As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Miracle-Gro #ad
Miracle-Gro Fruit & Citrus Plant Food Spikes, 12 Spikes #adMiracle-Gro #ad
- Contains natural ingredients. Also great for use on palm trees. Feed once per season in Spring and Fall. Promotes more fruit and lush foliage vs unfed. Easy-to-use spikes release nutrients directly into the root zone to help promote strong fruit, citrus, and palm trees.
2. Jobe's Organics #ad
Jobe’s Organics 09224 Fruit & Citrus Fertilizer, 16lb, Brown #adJobe's Organics #ad
- Easy pour bag; guaranteed analysis: 3-5-5 1. 5 pound resealable bag, 3-5-5 4 pound bag, 3-5-5 16 pound bag. Omri listed for organic gardening by USDA; Certified organic means no synthetic chemicals. Contains jobe’s biozome…the proprietary microorganism archaea that aggressively breaks down material for faster results.
Jobe’s biozome improves soil conditions, insects, helps resist disease, and drought during the growing season. Organic granular fertilizer; Fast acting fertilizer for fruit and citrus trees; established and new trees.
3. Down To Earth All Natural Fertilizers #ad
Down To Earth Organic Citrus Fertilizer Mix 6-3-3, 1 lb #adDown To Earth All Natural Fertilizers #ad
- An excellent option for citrus trees of all kinds and may also be used to feed other fruit trees, vines and ornamentals for equally enjoyable results. Formulated with primary and secondary plant nutrients like calcium, sulfur, zinc and iron, plus selected micronutrients.
Down to earth citrus mix is a one pound box of all natural fertilizer with 6-3-3 formula and is listed by the Organic Materials Review Institute OMRI for use in organic production.
Ingredients: feather meal, fish bone meal, greensand, sulfate of potash, basalt, langbeinite, alfalfa meal, zinc sulfate and kelp meal. It supplies the proper ration of nitrogen, abundant green foliage, phosphorus and potassium that helps promote lush new growth, fragrant blossoms and bountiful fruit.
4. Miracle-Gro #ad
& Mango Food, Miracle-Gro Citrus, 20 lb., Avocado #adMiracle-Gro #ad
- Slow release nitrogen helps prevent overfeeding and burning, when used as directed. Promotes higher fruit yield verus unfed trees. Contains added magnesium, iron and manganese for more bountiful fruit versus unfed trees.
Canopy. 14 feedings in every bag! Based on a 10 ft. Can be used any time during the season to feed fruit trees and promote higher fruit yields versus unfed trees. Feeds up to 6 weeks.
5. Miracle-Gro #ad
8 lb., Miracle-Gro Shake 'N Feed Citrus, Avocado, Mango Plant Food #adMiracle-Gro #ad
- Contains added potassium, magnesium, sulfur and iron to help improve common nutrient deficiencies. Takes the guesswork Out of Feeding! Feeds up to 3 months. Guaranteed not to burn when used as directed. Use on new or existing in-ground citrus, avocado and mango trees.
6. JR Peters #ad
J R Peters Inc 52524 Jacks Classic No.1.5 20-10-20 Citrus Food Fertilizer #adJR Peters #ad
- This formula with enhanced micronutrient levels will produce vibrant green leaves, strong branches and more fruit. Citrus feed 20-10-20 is designed to provide the optimum combination of nutrients needed by plants in the citrus group.
Advanced formulation uses the highest quality nutrients available, delivering professional results to your home garden.
When used as directed, jack’s Citrus FeED will allow your plants to uptake the nutrients through both its roots and leaves. For use on: tropical fruiting plants like Meyer lemons and dwarf varieties, mangos, oranges, other lemons & limes, grapefruits, kumquats.
|Brand||JR Peters #ad|
|Manufacturer||BFG Supply #ad|
7. Espoma #ad
Espoma CT4 4-Pound Citrus-tone 5-2-6 Plant Food #adEspoma #ad
- It is perfect for all citrus, and nut trees and provides a safe, fruit, continuous, and complete balanced feeding. Based on university recommendations. It helps in the development of the entire tree.
An all natural and organic plant food enhanced with thousands of living microbes and is approved for organic gardening. 38839. All natural organic. Formulated to produce abundant and flavorful citrus fruit. 4-pound bag.
8. Jobe's #ad
6 Spikes, Jobe's Organics Fruit & Citrus Fertilizer Spikes #adJobe's #ad
- Available in a 6 pack re-sealable pouch. Efficient delivery system for organics. Ideal for fruit and citrus trees.
|Manufacturer||Jobe’s Organics #ad|
|Warranty||Jobe’s Organics fertilizers are guaranteed not to burn when used as directed. Jobe’s, Jobe’s Organics and Biozome are registered trademarks of Easy Gardener Products, Inc.|
9. Jobe's #ad
160, Jobe's 02612 Fruit & Citrus Bulk Fertilizer Spikes, natrual #adJobe's #ad
- Easy to use fertilizer spikes; No wasteful runoff, no mess, hazards or smells; Apply early spring and late fall. Continuous supply of nutrients below the surface, where the active roots are growing. Pre-measured fertilizer spikes nourishes at the roots; Time release fertilizer for all fruit and citrus trees.
Jobe’s spikes are easy to insert around each tree’s dripline, and the slow-release formula feeds all season. Guaranteed analysis: 9-12-12 5 spikes in traditional packaging, 8-11-11 5 spikes in clear package, 8-11-11 9 spikes, 9-12-12 15 spikes, 8-11-11 160 spikes.
10. EcoScraps #ad
EcoScraps For Organic Gardening Citrus & Avocado Plant Food, 4 lbs #adEcoScraps #ad
- For use in organic gardening and contains no added poop. Includes recycled leftovers from all parts of the food life cycle. Each particle contains the full analysis for uniform feeding.
All-in-one particle for a clean, even, and easy application. For use in all types of citrus trees, palms, fruiting trees, grapes and flowering vines.