As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Outsidepride #ad
Inoculated, 5 LBS, Outsidepride White Dutch Clover Seed: Nitro-Coated #adOutsidepride #ad
- Seeding rate: sow seed at 1/4 lb - 1/2 lb per 1, 000 square feet or 8 to 10 lbs per acre. White dutch clover seed is a perennial used for erosion control, food plots, ground cover, pasture mixtures, green manure crop, lawn alternative, and many other uses.
It can also be used an a lawn alternative. This perennial seed can be grown across the country for deer food plots, pasture mixtures, erosion control, and cover crops in USDA Zones 3 - 10.
White dutch clover can be seeded by broadcasting the seed on the prepared soil and raking it in lightly. White clover helps boost soil nitrogen levels, taking nitrogen from the air and fix it in the soil. Keep the clover seed continually moist until germination occurs which is usually within 14 days with temperatures of 65 - 70F.
2. Outsidepride #ad
Inoculated, 5 LBS, Outsidepride Crimson Clover Seed: Nitro-Coated #adOutsidepride #ad
- Our crimson seed is coated and inoculated for optimum germination and growth. Crimson clover is an annual grown for cover crops, silage, forage, wildlife food plots, soil erosion control, and many other uses.
Sow seeds at 1/2 - 3/4 lb per 1, 000 square feet or 20 to 30 lbs per acre. Rest assured these are quality seeds. Crimson clover is grown all across the United States as an annual clover and does not get excessively tall. These heirloom seeds are non-gmo and open pollinated.
3. Scotts #ad
Scotts 76121 Turf Builder EdgeGuard Mini Broadcast Spreader 76121 #adScotts #ad
- Designed to deliver superior results when used with Scotts fertilizer and grass seed products; Can be used for salting--for best results use with Scotts Ice Melt. Comes pre-calibrated and fully assembled with fold-down handle for easy storage.
Scotts turf builder mini walk-behind broadcast spreader features Scotts exclusive EdgeGuard Technology to keep product off landscaping, driveways, and sidewalks. Holds up to 5, 000 square feet of Scotts lawn products. Ideal for treating smaller areas, and its compact design allows for easy storage.
4. Outsidepride #ad
1 LB, Outsidepride White Miniclover Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- Compared to white dutch clover, miniclover only gets half as tall and the leaf heads are only 1/3rd to 1/2 as large. Miniclover is a perennial, white clover which only grows to approximately 4 - 6 inches tall after it is mowed a few times.
Mix with current lawn as a natural fertilizer as clover fixes nitrogen from the air. You can grow this seed in usda zones 3 - 10 as a perennial. Sow 1 - 2 pounds of clover seeds per 1, 000 SF.
Microclovers are much better than other white clovers for lawns. Miniclover is the perfect lawn alternative for those who want a no mow lawn. Miniclover or this micro type clover is a trifolium repens seed used as a lawn alternative or ground cover. Many people also use this dwarf white clover for a ground cover when looking for a lawn alternative.
5. Seeds2Go #ad
White Clover Seeds, Nitro-Coated and Inoculated, 1 Pound #adSeeds2Go #ad
- Perennial, nitro-Coated, Inoculated Clover Seed. Usda zones: 3 - 10, the standard seeding rate is two pounds per acre. Helps boost soil nitrogen levels, taking nitrogen from the air and fix it in the soil.
Can be used as ground cover, cover crop and for erosion control. Useful in pasture mixes and turf mixes.
6. Outsidepride #ad
5 LBS, Outsidepride Red Clover Seed: Nitro-Coated, Inoculated #adOutsidepride #ad
- Sow seeds at 1/2 pound per 1, 000 square feet or 8 to 16 pounds per acre. Medium red clover seeds are non-gmo and ready to plant across the U. S. In usda zones 3 - 10 and can be grown as a perennial clover. Red clover has many uses including cover crops, pasture mixtures, silage, hay, food plots, and other uses which makes it the most widespread clover seed used today.
Red clover is extremely attractive to insects and bumble bees are the main pollinator. Outsidepride's clovers are coated and inoculated for better germination and establishment.
7. X-Seed #ad
White, X-Seed 440AS0135UCT-5 MicroLawn Grass & Micro-Clover Mixture, 5 #adX-Seed #ad
- Crowds out weeds. Environmentally friendly. Never needs fertilizer. Great for lakeshore. Sun & light shade.
|Warranty||Guaranteed to Grow|
8. Twin City Seed Co. #ad
Twin City Seed Co. Bee Lawn Seed Mixture | Pollinator Friendly, Low Maintenance, Alternative Grass Seed | 99.9% Weed Free | No Noxious Weeds | Shade Tolerant | Sustainable & Resilient | 5 lb. Bag #adTwin City Seed Co. #ad
- Ideal for: residential, parks, right of ways, commercial, landscaping, sports fields, or municipal lawns, medians, yards, and places you don’t want to mow. Ft. Flowering lawn fescue grass cover; non-GMO seed mix; seed is viable up to 1 year.
Bee pollinator-friendly lawn solution: developed in research partnership with the University of Minnesota UofM, this flowering lawn mix features Creeping Thyme, White Dutch Clover, Self Heal and a blend of fine fescues.
Low maintenance: mow biweekly to monthly to a height of 3 inches; max height if left unmowed is 12 inches; fertilizer not recommended or necessary; 99. 9% weed free; no noxious weeds. Bag covers 1000 sq. Sustainable and resilient: once established, there is no need to water; drought tolerant; shade tolerant; fosters a naturally healthy and biodiverse ecosystem. Seed bag contents: 5lb.
9. Scotts #ad
Full Sun, 10 lb., Covers up to 225 sq. ft., Scotts EZ Seed Patch and Repair Sun and Shade, Seed and Fertilizer, Tackifier Reduces Seed Wash-Away, Combination Mulch, Dense Shade, High Traffic Areas #adScotts #ad
- Tackifier: helps keep seed from washing away; Protectant: Helps keep seedlings safe from harmful diseases that can attack newly planted areas. Fertilizer: exclusive controlled release technology feeds seedlings to jumpstart growth.
Grow grass anywhere, guaranteed subject to proper care with this revolutionary seeding mix. Grows in full sun and dense shade, high traffic areas and on slopes; seeds up to 225 sq; ft. Grass seed: scotts best high performance seed; Mulch: absorbs 6X its weight in water and expands to surround the seed in a moist protective layer.
10. Nature's Seed #ad
Nature's Seed S-TRRE-1000-F Dutch Clover, 1000 sq. ft #adNature's Seed #ad
- Never any filler. Never needs fertilizer and makes nearby grass healthier. Adds nutrients back into your soil and provides a green coverage on bare spots.
Clover lawns are low-cost, low-maintenance alternatives to traditional turf lawns. With deep roots, clover is drought-tolerant when added to a traditional lawn. Great in shady or problem areas of your yard. 98% pure live seed.
|Brand||Nature's Seed #ad|
|Manufacturer||Nature's Seed #ad|