As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. hua xian zi #ad
1Package of 5000-500000 Seeds,French Provence Lavender,Very Fragrant Bees Lavender,Perennial winterhardy Perennial 5g=5000 #adhua xian zi #ad
- Numerous insects enjoy this Nektarpflanze. Plegeleicht. This plant is a very fragrant herb whose dried leaves and flowers are used in floral arrangement as well as cooking.
Unmatched fragrance is what lavender is best known for and ?Vera? lavender is known for producing an abundance of the fragrant oils in its blooms. Prefers a warm, sunny and dry location. The most beautiful lavender harmonizes as a companion in the rose bed.
The play of colors is in every respect a feast for the eyes. Germination in 14-30 days, maturity in 180 days. Lavandula angustifolia blooms in late spring through early summer. Whether in the garden or on the balcony - Arctic Snow thrives in the bed as well as in the tub and prefers a warm, dry and sunny location. Lavender can be a slow germer.
2. Seed Needs #ad
Lavender Herb Seed Packet Collection 3 Varieties of Lavender Open Pollinated Seeds by Seed Needs #adSeed Needs #ad
- Packets are 3. 25" wide by 4. 50" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse. Intended for the current and the following growing season.
Lavender herbs will display purple colored blooms through the summer months, bumblebees, such as butterflies, attracting in array of beneficial insects to the garden, honeybees and hummingbirds as well.
This lavender seed packet collection includes 3 varieties of Lavender herbs, including Spike Lavender, Munstead Lavender and Vera Lavender. All lavender seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season.
Quality lavender seeds packaged by seed needs. Categorized as a perennial flowering herb, Lavender will regrow each year from deeply established roots. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity.
3. YakovSeeds #ad
100 Seeds, French, Lavender #adYakovSeeds #ad
- Cold stratification for 30 days is highly recommended for lavender seeds if planting in the spring versus the fall. Germination: 85%. We have not done this process and you will need to be done on your end. Lavender can be a slow germer. Germination in 14-30 days, maturity in 180 days.
4. Seed Needs #ad
Spike Lavender Lavandula latifolia Twin Pack of 500 Seeds Each, Seed Needs #adSeed Needs #ad
- Spike lavender is one of the most aromatic and fragrant varieties of Lavender that you can grow. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity.
The plants themselves will reach a mature height of roughly 12 to 18 inches tall. Spike lavender is known to attract all sorts of beneficial insects to the garden, butterflies, such as bumblebees, honeybees and humming birds as well.
Quality lavender seeds packaged by seed needs. Packets are 3. 25" wide by 4. 50" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse.
The plants establish quickly, producing silver green foliage with bright, cheery, blue-purple flowers. All lavender seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season. Intended for the current and the following growing season.
5. Findlavender #ad
Attract Butterfly, 2.5 QT" Size Pot, Zones 5-11, Lavender French Provence Blue Flowers, Evergreen Plant, 1 Live Plant, Bee Friendly, Very Fragrant #adFindlavender #ad
- Grows 28 to 38 inches tall. Grown in wa state - deer resistant - attract Butterflies - Bee Friendly - Rabbit Resistant - Fragrant Flower / Foliage. Zones 5 - 11. Proper name: lavandula x intermedia 'Provence' - Very Fragrant - Blue Flowers Lavender.
Great for lavender bundles - Great for sachets, Great for dried bundles, great for lavender oil. We are a neonicotinoid pesticide free greenhouse and the bees and culinary plants are safe.
|Warranty||All live plants purchased have a 15-day warranty as standard. The warranty period begins on the day the product is originally shipped. The warranty covers all of the items and conditions identified in the original manufacturers warranty. Some of the items specifically not covered by the warranty are loss and theft, too much water damage, customer abuse, not having recommender growing conditions.|
6. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Sow Right Seeds, Lavender Seeds for Planting; Non-GMO Heirloom Seeds with Instructions to Plant and Grow a Beautiful Indoor or Outdoor herb Garden; Great Gardening Gift #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Improve the odds by cold stratifying the seed. Put the bag in the refrigerator for 3 to 4 weeks. Sprinkle seed onto a wet paper towel, sow the seed, just barely covering with soil. Growing your own will give you a bountiful harvest to enjoy outside in the garden and inside your home.
After that, and ensure the soil stays moist. Beautiful -- once established, this beautiful perennial herb is drought and heat tolerant. Minimum of 100 mg per packet. Instructions -- lavender is naturally slow to germinate.
Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the safe Seed Pledge and sells only Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family. Fragrant flowers and foliage have many culinary and household uses.
Frequently used as a stunning addition to borders and perennial gardens. Joyful perennial; lavender is a perennial and once established will add beauty and joy to your herb garden and landscape beds for years to come. If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it “Right” for you. Wonderful scent fresh or dried -- the smell of lavender is wonderful and calming. Provide plenty of light and warmth, fold the towel, and place it in a plastic bag.
7. Outsidepride #ad
50 Seeds, Outsidepride Lavender Sancho Panza #adOutsidepride #ad
- Outsidepride is a family owned U. S. Height: 12 - 16 inch perennial. No other company on this listing is selling our seed. Bloom color: Purple. Usda zones: 8 - 10 Company. Sowing rate: 5 - 7 seeds per plant.
8. David's Garden Seeds #ad
Heirloom, David's Garden Seeds Herb Lavender Munstead Type 9432 Purple 200 Non-GMO, Seeds #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Lavender is the “go to herb” for treating anything above the shoulders and leaves are edible. English lavender with a compact, bushy habit.
Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. Harvest in about 110 days. Germination rate about 80% or better.
9. Renee's Garden Seeds #ad
French Perfume Seeds, Lavender, Container #adRenee's Garden Seeds #ad
- Plump, deep Purple Velvety Flowers. Blooms first Year From Seed. Low growing, Intensely Fragrant and Hardy. Uniform, softly Vase-Shaped Plants 12 inches tall. New award-Winning Container Lavender.
10. RAW EARTH COLORS PLANT. GROW. LOVE. #ad
Lavender Plant Seeds!, Lavender Seeds for Planting Indoors or Outdoors #adRAW EARTH COLORS PLANT. GROW. LOVE. #ad
- Premium lavender flower seeds for planting indoors or outdoors. By raw earth Colors. High germination rate perennial seeds. Lavender seed - about 1000 count non-gmo heirloom herb seeds packet. Biodegradable compostable packet. Check out our other fruit seeds, herb seeds and vegetable seeds.