As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Fiskars #ad
Fiskars 46 Inch Steel D-handle Digging Shovel #adFiskars #ad
- Oversized step provides a secure and comfortable platform for your foot, allowing you to use your stronger leg muscles. Ideal for digging in tough soil.
Sharpened blade makes it easy to penetrate tough soil or break up hardened dirt clods. All-steel construction for heavy-duty durability. Oversized d-shaped handle fits both hands for added comfort and control.
Lifetime warranty. Pre-sharpened blade cuts through the ground easier. Large d-handle design offers secure two-handed control when digging. Teardrop-shaped handle is easier to grip and reduces hand fatigue. Welded 14-gauge hardened steel blade and 18-gauge steel shaft provide durability that far outlasts wood-handled tools and won’t flex like fiberglass.
|Warranty||Full Lifetime Warranty|
2. Truper #ad
Fiberglass, Long Handle, Truper 31213 Tru Built 47-Inch Round Point Shovel #adTruper #ad
- 9-inch cushion grip for improved control and reduced hand fatigue. Rolled step blade for secure foot placement with single rivet attaches. White ash handles give optimum ratio of resistance and flexibility.
Prl-fp, 47-inch premium grade waxed hardwood handle for strength and economy. Truper 31213, well made for occasional use, at an affordable price.
|Warranty||Truper TRU-BUILT tools are backed by 5 year replacement warranty.|
3. Radius Garden #ad
Radius Garden 22511 Root Slayer XL, Root Slayer XL, Red #adRadius Garden #ad
- Root slayer xl blade measures approximately 10 Root slayer xl has an extended shaft to provide better leverage and comfort for taller gardeners.
Durable powder-coated carbon steel blade; XL tool with an extended shaft made of reinforced 13-gauge resin-encased fiberglass and non-latex grips. Garden edge shovel with an inverted V-shaped blade and root-cutting ripsaw teeth that easily slices through roots and other obstructions in the ground.
5 inches long. 5 x 13 inches; the Entire landscape shovel measures approximately 57. A low-maintenance blade that only requires regular cleaning to maintain the performance and quality of the carbon steel blade; Lifetime manufacturer guarantee in the continental US.
|Brand||Radius Garden #ad|
|Manufacturer||Radius Garden #ad|
4. BULLY TOOLS #ad
Bully Tools 92515 12-Gauge Round Point Shovel with Long Fiberglass Handle #adBULLY TOOLS #ad
- Made with 100% American materials. Limited lifetime warranty. Closed back provides additional strength and prevents soil buildup. Extra thick 12 gauge steel blade. Commercial grade.
|Brand||BULLY TOOLS #ad|
|Manufacturer||Bully Tools #ad|
5. BULLY TOOLS #ad
Bully Tools 82515 14-Gauge Round Point Shovel with Fiberglass Long Handle #adBULLY TOOLS #ad
- Limited lifetime warranty. 100% made in the USA. True 14 gauge steel blade. Commercial grade. Welded i-beam Construction prevents bending along ferrule.
|Brand||BULLY TOOLS #ad|
|Manufacturer||Bully Tools #ad|
6. Truper #ad
Fiberglass Handle, 48-Inch, Truper 31198 Tru Pro Round Point Shovel, 10-Inch Grip #adTruper #ad
- Reinforced resin 'insert' in handle provides 400-pound of handle strength. Truper 31198, thick fiberglass handle with protective sleeve prevents splintering.
Heavy duty 14 gauge steel blade for maximum toughness. Rivetless, crimped-steel collar ring, solidly connects neck and handle. Prl-f, 48-inch pro grade fiberglass handle with soft cushion grip for balance and control.
|Part Number||31198 PRL-F|
|Warranty||Truper TRU-PRO tools are backed by lifetime replacement warranty.|
7. Spear Head Spade #ad
Model SHFD3 Yellow, Cushioned D-Grip and Sharp Hardened Steel Blade, Spear Head Spade Gardening Shovel with Steel Reinforced Fiberglass Handle, Award Winning Spade #adSpear Head Spade #ad
- Reduces digging effort: The first hybrid shovel/spade guaranteed to significantly reduce digging effort in toughest soil conditions. Comfortable d-handle: the large soft cushioned D-grip offers comfort and better leverage for gloved and ungloved hands alike.
Best of the best": spear head spades were awarded "best of the best" in garden shovels in 2018, and digging tasks, rocky, gardening, and 2020 by independent test lab BESTREVIEWS! Multi-purpose shovel: shovel can be used for all landscaping, 2019, but are especially suited for clay, and compacted soils.
Strong shovel handle: special steel reinforced pultruded fiberglass handle is 60% stronger than EN-3388 shovel/spade standards.
8. TABOR TOOLS #ad
Digging Spade. J201A. D Handle, Round Blade , TABOR TOOLS Shovel with Rounded Blade and Comfortable D Grip 31 Inch Fiberglass Handle #adTABOR TOOLS #ad
- Comfortable non-slip d-grip: The non-slip D-handle provides comfort and good grip, and gives enough room to accommodate a gloved hand. Overall, this is a balanced and dependable tool, which will soon become YOUR BEST FRIEND IN THE GARDEN. This type of blade can work well in loosely-packed soils that may have dense root systems or rocks.
Tempered steelhead: durable heat-treated head with rust-resistant powder-coated paint. The blade features a forward turned-step for secure foot placement and increased pushing power.
Strong, lightweight fiberglass handle: the handle is constructed of fiberglass for increased durability and strength. Pointed shovels have a more curved blade than square diggers, so you’ll be able to scoop soil more efficiently with this digger.
We at tabor tools stand behind our products. Order with confidence. Tabor tools j201 round pointed digging shovel: pointed diggers have blades that come to a point at the end. The round pointed blade slices easily through small roots and soil. A sturdy steel collar reinforces the head to handle assembly. Please don’t hesitate to contact us for support, questions about our products or spare parts you might need.
|Brand||TABOR TOOLS #ad|
|Manufacturer||TABOR TOOLS #ad|
9. BULLY TOOLS #ad
BULLY TOOLS 32510 14-Gauge Round Point Shovel with Fiberglass Handle D-Grip #adBULLY TOOLS #ad
- Constructed from 14 gauge 100% made In The USA steel, up to 30% more durable against foreign competitors. A handle made from high quality fiberglass that’s coated in a polyester veil to prevent splintering and increase strength.
100% made in the USA. Ideal for easily cutting through tough soil and small roots, along with all digging and planting needs.
D-shaped polypropylene grip with a no-slip texture, designed to increase leverage and reduce hand fatigue while wide enough to accommodate work gloves, or a rubber grip to provide maximum comfort and to decrease hand fatigue through extended use.
10. Fiskars #ad
46 Inch, Black/Orange, Heavy Duty, Digging, Gardening Tools for Edging, Fiskars Steel D-Handle Flat Square Garden Spade, Weed Removal #adFiskars #ad
- Sharpened blade makes gardening easier; Penetrate tough soil or break up hardened dirt clods. Overall length: 46 inches, weight: 4.
81 ounces; Included lifetime warranty. Designed for edging, slicing through thick turf or digging; Great addition for everyday gardeners, yard cleanup, cutting a trench, landscapers and work sites.
Extra-large d-handle and foot platform design offers secure two-handed control when digging and helps maximize force when driving the blade into soil. Welded 14-gauge hardened steel blade and 18-gauge steel shaft provide durability that far outlasts wood-handled tools and will not flex like fiberglass.