As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Jealous Devil #ad
Jealous Devil All Natural Hardwood Lump Charcoal, 35LB #adJealous Devil #ad
- Superior burn: twice the cook power over 7000kcal/g, hotter temperatures max over 1170F, and far longer burn time 4+ hours open grills / 20+ hours in smokers.
Waterproof & re-sealable bag: Industry-leading waterproof / dustproof packaging with carry handle and zip top closure. Pure flavor: mild flavor-enhancing aroma enhances flavor profiles without overpowering them, whether you're cooking whitefish or brisket - use alone or blend with your favorite wood.
Pro / restaurant quality: no sparking, no popping, smoker, and low ash - ideal for any grill, or kamado.100% natural: pure, ultra-dense South American hardwoods - no chemicals, fillers, or scrap material.
|Brand||Jealous Devil #ad|
|Manufacturer||Jealous Devil #ad|
2. Fogo #ad
Fogo Super Premium Oak Restaurant All-Natural Smoked Hardwood Large Lump Charcoal for Smoking Sessions and Reverse Sear Type Cooks, 35 Pounds #adFogo #ad
- Premium blend: 35-pound bag of all-natural hardwood lump charcoal that's perfect for smoking sessions and reverse sear type cooks; Super Premium charcoal can be used for everyday cooking but recommended for smoking sessions and reverse sear type cooks.
Lights up fast: Charcoal lights fast and lights long. Restaurant quality: charcoal is restaurant quality and makes it easy to reach high searing temperatures quickly; Has a delicious oaky hardwood smoked flavor.
Excellent for kamado grills: lump charcoal that's perfect for ceramic style Kamado Grills like Big Green Egg, Kamado Joe, Primo, and more. Big pieces: large sized charcoal pieces 4 inches or longer; The large size gives more surface area and will ensure a long and slow burn and give better airflow for temperature control.
3. Best of the West #ad
40 Pounds, Best of the West Premium Mesquite Natural Lump BBQ Grill Smoker Charcoal #adBest of the West #ad
- Eco-friendly: repurpose ashes as a compost filler or soil amendment and help your garden grow while helping the environment. Endlessly efficient: Burns hotter, longer, and cleaner than regular charcoal for improved cooking and efficiency.
Adds delicious flavor: infuse ribs, kebobs, steaks, brats, vegetables, burgers, and more with unmatchable smokey flavor. Reusable: douse remnants with water and reuse once dry, making them more fuel-efficient than wood chips. All natural: made from natural, eco-friendly sustainably-sourced hardwood with no chemicals or additives.
4. Fogo #ad
Fogo Super Premium Hardwood Lump Charcoal 17.6-pound Bag #adFogo #ad
- Hand selected Large Chunks of Hardwood Lump Charcoal. Restaurant Quality. Delicious Hardwood Smoked Flavor. Lights quickly and burns hotter and longer.
5. Jealous Devil #ad
35lb Paper Bag, Jealous Devil All Natural Hardwood Lump Charcoal #adJealous Devil #ad
- Predictable performance: Consistent medium-sized lumps offer reliable, ultra-hot burns. Pro / restaurant quality: no sparking, smoker, no popping, and low ash - ideal for any grill, or kamado.
Pure flavor: mild flavor-enhancing aroma enhances flavor profiles without overpowering them, whether you're cooking whitefish or brisket - use alone or blend with your favorite wood.
100% natural: pure, fillers, ultra-dense South American hardwoods - no chemicals, or scrap material. Superior burn: twice the cook power over 7000kcal/g, hotter temperatures max over 1170F, and far longer burn time 4+ hours open grills / 20+ hours in smokers.
|Brand||Jealous Devil #ad|
|Manufacturer||Jealous Devil #ad|
6. Cowboy #ad
Cowboy 24220 Lump Charcoal, 20-Pound #adCowboy #ad
- Burns hot and fast to sear in foods' Flavor. Lights without using lighter fluid. No off tastes or flavors from additives used in briquettes. All natural, 100-percent hardwood lump charcoal. Environmentally sustainable, made from renewable resources.
7. Best of the West #ad
Smoking, and Outdoor Cooking, Best of the West Masters Selection 20 Pound Bag All Natural Hardwood Lump Charcoal for Grilling #adBest of the West #ad
- Real smoky flavor: Adds smoky hardwood flavor to meats and vegetables. 20-pound bag: long-lasting 20-pound bag of lump charcoal for grilling or smoking; Dimensions L x W x H: 27 x 15. 50 x 2. 50 inches; Weight: 20 pounds.
All-natural lump charcoal: All-natural charcoal burns hotter and longer than regular briquettes. Cleaner burn: No added chemicals or preservatives for a cleaner burn. Enjoy grilling season: fire up the grill with the Best of the West Masters Selection Hardwood Lump Charcoal.
8. Harder Charcoal #ad
33 LB Bag, Harder Charcoal HAXLWC33 100 Percent Natural XL Restaurant Style Barbecue Grilling Lump Charcoal #adHarder Charcoal #ad
- Restaurant quality charcoal: 100% all-natural XL restaurant-style charcoal that's perfect for grilling and smoking your favorite foods. Excellent for many types of grills: Perfect for ceramic Kamado style cookers like Primo, Big Green Egg, Kamado Joe, and more.
Unique style of wood: Handmade from the "axe breaker" Quebracho Wood. Made without cutting down living trees: Quebracho wood is harvested from South America and is harvested without cutting down a single tree. Produces steady heat: Designed for extreme long-lasting heat without excess smoke and sparks.
9. Fogo #ad
17.6 Pounds, Fogo Super Premium Oak Restaurant All-Natural Hardwood Lump Charcoal for Grilling and Smoking #adFogo #ad
- Charcoal lights fast and lights long. 80% of the bag is filled with large pieces of 4 inches or larger; larger pieces have more surface area which helps with longer burn times. Lump charcoal that's perfect for ceramic style Kamado Grills like Big Green Egg, Primo, Kamado Joe, and more.
17. 6-pound bag of all-natural hardwood super lump charcoal that's perfect for long cooks Alternatively, FOGO Premium is better for everyday cooking. Charcoal is restaurant quality and makes it easy to reach high searing temperatures.
10. Royal Oak #ad
40 Pound Bag, Royal Oak Chef's Select Premium Hardwood Charcoal Briquettes for Outdoor Patio Grills and Smokers #adRoyal Oak #ad
- Unique blend: made from American Oak and Hickory Hardwood with no additional ingredients. High and low temp cooking: Great for both high and low-temperature cooking. Little ash produced: Produces very little ash, as compared to other charcoals.
Premium charcoal: 40-lb bag of premium lump charcoal designed for grilling and smoking. Versatile charcoal: Designed for use in traditional smokers, ceramic or non-ceramic grills.
|Brand||Royal Oak #ad|
|Manufacturer||Royal Oak #ad|