As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. David's Garden Seeds #ad
Open Pollinated Seeds, David's Garden Seeds Flower Nasturtium Alaska Mix Edible SAL6645 Multi 50 Non-GMO #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Improved strain of brilliant, 2" flowers in yellow, single, crimson, orange, salmon and cherry. Germination rate about 70% or better. Blooms in about 55 days. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. Compact, mound-shaped plants.
2. sustainable sprout #ad
Chamomile, Viola, Borage for Planting in Your Edible Blooms Culinary Garden, Calendula, Chives, Bachelor Button, Edible Flower Seeds Variety Pack, 100% Non GMO – Nasturtium, Calendula #adsustainable sprout #ad
- The perfect gift for the gardener in your family! 100% satisfaction guarantee. Product of usa. Most unique seed packet design on amazon. Best collection of perennial and annual edible flower seeds for culinary dishes, Untreated, Non-hybrid, garnish or salads! More seeds than competitors 100% non gmo, open pollinated, high germination!.
Follow our clear and informative planting instructions for best results. Freshly harvest seed are sourced right here in the USA. Monitored by the USDA.
3. Seed Needs #ad
Edible Wildflower Seed Packet Collection 7 Individual Packets Non-GMO Seeds, Seed Needs #adSeed Needs #ad
- Packets are 3. 25" wide by 4. 50" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse. B1. This assortment includes 8 individually packaged strains, Johnny Jump Up, Swiss Giants Pansy, including Tiger Eye Marigold, Common Chives, Wild Bee Balm, Jewel Nasturtium, Borage and Pacific Beauty Calendula.
All of the flowers within this assortment are edible.
Intended for the current and the following growing season. They can also be used as a garnish as well. The plants within this assortment are mostly annual, with the exception of Common Chives and Wild Bee Balm, which are perennial flowering plants.
Most are used to add coloring to boring salads. Quality flower seeds packaged by seed needs. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity. All flower seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season.
4. David's Garden Seeds #ad
David's Garden Seeds Flower Nasturtium Empress of India Edible SAL1824 Red 50 Non-GMO, Heirloom Seeds #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Scarlet flowers stand out amid the very dark green foliage of this old-fashioned favorite. Non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed here in the United States by David's Garden Seeds.
Blooms in about 60 days. The compact mounded plant habit makes it especially suitable for containers or as an edging plant. Germination rate: 80% or better.
5. David's Garden Seeds #ad
Heirloom Seeds, David's Garden Seeds Flower Nasturtium Jewel Mix SAL1422 Multi 50 Non-GMO #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed here in the United States by David's Garden Seeds. Blooms in about 60 days. Bright, pink, single and double, 2 inch blooms in red, orange, and yellow held above light green foliage. Germination rate: 80%. Delicious edible flower.
6. Isla's Garden Seeds #ad
Nasturtium Empress of India Flower Seeds, Isla's Garden Seeds, Non GMO Seeds, 50 Heirloom Flower Seeds Per Packet #adIsla's Garden Seeds #ad
- Fantastic addition to your home garden! empress of india Nasturtium Flower Seeds, the entire plant is edible. Latin name: tropaeolum nanum species origin: introduced us flower type: garden flowers life cycle: annual, midwest, 9, 10, 2, 12 US Regions: California, 8, Plains/Texas, 3, Tender Perennial USDA Zones: 1, Arid/Desert, 4, 7, 5, grow them into flowers which the flowers and the plant are great for hanging baskets, Mountain, Southeast.
These are just the seeds, northeast, northern, 6, 11, beautiful green leaves and bright flowers. Young leaves make excellent fresh greens, Though these blossoms do not last long as cut flowers, while the blossoms are often used as a garnish.
For more of isla's garden seed products, enter isla's Garden Seeds into your search bar on Amazon! Please submit a 5 star review to help the continued success of our Garden Seed Company! Seeds are great for Planting in Garden or for storing in a seed safe for emergency.
7. MySeeds.Co - BIG PACK Seeds #ad
Flat-Faced Trumpet, Nasturtium Flower Seed Mix 1,000, Edible Tropaeolum nanum, Flower Seeds By MySeeds.Co Big Pack, Nasturtium Mix, Big Pack, Used In Cake & Bakery, Spurred #adMySeeds.Co - BIG PACK Seeds #ad
- 100% seeds - absolutely no fillers ~!! high germination rate guaranteed ~!! suitable for all Regions Of North America ~!! Nasturtium flower seeds - edible tropaeolum nanun - spurred, flat-faced trumpet - USED IN CAKE & BAKERY.
8. Rebel Gardens #ad
Chamomile, Organic Edible Flower Seeds, Nastrurtium, Borage, Chives, Lavender, Clendula, Non GMO Variety Pack for Planting Outdoors #adRebel Gardens #ad
- Usa grown: grown, harvested, & packed in the United States. The perfect gift: the beautiful & unique seed packets, valentines Day, Christmas, plus the 100% compostable packaging makes this collection great for Mothers Day, or anytime you want to give the gardener in your life something special & unique.
So go ahead, feed your family Mother Natures best when you Click Add to Cart Now. Culinary collection: 6 varieties of edible flowers in this mix, Borage, Lavender Vera, including Nasturtium Jewel Mix, Garlic Chives, Chamomile, & Clendula Pacific Beauty Mix.
Certified organic – heirloom – non hybrid - non gmo seeds: If it goes in your body it should be the best which is why Rebel Gardens only sells Certified Organic seeds. 100% guaranteed – 100% delicious: you’ll love how rebel gardens non GMO certified herb seeds sprout, grow and taste or your money back.
9. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Individual Packets Nasturtium Alaska, German Chamomile, Chives, Lavender, and Borage, Non-GMO Heirloom Seed to Grow a Tasty Flower Garden, Sow Right Seeds, Edible Flower Seed Collection for Planting #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it right for you. Plus, we are available to answer all your questions. Pollinator friendly -- butterflies and bees love flowers that taste good and will likely pay you many visits.
Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips on our “Sow Successful” Blog. Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family.
Great way to support your local pollinators. Creative cooking -- use the flowers of these plants to add an interesting twist to salads, baked goods, and tea - feel like a culinary expert at home. Beautiful -- large individual packets of nasturtium Alaska, German Chamomile, Common Chives, Lavender, and Borage - this collection boasts five colorful flowers that also add some fun flavors to your plate.
10. PAPCOOL #ad
PAPCOOL 50+ Nasturtium SÉẸDS Mix Rock Cress Climbing Edịble Flówers SÉẸDS Tropaeolum Majus #adPAPCOOL #ad
- Species: Tropaeolum Majus. Sunlight: Full Sun. Edible nasturtium cress flówers are a cheerful sight and delicious in salads, entrees and any dish calling for pepper flavoring. Type: vine Seeds. Aspect: East-facing.