As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Corona #ad
Red, Corona GT 3070 Extendable Handle Cultivator #adCorona #ad
- Ideal tool for yard work when proper posture maintenance is a must. Strong and lightweight aluminum handle adjusts from 18 to 32 inches.
Extra reach: strong, lightweight aluminum handle adjusts from 18 inch to 32 inch for extra reach. Chip-resistant carbon dioxide coating helps eliminate corrosion and rust. Comfortable: ideal tool for yard work when proper posture maintenance is a must.
Lightweight: strong and lightweight aluminum handle adjusts from 18 to 32 inches. Comfortable grip and ferrule. Rust resistant: Long-lasting coating resists chips and rust. Durable: head is fully heat treated for enhanced durability. Limited lifetime warranty.
|Manufacturer||Corona Clipper #ad|
|Part Number||GT 3070|
|Warranty||1 year replacement|
2. Truper #ad
54-Inch Wood Handle, Truper 30024 Tru Tough 4-Tine Forged Cultivator, 5-Inch Head #adTruper #ad
- Clear-coated gray-steel finished heads. 54-inch north american ash, lacquered handle for strength and durability. Tru-tough trupers best selling signature tool line. 4 tine cultivator pulls weeds by the roots. Spray clean with garden hose, coat with silicone spray.
|Manufacturer||HORIZON DISTRIBUTION #ad|
3. Corona #ad
Corona GT 3244 Extended Reach Hoe and Cultivator, White #adCorona #ad
- Country of Origin China. Corona's new line of extended reach hand tools are designed for working in raised -bed gardens small garden and tight access locations.
Optimal 36-in length for long reach and balance - ideal for gardeners who find many long handle tools to hard to manage. Comfortgel grips deliver comfort to gardeners who seek an easier more therapeutic gardening experience.
|Manufacturer||CORONA CLIPPER INC #ad|
|Part Number||GT 3244|
4. CobraHead #ad
Perfect for Big Gardening Jobs, CobraHead® Long Handle Weeder & Cultivator Garden Tool, Ergonomically Designed for Digging, Natural 54-Inch Hardwood Handle, Forged Steel Blade, Edging & Planting #adCobraHead #ad
- Made in the usa - all of our dependable garden tools are crafted with care in Cambridge, Wisconsin. Comfortable long handle - our handles are made from 54-inch North Carolina ash for easy right or left-hand use.
Easy to use - our classic garden weeding tools are great for greenhorns or green thumbs of all ages. Built by gardeners - CobraHead tools are developed from seasons of hands-on gardening experience. Tempered steel blade - Gardeners love this tool because the curved head plows though any soil.
|Manufacturer||CobraHead LLC #ad|
5. Rocklin Industry #ad
40” to 60” Telescoping Handle, All Metal, Reseeding Grass or Soil Mixing, No Plastic Structural Components, Cultivate Easily, Rotary Cultivator Tool, Reinforced Tines #adRocklin Industry #ad
- The top 2 inches of soil are the key to cultivating and this product mixes up that soil perfectly. Removable middle wheel allows cultivating custom widths of soil or around rows of plants.
1. 5” spikes for DEEP cultivation and aeration. Chances are good that your local landscaping company has one of these in their toolbox. Made with hardened stainless steel and aluminum to ensure years and years of high performance cultivating without dealing with rust.
Perfect size: telescoping handle adjusts from 40” to 60” allowing anyone to cultivate without back strains or pains. No plastic means no broken parts. The extended handle means more leverage for better cultivating. Tool used by landscapers, gardeners, and Homeowners across the country. Longer spikes than other rotary cultivators. Cultivate and aerate your soil to grow healthy and BEAUTIFUL plants of all varieties.
6. Fiskars #ad
Fiskars Ergo Long-handle Aluminum Cultivator 64 Inch #adFiskars #ad
- Loosen soil and till rows in your garden with a durable, lightweight tool featuring three hardened steel tines that penetrate tough soil. Long handle helps reduces soreness and aches caused by kneeling, bending and stooping.
Full lifetime warranty. Strong and lightweight aluminum shaft provides lasting durability and reduced weight for easy use. Teardrop-shaped shaft fits the natural shape of your hand and includes a mid grip for exceptional comfort and control.
|Manufacturer||Fiskars Garden #ad|
7. Mintcraft #ad
Mintcraft 33268 34576 Ergo Fiberglass Hand Cultivator #adMintcraft #ad
- Forged head. Ergonomic fiberglass handle. For use in gardening. Four tine cultivator. Prepares soil for planting.
8. True Temper #ad
True Temper 2862100 4-Tine Forged Cultivator with 54 in. Hardwood Handle with Cushion Grip #adTrue Temper #ad
- Cushion end grips for less fatigue. 4 curved forged steel tines. 54-inch hardwood handle. Great for tilling and aerating in hard rocky soil.
|Brand||True Temper #ad|
|Manufacturer||The AMES Companies, Inc. #ad|
9. Fiskars #ad
Fiskars 40 to 60-Inch Telescoping Rotary Cultivator, 16Oz #adFiskars #ad
- Removable center wheel makes it easy to cultivate around seedling rows. Six rust-proof aluminum cultivating wheels power through tough soil. Telescopes to cultivate without forcing you to bend or kneel. Ideal for loosening soil, removing weeds and aerating soil and mulch.
|Manufacturer||Fiskars Garden #ad|
10. Kinedoo #ad
Kinedoo Extendable Handle 3-Tine Hoe,Hand Cultivator Rake Tiller Tool,for Gardening Cultivating Loosening Weeding #adKinedoo #ad
- Comfortable handle: Soft non-slip handle for reduce fatigue of wrists during work. Convenience：Handle hang hole offers easy storage and save space. Adjustable: the length of the handle adjusted from31.
5inches to44. 9inches less bending on your back. High quality: Antirust powder coating paint, easy to clean. 5. Convenience. Purpose:this hand cultivator is a great soil tiller with 3 large tines and is perfect for cultivating, turning, and loosening soil in preparation.