As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Vivlly #ad
5 Pack, Each brick weighs 1.4 lbs, Enhance Root Growth in Herbs, Flowers, Natural Seed Starter with Low EC and pH Balance, Vivlly Compressed Coco Coir Bricks, Organic with High Expansion, House Plants #adVivlly #ad
- Ideal for thicker plant bases. Increase healthy root growth – our ph-balanced peat-free coir seed starter is a renewable and revolutionary resource that’s better for plants and the environment because it helps plants retain essential nutrients for more successful germination.
Optimal aeration and drainage – coco coir soil helps plants absorb water more effectively while also letting excess liquid drain through efficiently to reduce oversaturation and prevent waterlogged roots. Quick expansion fibers – vivlly coconut coir bricks and blocks are designed to break apart and absorb water quickly, which helps fill up planters, pots, and vases to create a stronger base for growing seedlings and creating a fuller, stable design.
Support small to large planters - we offer vivlly coco in a single, large coco coir block or in five small bricks to help better support your indoor or outdoor gardens.
Each brick is: 7. 8 x 3. 95 x 2 inches, seedlings, sustainable alternative to traditional soils that also nourish plant roots and fortify growth for seeds, Weight of each brick: 1.4lb. Fill up a bigger planter pot or plant multiple herbs across a few pots. Organic coir seed starters - this low ec biodegradable soil is made from genuine coconut coir husks for a smart, and cuttings.
2. nutroeno #ad
Reptile Bedding6 Pack, Coco Coir Bricks for Plants, Compressed Coconut Fiber Substrate Garden Coir Plant Soil for Vegetables Flowers Berries Planting #adnutroeno #ad
- Long lifethe coco coir remains in use for a long time and can be reused indefinitely. Provides better aeration than soil. Fully expands a brick could obtain 2 Gallon of moist, fluffy Coco Coir soil. Fibers are unique microscopic tubes that fill then allow excess water to pass through.
Ideal for a variety of applicationsuse for indoor or outdoor plants. Increased oxygen and great drainage means less over watering problems, the #1 reason for plant failure. A fully-hydrated brick can hold eight to ten times its volume in water.
Convenience and easy to usecoconut brick is compressed, making it easy to carry, use and store. Environmentally friendly pith is fine husk fibers from coconuts and can be used in greenhouses, garden beds, individual pots, terrariums, grow bags, landscaping, vertical gardens or container gardens on the patio.
Water absorption & retainingsponge-like properties of coconut fiber will absorb up to 10 times its weight in water. Just soak the coco coir brick in water for at least 1 hour before using it. Ph balanced, low in natural salts, no weeds. Eco-friendly and sustainable this coconut coir is a perfect alternative to peat moss and works better while being environmentally responsible. This creates air space, providing vital oxygen to plant roots.
3. BILLIOTEAM #ad
BILLIOTEAM 2 Pack Premium Coco Coir Brick,Compressed Coconut Fiber Garden Expandable Coir Soil Peat Block for Herbs Vegetables Flowers Berries Planting #adBILLIOTEAM #ad
- How to use: put the coconut block into the container, add appropriate warm water and wait for 30-60 minutes, let the coconut block fully absorb the water and the brick will expand to 8-9 times the volume.
Wide application: these compressed coco fiber blocks are suitable for terrariums, raise seedlings, such as vegetables, great for seed starting, grow bags, flowers, herbs, greenhouses, soil amendment, seed germination and good bedding for amphibians, house plants, cactus and so on.
Material: made of high quality coconut coir fiber material, low in natural salts, PH Balanced, great for gardening.
Size: each coco coir block measures 7. 87" x 3. 94" x 1. 97"/20cm x 10cm x 5cm, it will expand to a volume of about 7L, after absorbing water, bring enough grow space for the plant. Feature: the coir block soil has great water retention and air permeability, provides better aeration than soil, which can offer a comfortable environment for most plants to grow.
4. Verdana #ad
4x 1.25 Lb Compressed Bricks, Coco Coir, Coir Pith, Low EC, Optimum pH, Coco Peat, Alternative to Peat Moss – Soilless Growing Medium, High Expansion, Verdana Coconut Fiber Potting Mix – 5 Lb Pack #adVerdana #ad
- 100% natural and Eco-Friendly. As a soil additive, helps soil reconstruction. Excellent water absorption and retention. Debris-free.
9. 6 gallons for the pack of 4 bricks. Low ec salt content, low Moisture and Optimum pH for root establishment, survival and growth. Each single brick expands to 2. 4 gallons on addition of water.
|Part Number||Coco Block - 5|
5. Iceyyyy #ad
Expanding Organic Coco Coir Pellet Fiber Soil, 1.57Inch, Peat Soil Pellets Seeds Starting Plugs for Planting 60, Iceyyyy 60pcs 40mm Compressed Coco Coir Fiber Potting Soil #adIceyyyy #ad
- If you have any issue with the product, please contact us without hesitation. Our guarantee:100% satisfied:we provide the best quality products and best service for you. Sustainable material:sustainable coconut shell raw materials, can provide enough oxygen and moisture, green and environmentally friendly, can also be used to grow vegetables.
Growing easily: once seedlings have grown, initial seeds, germination, plant propagation, simply insert the entire coco soil disk into an outdoor planter pot or backyard garden, very suitable for clonal plants, etc.
A sufficient quantity can meet your application requirements in different factories.
Application occasion: it can be used for indoor plants, garden flowers, herbal medicines, and also for outdoor planting. Packaging include: in this package, you will receive 60 pcs compressed coconut fiber soil pans with a diameter of 1. 57" / 40mm and a height of 05". Customer satisfaction is our top priority.
6. Peach Country #ad
Home and Country Coconut Fiber Compressed Coco Coir Brick. Coco Coir is Great to use as a Compost Starter for Your Home Garden. Coco Coir Bricks Provide Organic Alternative to peat Moss for Plants.10 #adPeach Country #ad
- 100% organic } when coco gardening, coco peat soil, having peace of mind that adding our product to your organic compost will not add any harmful toxins to help maximize the nutrients of what you are growing is a personal goal of ours! Expansion for maximal usage } upon wetting the coconut coir block, it expands to 17-18 gallons worth of material.
This expansion allows for mixing to create a coconut planting medium seed starter mix that includes making a coco coir perlite mix, or standard coco soil with quality topsoil. Coco soil } coconut coir bricks provide an enhanced gardening soil when combined with top soil, peat moss or perlite.
Superior nutrient retainability } this is especially productive as a seed starting mix to help seed use stored nutrients in both lawn and gardening soil. This reduces watering frequency without creating plant stress, Application: Mix 40% Coco Coir into soil upon planting.
This allows root zone to maximize needed water without becoming waterlogged. Application: mix 40% Coco Coir into soil upon planting. Especially when compared to mushroom compost. High water holding capacity } coco coir soil provides exceptional water capacity through coco coir's ability to hold up to 10x its weight with water, all while still maintaining excellent drainage and aeration. The coco coir provides roots to have something tangible to hold onto and through water retention, require less water.
|Brand||Peach Country #ad|
|Manufacturer||Peach Country #ad|
|Part Number||pcis coco|
7. Alphatool #ad
30pcs 40mm Expanding Coir Fiber Potting Soil- Nursery Compressed Organic Plant Soil Easy-to-Store Coco Coir Pellet Fiber Soil Indoor Seed Starter Kit for Window Plant Herb Flower Microgreens Succulent #adAlphatool #ad
- Wide application: the loose coco coir soil is good for plant root growing. Due to these two features, the loose coco fiber soil will be premium growing media for your plants. Package information: you will receive 30 pieces compressed coco coir soil disks, sized 1. 5"/ 40mm in diameter and 04" in height, in this package.
The ample quantity can meet your requirements for applying on different plants. You can use them on seed starting and transplanting seedlings as growing media. Your seeds and plants will grow safely in a healthy environment, which can help you get an organic garden in your house.
Organic material: our expandable plant growing media soil is made of 100% organic coco fiber, natural and eco-friendly. Easy to use: the usage of our compressed coco coir soil disk is very simple. What you need to do is soaking the coir disk in water and you can adjust the amount of water according the soil moisture you needed.
Premium growing media: our expandable coco fiber potting soil does well in absorbing water then turning into loose soil, which gives the coir block soil great water retention and air permeability. You can widely apply our coco soil on microgreens, herbs, house plants, wheatgrass, vegetables, etc. Besides, compressing the potting soil into cylindrical shape is space-saving and easy for you to store the soil.
8. ZeeDix #ad
Plants, Herbs, Flowers and Vegetables, ZeeDix 100 Pcs 30mm Compressed Coco Coir Fiber Potting Soil Seed Starters, Organic Coco Coir Pellet Fiber Soil for Planting Bonsai #adZeeDix #ad
- Material: sustainable raw coconut coir, environment friendly, which can provide sufficient oxygen and moisture, also you can use it to grow the seeds of vegetables. Plants can have a comfortable growing environment.
It is clean and will not make the dirty. Application: ideal for any kind of gardener. Easy to use:light and small but with water became a big pile, so it is easy to use, compact and Rehydrates quickly, then you can put it in the flower pot or plant pot to use, you can put them in the container and add water together, also it is very convenient to carry.
It can be used for indoor plants, garden flowers, herbs' growth, indoor garden, herbs.
Suitable for growing seeds, flowers and plants' growth. Small body, it is suitable for different plants' growth, big function: 30mm coco coir fiber grow round block, flowers, succulent plants, 100pcs/ziplock bag, herbs and so on. Longer plant life: it can provide abundant oxygen and moisture to the plant to ensure a long lasting, safe and healthy plant life.
9. Prococo CocoPeat #ad
Prococo Cocopeat Compressed Block Premium Coconut Coir Husk Coco Brick Coconut Fiber Substrate Plant Soil Potting Soil Organic Soil Coco Coir Bricks #adPrococo CocoPeat #ad
- Top soil alternative - coconut coir bricks can be used as top soil for plants or can be mixed with sand 60% coco coir, 30% sand, 10% compost to use as a direct medium on open land. Top quality omri certified organic husk - this coconut coir is OMRI certified 100% organic.
The lowest salt coir available on the market - prococo Premium Cocopeat coconut husk coco peat coir brick is made of top quality coco husk that has been washed extensively to extract the salts and minerals found in most coco coir coco soil products.
Ideal for a variety of applications - use prococo CocoPeat in planting soil, aquaponics, landscaping, gardening soil, vermiculture worm farm bedding, hydroponics, potting mix, mixes, soil ammendments, and much more.
The coir possesses excellent water holding capacity due to the natural quality of coco coir brick husk. Eco-friendly and sustainable this coconut coir is a perfect alternative to peat moss and works better while being environmentally responsible. Long life – the coco coir remains in use for a long time and can be reused indefinitely.
10. Mountain Valley Seed Company #ad
Indoor Container Gardening: Seed Starts, Wheatgrass, More, Just Add Water, 40 MM Wafers, OMRI Organic, Minute Soil, Bag of 30 = 5.5 Quarts of Potting Soil, Compressed Coco Coir Fiber Grow Medium #adMountain Valley Seed Company #ad
- Much easier and tidyer than hauling large bags of damp potting soil. Better growth - minute soil provides improved water holding capacity and aeration for faster, strong plant growth, and healthier roots. Ideal for any growing use: Indoor seed starts, vegetables, flowers, garden soil, wheatgrass & more.
Versatile - use as straight grow medium, house plants, herbs, microgreens, or add to garden soil to improve water holding capacity & aeration.4
40 mm minute soil discs - bag of 30 - add 1/3rd cup of water to each disc to re-hydrate - Expands up to 15 times - Yields approx 3/4th cup of soil per disc - Full bag rehydrates to Approx 5.
5 quarts of soil. Convenient - lightweight, compact and rehydrates quickly - Just add water - Peat Free - Eco Friendly - Raw & Non-ammended add your own fertilizer. Minute soil by mountain valley seed company is pure, untreated, raw fibrous coconut coir that is compressed into light convenient discs or blocks that quicky expand into an amazing grow medium when you add water - OMRI listed for organic production.