As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Hirt's Gardens #ad
Echinacea, Quart Pot, Live Plant, Green Twister Coneflower Perennial #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- Hardy in zones 3-8. Color of bloom: Green, Pink/Red. Immediate shipping. Prefers the sun. Height: 30-36 inches.
2. Perennial Farm Marketplace #ad
Perennial Farm Marketplace Echinacea p. 'Magnus' Purple Coneflower Perennial, Rosy-Pink Flowers, 1 Quart White Swan' #adPerennial Farm Marketplace #ad
- The large cone of seeds at the heart of the flower starts out A coppery Orange, native purple Coneflower bears large, healthy, and then turns Black as the seeds mature.1998 perennial of the Year. Hardy in usdA zones 3-9.
Its long-lasting flowers are great for cutting as well as for the back of the border. Plant 18” apart. Full sun, attracts butterflies and hummingbirds, great cut flower, native cultivar. An endless list of companions would include: Shasta Daisies, hardy lilies, rudbeckia, Liatris, and Helios's.
Plant is fully rooted in the pot ready for immediate planting. When received, the plant will be in seasonal condition with appropriate foliage.
Please do not order if you live in one of these usda restricted states: ak, UT, CO, CA, OR, MT, AZ, NV, ID, WA AND HI. Akin to the black eyed susan for their easy-to-grow, disease-resistant habit and looks, daisy-like blooms of bright rosy-pink with flat petals from July through September to a height of 3'. If shipped between november 1st and March 1st, the plant may be dormant and trimmed.
3. Guerrilla Droppings #ad
Purple Coneflower Guerrilla Droppings, Seed Pellets for Guerrilla Gardening Echinacea purpurea #adGuerrilla Droppings #ad
- Perfect for guerrilla gardening - or just for fun! Sustainably made in Pennsylvania. Long lasting, late summer blossoms. Engineered to be a stealthy and cost-effective way to garden.
Contains no fecal matter! Looks like. Grows to 4 feet with dozens of 3 to 4-inch flowers. Attractive perennial: vibrant purple flower with orange center. People will leave your plantings alone! Droppings.
|Brand||Guerrilla Droppings #ad|
|Warranty||Satisfaction guaranteed or we will refund or replace. We want you to grow!|
4. Perennial Farm Marketplace #ad
1 Quart, Perennial Farm Marketplace Rudbeckia f. 'Goldsturm' Black Eyed Susan Perennial, Golden Yellow Flowers #adPerennial Farm Marketplace #ad
- If shipped between november 1st and March 1st, the plant may be dormant and trimmed. Full sun, attracts Butterflies, great cut flower, Native Cultivar. Please do not order if you live in one of these usda restricted states: ak, ID, uT, NV, MT, CO, OR, CA, AZ, WA AND HI.
Certainly one of america’s favorite native perennials, this 2' beauty has golden yellow flowers 3–4" across with a black cone, and MARYLAND’S STATE FLOWER, and blooms from July through September.1
1999 perennial plant of the year. It is easy to grow, and handles any soil. It combines well with a vast number of other perennials, long-lived, feather Reed Grass, makes a great cut flower, Liriope, especially those with complementary warm colors, Sedum ‘Autumn Joy’, as well as many with contrasting colors.
Try it with the fountain grasses, or the deep blues of Salvia ‘Blue Hill’ or Veronica ‘Sunny Border Blue’. Plant is fully rooted in the pot ready for immediate planting. It’s a classic combined with numerous grasses and foliage plants. When received, the plant will be in seasonal condition with appropriate foliage. Hardy in usda Zones 4-9.
5. Willard & May #ad
Mixed Triumph Tulips 25 Bulbs, Assorted Colors of Tulip Bulbs by Willard & May #adWillard & May #ad
- Hardiness zone: 3-8 / planting time: fall / Planting Depth: 6-8" Planting Spacing: 4-6". Bloom time: mid spring / height: 18-24" / Bulb Size: 11/12 cm. Light requirements: Sun. Bloom color: red, bi-colors, Pink, white, purple, + more!. Qty per package: 25 Bulbs.
6. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Shasta Daisy, Black-Eyed Susan, Wonderful Gardening Gift, Purple Coneflower, Sow Right Seeds, Russell Lupine, and Blanket Flower; Heirloom Seeds, Perennial Flower Garden Collection for Planting #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Plus we are available to answer your questions as well. Safe seed -sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family. Great way to attract and support your local pollinators.
Enjoy outdoors in the garden and indoor as cut flowers. Fun - plant wildflower style or in carefully arranged beds, whatever suits your fancy - Each variety is in an individual pack; not a mix of bulk seed - All perennial flowers that will come back year after year.
Beautiful - five large paper seed packets of popular perennial flowers including Purple Coneflower, Russell Lupine, Black-eyed Susan, Shasta Daisy and Blanket Flower.
Easy to grow-- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips in the “How To” section of our website. Pollinator friendly - bee, butterflies, and Hummingbirds love these flowers and will likely pay you many visits. If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it “Right” for you.
7. Seed-Balls.com #ad
Fall or Spring Planting, Bulk Seed Bombs 50, Purple Coneflower Echinacea purpurea Seed Balls #adSeed-Balls.com #ad
- Long lasting blooms in the late summer blossoms are perfect for pollinators preparing for winter. Attractive us native perennial: Vibrant purple flower with orange center.
Pollinator friendly: great for attracting bees, butterflies, and hummingbirds; Non-GMO, pesticide and herbicide free. Effortless & enjoyable gardening: Perfect for newbie gardeners, and seniors; use for native wildflower gardens, backyard habitats, kids, and pollinator support.
Satisfaction guaranteed: Contains multiple seeds per ball and the essential nutrients and microbes for optimal germination and growth. Scientifically developed soil: Blend of sustainably sourced compost and iron rich clay.
8. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Full Instructions to Plant an Herbal Tea Garden, Sow Right Seeds, Non-GMO Heirloom Seed, Purple Coneflower/Echinacea Flower Seeds for Planting, Great Gardening Gift 1 #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Indoor or outdoor -- a carefully selected variety that can easily be started indoors in your kitchen or outdoors in the garden. If these seed don’t germinate, recipes, harvest instructions, we will happily make it right for you.
The dried flowers/leaves make a popular herbal tea that boosts the immune system and is known to reduce symptoms of cold/flu and infections. Grow your own tea -- echinacea is has many health benefits.
Minimum of 750 mg per packet. Safe seed-- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family to plant. Beautiful -- full color packet of purple coneflowers echinacea purpurea, which makes a wonderful herbal tea for you or a friend that is a gourmet cook/gardener.
In the “how to” section of our website. Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips, etc. Echinacea is recognizable as the beautiful purple coneflower. Plus we are available to answer your questions as well.
9. Seeds*Bulbs*Plants*&More #ad
Beautiful Blue Moon Wisteria Tree Plant 8-12" Tall Potted Plant Fragrant Flowers Seeds BulbsPlants& MoreAttracks Hummingbirds, in Dormancy #adSeeds*Bulbs*Plants*&More #ad
- Blue moon wisteria provide long stems of beautiful blooms for you to marvel at, comes back year after year. Grows in zones 3-9.
10. Hirt's Gardens #ad
Echinacea Purpurea Magnus, Coneflower, Quart Pot #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- Dormant shipping in winter. Echinacea purpurea 'Magnus'. Months of bloom: Late Summer to Early Fall. Immediate shipping in one quart pot. Hardy zones 3-8. Color of Bloom: Purple.