As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. EcoRaider #ad
Bed Bug Killer by EcoRaider 16 oz, Fast and Sure Kill with Extended Residual Protection, Natural & Non-Toxic, Child & Pet Friendly #adEcoRaider #ad
- Non-toxic, safe and eco-friendly — certified usda biobased insecticide, dermatologically safe; child and pet friendly; safe to use directly on mattress and box springs. Proven highest performance in eliminating bed bug eggs.
Extended dry residual protection — university study shows EcoRaider residual provides extended protection for two weeks on bed bugs even after dried. Proven through usda ir4 php program — field tested by research entomologists for eradicating bed bug infestations in public housing buildings and recommend for sensitive environment.
Kill all stages inclusive & even resistant bed bugs — kills bed bug adults and nymphs fast on contact with 100% efficacy, kills bed bugs that are resistant to traditional pesticides.
The most effective bed bug killer — journal of economic entomology published university study confirmed that EcoRaider is the only natural product that kills bed bugs with 100 percent efficacy.
|Manufacturer||Reneotech Inc #ad|
2. Ortho #ad
With Ready-to-Use Comfort Wand, Kills Bed Bugs and Bed Bug Eggs, 1 gal., Ortho Home Defense Max Bed Bug, Bed Bug Spray Also Kills Fleas and Ticks, Flea and Tick Killer #adOrtho #ad
- The continuous spray Comfort Wand easily gets into hard-to-reach areas. Kills even the toughest bed bugs pyrethroid-resistant bed bugs. Use ortho home defense max bed bug, fleas, Flea & Tick Killer to kill bed bugs, bed bug eggs, and ticks.
The second step of a 3-step bed bug solution system. Use spray as a spot treatment around bed frames, mattress seams/tufts/folds, and baseboards.
3. HARRIS #ad
HARRIS Bed Bug Killer, Toughest Liquid Spray with Odorless and Non-Staining Extended Residual Kill Formula Gallon #adHARRIS #ad
- 1021-2597-3. Kills quickly - Knocks down bed bugs fast when sprayed directly. Always follow label directions. Epa registered - approved for use in homes with people and pets by the Environmental Protection Agency No.
Odorless formula - odorless and non-staining formula will not cause damage to fabrics when used according to label directions.
Kills resistant bed bugs & their eggs - Kills even the toughest "pyrethroid resistant" bed bugs and eggs that have built up a resistance to traditional pesticides. Long residual - continues to kill bed bugs for up to 16 weeks after initial application.
4. HARRIS #ad
32oz Bed Bug Killer, 16oz Aerosol Spray, 4-Pack Bed Bug Detection Glue Traps and Bed Bug Bite Relief Gel, 4oz Bed Bug Powder w/Brush, HARRIS Bed Bug Killer Value Bundle Kit #adHARRIS #ad
- Kills bed bugs quickly and offers a residual of up to 16 weeks EPA No. 1021-2597-3. Bed bug powder - Includes one 4oz bottle. Aerosol spray - epa registered for use on additional areas compared to the 32oz trigger spray including luggage.
The ultimate bed bug kit - the products below work extremely well in combination together to help you successfully rid your home of bed bug. Toughest 32oz spray - includes one 32oz trigger spray. Bed bug traps - used to detect and monitor the presence of bed bugs after a treatment has been completed.
5. HARRIS FAMOUS ROACH TABLETS #ad
Harris Bed Bug Killer, Liquid Spray with Odorless and Non-Staining Formula Gallon #adHARRIS FAMOUS ROACH TABLETS #ad
- Great value - 1 gallon allows for repeated applications on an on-going basis to effectively eliminate bed bugs. Extended trigger sprayer - Use the included trigger sprayer to effectively treat areas where bed bugs are hiding.
Epa registered - registered with the Environmental Protection Agency No. Odorless formula - odorless and non-staining formula will not cause damage to fabrics when used according to label directions. 3-11 for indoor residential use. Kills bed bugs when spray Dries - The spray will kill once completely dried.
6. HARRIS #ad
Diatomaceous Earth 4lb with Duster, HARRIS Bed Bug Killer #adHARRIS #ad
- Easy application - the powder duster makes application simple and allows the product to be used right away. 73729-1-3 for use in homes with people/Pets and Listed with the Organic Minerals Research Institute.
Fast acting - insects coming into contact with the powder will die within 48 hours of initial contact.
Epa registered & omri listed - registered with the environmental Protection Agency No. Long residual - continues to kill bed bugs for weeks after application as long as it's kept dry. Comprehensive - the powder is great for a thorough treatment, as it's able to effectively treat hard to reach areas.
7. Raid #ad
8 ct, Raid Bed Bug Detector & Trap #adRaid #ad
- Indoor use. Indoor use. Indoor use. Use when traveling or at home. Partially enclosed trap, designed with a see-through window.
|Manufacturer||SC Johnson #ad|
8. mdxconcepts #ad
16oz, Natural Organic Formula Fastest, Repellent Spray, All Natural, Pet Safe, mdxconcepts Bed Bug Killer, Peppermint Oil, Indoor/Outdoor Spray, Made in USA #admdxconcepts #ad
- One of the main components of the bed bug spray is the peppermint oil that kills the bugs effectively and saves you from the staunch smell of other bug killer sprays.
Safe for you - the spray is made up of products that are pet-friendly. It is made up of essential oils and is completely safe to be used around. Natural – the bed bug spray is made up of ingredients such as essential oils. It is freedom to you but a disaster to the bugs.
Stainless action - you can spray it anywhere and everywhere without worrying about the stain marks as it is stain-free. It works on almost all the species of the bedbugs. It can be your go-to product without thinking twice and is natural. Instant exterminator - this bed bug spray from MDX Concepts is the best solution to completely destroy the bed bug infestation instantly.
9. HARRIS #ad
Diatomaceous Earth Powder, Toughest Bed Bug Powder, Toughest Gallon Spray and Powder Duster, HARRIS Bed Bug Killer Value Bundle Kit #adHARRIS #ad
- Powder duster - includes one powder duster that can be used to better apply silica and diatomaceous earth powder deep into cracks and crevices. Diatomaceous earth powder - includes one 8oz bottle. Toughest gallon spray - includes one 128oz gallon.
Toughest bed bug Powder - Includes one 4oz bottle. Kills bed bugs quickly and offers a residual of up to 16 weeks. The ultimate bed bug kit - the products below work extremely well in combination together to help you successfully rid your home of bed bug. Works by cutting the exoskeleton of the bed bug, causing the bug to dry out and die.
10. Ever Pest #ad
Electronic Insect Control Defender 2Pack, Roach Bed Bug Mouse Rodent Mosquito Killer, Model T1 Ultrasonic Pest Repeller Plug in #adEver Pest #ad
- Pests may bite you anytime, especially at night when you are least protected. Instead of killing the pests, it uses a brand-new technology that produces ultrasonic pulses that expel ALL types of insects and pests out of your home, without killing them. It’s a much better alternative to any toxic sprays, chemical repellents and traps that may cause significant harm to humans and pets.
Fast & easy set-up - simply plug the pest control repeller into an electrical outlet and it’s set to start protecting your home from pests! No refills or add-ons are ever needed. But keep in mind, the repeller is always ON if it’s just plugged into an outlet; the night light doesn’t indicate the work mode.
It’s that easy! there is a built-in night light that can create a cozy atmosphere. Our ultrasonic insect repellent works against any kind of pests and insects! Forget about roaches, bed bugs, flycatchers, mice and others! Works both indoors and outdoors, spiders, if kept from moisture and rain.
Disease prevention - insects are able to transmit a number of diseases caused by viruses, bacteria and parasites. Repeller that does the job - don’t waste your money on pest exterminators, mouse traps that affect only certain types of pests. Our pest repeller will take care of that problem and protect your family. Your ultimate home protection - our cruelty-free pest repeller is a better alternative to conventional methods of getting rid of pests.