As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Red Supply Solution #ad
Elfin Thyme Herb Flower, Perennial Non GMO Heirloom Seeds, Red Supply Solution Creeping Thyme 100 Seeds, Thymus Serpyllum, Fragrant Ground Cover Seeds, Groundcover Seeds for Planting #adRed Supply Solution #ad
- Large flowers - the strongly scented flowers are either lilac, red-scarlet, magenta, or a rare white, all 4-6 mm long and produced in clusters. Growth rate - creeping thyme plants is a low, usually prostrate subshrub growing to 2 cm tall with creeping stems up to 10 cm long.
Hardiness zones - creeping thyme plant is a low growing perennial that hardy in USDA hardiness zones 4 to 10 Contact us for solution.
The oval evergreen leaves are 3-8 mm long. Feedback - if you do not satisfy with the purchase, please do not leave negative neutral feedback. It thrives in full sun to partial shade and tolerant of rocky soil. Best quality - this package contains 100 of Mother of Creeping Thyme seeds. We will try our best to fix the problem as soon as possible.
2. Outsidepride #ad
10000 Seeds, Outsidepride Herniaria Glabra Green Carpet Ground Cover Plant Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- It doesn't need to be mowed and hardly needs watered. This mat forming carpet only reaches approximately 3 inches in height making it a perfect lawn alternative or ground cover plant.
Herniaria glabra green carpet rupturewort grows as a low growing perennial in USDA Zones 6 - 10 Sow 3 - 5 seeds per cell or approximately 5000 seeds covers 100 square feet for lawn alternative or groundcover.
Not only can this be used as a lawn alternative, Herniaria gets a tap root on it instead of surface roots so it is very drought tolerant. Green carpet doesn’t really flower either so it doesn’t attract bees and there is no dead flowers to worry about it.
3. Seeds2Go #ad
1 Pound, White Clover Seeds, Nitro-Coated and Inoculated #adSeeds2Go #ad
- Helps boost soil nitrogen levels, taking nitrogen from the air and fix it in the soil. Useful in pasture mixes and turf mixes.
Can be used as ground cover, cover crop and for erosion control. Usda zones: 3 - 10, the standard seeding rate is two pounds per acre. Perennial, nitro-Coated, Inoculated Clover Seed.
4. Utopia Seeds #ad
Perennial Ground Cover, 2-5 Inches Tall, UtopiaSeeds Sweet Alyssum Carpet of Snow Seeds #adUtopia Seeds #ad
- When planting, seeds should not be covered with soil, but rather pressed into the soil. Make sure the seeds are properly watered to stimulate healthy germination. Grows to be 2-5 inches tall.
Good seed to soil contact is necessary for ideal germination rates. A very versatile flower, sweet Alyssum Carpet of Snow can be planted just about any time throughout the season both indoors and out. Sweet alyssum Carpet of Snow Seeds. Sow directly on soil in sun or partial shade.
5. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Irish Moss Ground Cover Plant Seed, 5000 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- Sow 5000 seeds to cover 100 SF and starting growing your own plants. This low growing groundcover will get tiny white blooms on it during the summer months.
Irish moss seed, also known as pearlwort, grows best in full sun or partial shade. This low growing ground cover will only get 2 - 3 inches tall. It is also great to plant in-between stepping stones.
Sagina subulata is the latin name for Irish moss plants. This is the most popular ground cover plant seed Outsidepride sells. One of the few groundcovers which is frequently used as a lawn alternative or substitute. Keep sagina subulata seeds continually moist until germination and plant in USDA Zones 4 - 10 .
6. Utopia Seeds #ad
8-12 Inches Tall, Perennial Ground Cover, UtopiaSeeds Sweet Alyssum Basket of Gold Seeds #adUtopia Seeds #ad
- Sow directly on soil in sun or partial shade. When planting, seeds should not be covered with soil, but rather pressed into the soil. Good seed to soil contact is necessary for ideal germination rates.
Make sure the seeds are properly watered to stimulate healthy germination. Sweet alyssum Basket of Gold Seeds. A very versatile flower, it can be planted just about any time throughout the season both indoors and out. Grows to be 8-12 inches tall.
7. MySeeds.Co - BIG PACK Seeds #ad
Ground Cover for Zones 3+ Flower Seeds By MySeeds.Co Big Pack, 60,000+ Alyssum Royal Carpet Seeds, Fragrant Lobularia maritima, Butterfly, Attracts Honey Bees, Alyssum Royal Carpet, BIG PACK #adMySeeds.Co - BIG PACK Seeds #ad
- It will flower more profusely if blooms are trimmed. In gardens it is typically used as ground cover. 100% seeds - absolutely no fillers ~!! high germination rate guaranteed ~!! Suitable for all Regions Of North America ~!! Alyssum royal carpet flower seeds, attracts honey bees BIRDS BUTTERFLY.
8. Utopia Seeds #ad
Dwarf 4-6 Inches Tall, Perennial Ground Cover, UtopiaSeeds Sweet Alyssum Royal Carpet Seeds #adUtopia Seeds #ad
- Good seed to soil contact is necessary for ideal germination rates. The royal carpet variety of alyssum is the shorter and more colorful strain of its close cousin – Alyssum Carpet of Snow. Make sure alyssum Royal Carpet seeds are properly watered to stimulate healthy germination.
A very versatile flower, Royal Carpet can be planted just about any time throughout the season both indoors and out. When planting, seeds should not be covered with soil, but rather pressed into the soil. Sow directly on soil in sun or partial shade.
9. Outsidepride #ad
5000 Seeds, Outsidepride Aubrieta Royal Ground Cover Flower Seed Mix #adOutsidepride #ad
- Even at full height, containers, rock walls, this blue aubrieta only grows to 4 inches tall and spreads or cascades over the edges of baskets, etc. This beautiful ground cover, is terrific for rock walls, hanging baskets, also known as rock cress, or other containers.
Aubrieta royal mix is a perennial flowering ground cover which produces small blue flowers. Keep seeds continually moist until germination.
This may mean watering several times a day. Aubrieta royal mix is a perennial, hummingbirds, low growing ground cover plant grown in USDA Zones 4 - 9. Plant approximately 1000 seeds to cover 20 square feet in planting for a ground cover or cascading over a rock wall.
This mix is a sweetly scented groundcover that will attract an array of beneficial insects such as bumblebees, as well as butterflies & ladybugs. It is also considered to be deer resistant. It is aptly named for it's use in rock gardens which is why it is also called rock cress.
10. skywayoutdoor #ad
USA , 50 + MOSS VERBENA GROUNDCOVER SEEDS CREEPING PERENNIAL PURPLE FLOWER #adskywayoutdoor #ad
- Moss verbena rarely requires watering after they are established. Low growing + spreading growth make this variety an ideal evergreen ground cover with aromatic ferny, finely cut foliage.
Perfect for roadside plantings and reclamtion and can fill bare spots in your yard quickly. Not fussy about the type of soil, moss verbena will grow in just about any soil conditions as long as it’s well-draining.
It’s a fast growing ground cover that looks great in rock gardens, pots, containers, + meadows. Draw butterflies and other wildlife to your yard with this easy to grow moss verbena groundcover! Moss verbena is a low growing, creeping perennial in zone 6-11 and grown as an annual in other zones. Drought and heat tolerant. 50 + creeping moss verbena seeds.