As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. X-Seed #ad
X-Seed 440AS0135UCT-5 MicroLawn Grass & Micro-Clover Mixture, White, 5 lbs #adX-Seed #ad
- Crowds out weeds. Never needs fertilizer. Sun & light shade. Great for lakeshore. Environmentally friendly.
|Manufacturer||DLF Pickseed USA #ad|
|Warranty||Guaranteed to Grow|
2. Nature's Seed #ad
1000 sq. ft, Nature's Seed S-TRRE-1000-F Dutch Clover #adNature's Seed #ad
- With deep roots, clover is drought-tolerant when added to a traditional lawn. 98% pure live seed. Adds nutrients back into your soil and provides a green coverage on bare spots.
Never needs fertilizer and makes nearby grass healthier. Never any filler. Great in shady or problem areas of your yard. Clover lawns are low-cost, low-maintenance alternatives to traditional turf lawns.
|Brand||Nature's Seed #ad|
|Manufacturer||Nature's Seed #ad|
3. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride White Dutch Clover Seed: Nitro-Coated, Inoculated, 5 LBS #adOutsidepride #ad
- White dutch clover can be seeded by broadcasting the seed on the prepared soil and raking it in lightly. White clover helps boost soil nitrogen levels, taking nitrogen from the air and fix it in the soil.
Seeding rate: sow seed at 1/4 lb - 1/2 lb per 1, 000 square feet or 8 to 10 lbs per acre. White dutch clover seed is a perennial used for erosion control, food plots, pasture mixtures, ground cover, green manure crop, lawn alternative, and many other uses.
Keep the clover seed continually moist until germination occurs which is usually within 14 days with temperatures of 65 - 70F. It can also be used an a lawn alternative. This perennial seed can be grown across the country for deer food plots, erosion control, pasture mixtures, and cover crops in USDA Zones 3 - 10.
4. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Low Growing, 1/4 Pound Seed: Perennial Mini Clover Seed Lawn Replacement #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- It is easy to grow and can be planted in any zone in the US. Miniclover trifolium repens is a perennial white clover only growing to approximately 4 - 6 inches tall making it ideal for a lawn alternative or to mix with your current lawn grass.
If you mow it, it will want to quit growing just slightly taller than the height it was mowed at. Remove grass. Water. 1/4 pound seed: create a beautiful and low-maintenance lawn with our alternative lawn Mini Clover groundcover.
If miniclover is not cut then the leaf size increases, the leaf size will be about 1/2 the size of white dutch clover. When miniclover or micro clover lawns are not mowed at all, new leaf heads form within a few days so it continually looks thick and lush.
Marde ross & company has been a Licensed California Nursery since 1985. If the clover lawn is never mowed, it will get approximately 6 inches tall. Easy to grow, good ground cover, erosion control. Sow seeds and tamp them down. When it is mowed, the more it is cut then the smaller the leaf size.
5. FARMERS DAUGHTERS SEEDS #ad
Wildlife Attractant, White Clover Seed 5 LB Cover Crop, Pasture, Lawns #adFARMERS DAUGHTERS SEEDS #ad
- Clovers are popular legumes grown for forage and wildlife feed providing useful energy, protein and fiber. Used in lawns, ground cover, cover crop, for erosion control or wildlife.
White clover is especially responsive to cool, moist conditions. Low maintenance, low watering, no fertilizer needed. Perennial, nitro-Coated, Inoculated clover seed.
6. SeedRanch #ad
10 Lbs., SeedRanch White Dutch Clover Seed: Nitro-Coated & Inoculated #adSeedRanch #ad
- Can be used as ground cover, cover crop and for erosion control. Also great to attract wildlife. Blooming clover is often used as an alternative to lawns. Hardy perennial once established in zones 3-10 Helps boost soil nitrogen levels.
|Part Number||WDC-10 Lbs.|
|Warranty||30 Days Money Back|
7. Twin City Seed Co. #ad
Alternative Grass Seed | 99.9% Weed Free | No Noxious Weeds | Shade Tolerant | Sustainable & Resilient | 5 lb. Bag, Twin City Seed Co. Bee Lawn Seed Mixture | Pollinator Friendly, Low Maintenance #adTwin City Seed Co. #ad
- Low mow maintenance: mow biweekly to monthly to a height of 3 inches; max height if left unmowed is 12 inches; fertilizer not recommended or necessary; no need to water once established; drought tolerant.
Bee pollinator-friendly lawn: sustainable and resilient flowering lawn mix features Creeping Thyme, White Dutch Clover, Self-Heal and a blend of fine fescues; fosters a naturally healthy and biodiverse ecosystem.
Bag covers spread of 1000 sq. Researched & certified: developed in research partnership with the University of Minnesota; 5% of all sales go to UofM Bee Lab; Blue Thumb Partners; Oregon Certified Seed.
Ft. Flowering bee lawn seed mix; non-GMO fescue grass seed; seed viable up to 1 year. Ideal for: residential, parks, right of ways, institutional, landscaping, yards, sports fields, or municipal lawns, sidewalk medians, commercial, and places you don’t want to mow. Seed bag contents: 5lb.
8. Barenbrug #ad
Barenbrug Free Range GroundCover Forage Seed Mixture Ideal for Chickens, Blue, Goats, and Sheep, 3 lbs, Game Birds #adBarenbrug #ad
- Quick growth: germination will range from 7-14 days. Cater to variety of animals: Ideal for Chickens, goats, game birds, and sheep. Wide assortment of seed species: Will grow into a smorgasbord of greens for your small animals like free range chickens to forage on.
Coverage: 1-2 lbs per 1000 sq. Grow in multiple places: plant in a tray, chicken runs, vineyard alleyway, in your yard, orchard, or pasture. Ft.
|Model||Free Range GroundCover|
9. Boonetown Seed Company #ad
Jumbo Ladino Clover, Boonetown Seed Easy Sow Easy Grow No Plow Perennial Food plot and Lawn Seed, and Annual Winter Rye!, Alsike Clover, Perfect Mix of Dutch White Clover #adBoonetown Seed Company #ad
- Perfect mix for planting in low light areas like logging roads or all openings in wooded areas. Great for plating in fall or spring food plots for deer and turkeys or in lawns.
Seeds can be broadcasted or drilled into tilled ground or anywhere with exposed dirt! Includes wildlife preferred Winter Rye and white clover seeds. Seed blend germinates and establishes quickly giving good ground cover.
10. Seeds2Go #ad
White Clover Seeds, Nitro-Coated and Inoculated, 1 Pound #adSeeds2Go #ad
- Helps boost soil nitrogen levels, taking nitrogen from the air and fix it in the soil. Usda zones: 3 - 10, the standard seeding rate is two pounds per acre.
Can be used as ground cover, cover crop and for erosion control. Useful in pasture mixes and turf mixes. Perennial, nitro-Coated, Inoculated Clover Seed.