionally formulated, imported from Denmark, to provide optimum growth for bonsai succulent and cacti plant. Our soil provides the plant support, moisture and drainage bonsai trees need. Organic cactus and succulent soil mix, well draining, light-weight, pH balance 5.5. This soil is optimized for ph of 5. 5.
4. Hoffman #ad
Brown/A, Hoffman 10404 Organic Cactus and Succulent Soil Mix, 4 Quarts #adHoffman #ad
- Complete package directions provide useful growing information. This product measures 4 quarts. Provides the drainage cacti need to flourish; ready to use; pH balanced. Organic cactus and succulent soil mix. Professionally formulated for use with both jungle and desert cacti.
5. Kenzoplants #ad
Snake Plant, Small Bag Garden Soil for Indoor Plants, Organic Succulents & Cactus Soil Mix, Fast Draining Pre-Mixed Blend, Professional Potting Soil, Aloe Vera, ZZ Plants, Spider Plant, 2 Quarts #adKenzoplants #ad
- Easy to storage and reusing. Fast draining but great moisture keeping formula light-weight and fast-draining, this garden soil could effectively avoid overwatering at any time, but also help absorb necessary air moisture for the plants' growth when you forget to water them, making plants' care much easier.
This will feed up to a few months. All purpose container mix as well this pre-mix potting mix is also good for other indoor & outdoor plants like Aloes, ZZ plants, spider plants, flowers, herbs for fast root development, snake plants, vegetables, making your plants bloom and grow.
Just plant your desired plants into the soil and water them when the soil is completely dry. Professional formula specialized carefully screened blonde sphagnum peat with a low amount of organic fertilizer, Kenzoplants Pre-Mixed potting soil is the right choice specialized for indoor and outdoor plants, easy to help grow beautiful ornamental plants, best for professional growers and amateur gardener.
Ready to use pre-mixed cactus soilthis planting soil is pre-mixed for use, making your gardening or hobby growing a breeze. Quick-zip resealable small bag this plant soil is packed in Small 2 quarts, or 8 quarts bags with easy zip-lock resealable design, 4 quarts, an ideal choice for home or personal indoor ornamental container plants.
6. The Succulent Cult #ad
Premium Organic Succulent & Cactus Soil Mix, Fast Draining Pre-Mixed Blend 3 Dry Quarts #adThe Succulent Cult #ad
- If your looking for a compatible soil for your houseplants, herbs, or vegetables this will work hand in hand with helping them thrive due the ability to retain the necessary water and drain out the excess. Simply transplant your desired succulents into their new container and add our soil mix or pour our soil mix and plant your seeds.
The succulent cult organic soil mix was formulated to also assist your succulents and cactus in their indoor environment by allowing the soil to drain quickly and retaining what your plants need. Leaves take about a few weeks to root before sprouting new succulent plants and cuttings tend to root in as little as 2 weeks.
This is the only soil we use in our greenhouses when propagating leaves, cuttings, and seeds. Pre-mixed & ready to use soil mix: pre-mixed and ready to use soil to help make your gardening or hobby growing a breeze. Depending on species, we tend to see seeds sprout in 1-2 weeks when seeds are fresh.
Excellent drainage & water retention for indoor/outdoor containers: our specially formulated succulent potting soil helps prevent root rot caused by over watering and the #1 reason why most of your succulents and cactus die. Works great for all indoor houseplants, herbs, and vegetables. Perfect for propagation: propagating succulents and cactus is hassle free when using the perfect soil mix. Formulated by professionals: professionally formulated to help succulents and cactus thrive in their container whether kept indoors or outdoors.
7. Hoffman #ad
10 Quarts, Hoffman 10410 Organic Cactus and Succulent Soil Mix #adHoffman #ad
- Organic cactus and succulent soil mix. Pre-mixed, ready to use, excellent for repotting. Professionally formulated for use with both jungle and desert cacti. This product measures 10 quarts by volume. Provides the drainage cacti need to flourish; Ready to use; PH balanced.
8. Hoffman #ad
4 Quarts 2-Pack, Hoffman 10404 Organic Cactus and Succulent Soil Mix #adHoffman #ad
- Provides the drainage cacti need to flourish; ready to use; pH balanced. Professionally formulated for use with both jungle and desert cacti. Complete package directions provide useful growing information. Organic cactus and succulent soil mix.
9. Superfly Bonsai #ad
Succulent & Cactus Soil Mix, Premium Pre-Mixed Fast Draining Blend 1.25 Dry Quarts #adSuperfly Bonsai #ad
- Easy zip resealable bag - simply tear off the top then reseal the easy to close resealable bag over and over until you are ready to re-order soil.
100% money back guarantee - if you are not 100% happy with this product, we will refund you in full. Non-organic mix - this mix is made up of primarily non-organic components no dirt. Promotes excellent water retention & drainage - Specifically formulated for Succulent & Cactus.
Pre-mixed & ready to use - sifted prior to bagging - 1/4 hard japanese Akadama - 1/4 USA Pumice - 1/4 New Zealand Pine Bark and 1/4 Haydite. This is really substrate. This has been found to provide optimal drainage, water retention, nutrient uptake and air to the roots which they love.
10. xGarden #ad
8 Quarts xGarden Cactus and Succulent Soil Mix #adxGarden #ad
- Ph controlled and balanced for optimum plant health. 8 quarts 32 cups all natural Premium Cactus and Succulent Soil Mix. Excellent drainage - contains custom blend of peat moss, vermiculite and perlite.
Xgarden brand - buy from a brand you know and trust - xGarden products are exclusively distributed by Bywater Shop. Perfect mix for all succulents and desert and jungle cacti.