As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. All Good Things Organic Seeds #ad
Kapoor Holy Basil/Tulsi Ocimum tenuiflorum Seeds ~200: Certified Organic, Heirloom, Non-GMO, Open Pollinated Seeds from The United States #adAll Good Things Organic Seeds #ad
- Plant Good Seed. Grows during Summer In Most Climates. Know the Source. Non-gmo, heirloom Variety. 90 days from seed for leaf harvests. Certified organic by oregon tilth: OT-017423. Located in ojai, california, United States. Packet: ~200 seeds 025 gram. Annual.
2. Gaea's Blessing #ad
Gaea's Blessing Seeds, Holy Basil Seeds 500+ Seeds Sacred Tulsi Open-Pollinated High Yield Heirloom Non-GMO 90% Germination Rate Net Wt. 500mg #adGaea's Blessing #ad
- Also used in ayurvedic medicine as a poultice on acne, eczema and insect bites. Gaea’s blessing is based in illinois, and above all, to doing our best to ensure the wellness of the environment, USA.
Holy basil has a plethora of benefits and is great in dishes or as a tea! Ocimum tenuiflorum/sanctum. Spicier than other basils and quicker to go to seed, ringworm, but still usable when covered with purple flowers.
A wonderful herb with an astringent, warm and sweet, cloves, with notes of peppermint, pungent, licorice, and lemon. Open-Pollinated. Non-gMO. High germination rate - 90% with current lot.
As adopters of the safe Seed Pledge, we do not consciously buy or sell seeds that have been genetically modified. 100 days to harvest. We are committed to promoting sustainable growing methods, to protecting the biodiversity of our planet, to ensuring our customers' satisfaction. Makes a great tea that strengthens the immune system and increases oxygen uptake in the brain.
3. Generic #ad
250+ Holy Basil Seeds O. Sanctum Perennial Purple Tulsi | A Medicinal Herb & Culinary Spice #adGeneric #ad
- Season of Interest: Perennial. Species: Ocimum sanctum. Sunlight: Full Sun. Usda hardiness zone °f: 9 20 to 30 °f, 10 30 to 40 °f, 11 40 to 50 °F.
4. Gaea's Blessing #ad
Holy Basil Seeds 500+ Seeds Sacred Tulsi Kapoor Temperate Open-Pollinated High Yield Heirloom Non-GMO 87% Germination Rate, Gaea's Blessing Seeds #adGaea's Blessing #ad
- High germination rate - 87% with current lot. Also used in ayurvedic medicine as a poultice on acne, eczema and insect bites. It is also more cold hardy than most other basil strains. Non-gMO.
As adopters of the safe Seed Pledge, we do not consciously buy or sell seeds that have been genetically modified. Makes a great tea that boosts the immune system and increases oxygen uptake in the brain.
Ocimum tenuiflorum. This is a superior strain of tulsi/sacred/Holy basil, with a more compact growth habit and more pungent sweet flavor. Spicier than other basils and quicker to go to seed, ringworm, but still usable when covered with purple flowers.
We are committed to promoting sustainable growing methods, and above all, to ensuring our customers' satisfaction. Open-Pollinated. Gaea’s blessing is based in illinois, to protecting the biodiversity of our planet, to doing our best to ensure the wellness of the environment, USA.100 days to harvest.
5. Sweet Yards Seed Co. #ad
Sweet Yards Seed Co. Organic Holy Basil ‘Tulsi’ Seeds – Over 100 Open Pollinated Non-GMO Seeds #adSweet Yards Seed Co. #ad
- Open pollinated variety produces delicious flavor and also “breeds true”, meaning you can grow your own seed season after season! Beautiful seed packet with photos and planting instructions on the back provide you everything you need for successful growing, while also making a great gift idea! Guaranteed to grow – sweet yards seed co only sells fresh seeds with high germination rates.
We guarantee your seeds will germinate or your money back, no questions asked within 30 days. Holy basil is a must have herb for all basil lovers, medical herb lovers, or any adventurous gardener looking for something new! Usda organic & gmo-free seeds ensure that your garden and the food that it produces are all safe, healthy and all natural.
6. Outsidepride #ad
1000 Seeds, Outsidepride Tulsi Holy Basil Ocimum Tenuiflorum Medicinal Herb Plant Seed #adOutsidepride #ad
- Our seeds are always Non-GMO and packaged for the current year. Ocimum tenuiflorum, also known as tulsi Holy Basil reaches a height of 20 inches and is a highly aromatic plant with pink blooms from mid summer to early fall.
Sow these heirloom seeds at 1 seed per inch in well-drained soil and keep the soil moist but not saturated until germination occurs in 7 - 14 days.
Holy basil grows as a tender perennial in USDA Zones: 9 - 11. This medicinal herb thrives in a full sun area. This basil is used as a culinary herb as well as medicinally with many benefits such as fighting fevers associated with malaria, dengue fever, colds and flu by making a tea from the leaves.
7. Plant Good Seed #ad
Open Pollinated Seeds from The United States, Rama Holy Basil/Tulsi Seeds ~200: Certified Organic, Non-GMO, Heirloom #adPlant Good Seed #ad
- Grows during Summer In Most Climates. Know the Source. 80 days from seed for leaf harvests. Annual. Located in ojai, california, United States. Non-gmo, heirloom Variety. Plant Good Seed. Certified organic by oregon tilth: OT-017423. Packet: ~200 seeds 015 gram.
8. Palm Beach Medicinal Herbs #ad
Holy Kaprao Basil Seeds; Rama Tulsi Basil Ocimum Sanctum 50+ Rare Medicinal Herb Seeds #adPalm Beach Medicinal Herbs #ad
- Grow plants for food or try gardening as new hobby. Germination and growing instructions are clearly displayed on each package for successful gardening every time. Seeds make great gifts for all ages. Offering 50+ holy kaprao basil seeds, packaged in a paper seed envelope.
9. Harley Seeds #ad
100+ Krishna Tulsi Holy Basil Seeds Red Leaf Indian Sacred Red Leaf Herb Tulasi Thulasi Shayam Heirloom Non-GMO Fragrant Grown in USA #adHarley Seeds #ad
- If the indoor temperature is 70, below about 60-65F, the soil temp would be about 10 deg cooler than that. But keep them covered at night until they get stronger. Soil should be kept consistently warm at 70-85f. Once the seedlings are about one inch tall, temperature and air humidity level.
Do not cover the seeds with soil but gently press into soil. Cool soils, even just at night, will significantly delay or inhibit germination. Over watering can cause fungal growth which leads to seed rot.
At this time, you can remove the cover for 2-3 hours so they adapt to the sun light, you may place the container closer to the sun light. Overly warm soils, well above 90f, can inhibit germination and provide ideal conditions for seed rot.
Excess water can also bury seeds deep in the soil where they will not be able break the surface. Keep moist, not letting the seeds dry out between watering. Keep the container covered with a plastic bag on the top of the fridge or near the water heater where the room temperature is higher, therefore the soil temperature is perfect for germination. Allow proper air circulation for containers make small holes in the cover.
10. Decor-land-FS #ad
200+ Holy Basil Seeds Ocimum Sanctum Tulsi Tenuiflorum Flowers #adDecor-land-FS #ad
- Plant seeds: outdoors after frost / Indoors weeks before last frost. Name: holy basil; other common NameS: Thai Holy Basil. Color: pink - White Blooms. Hardiness zone: 10 - 11 or indoors over winter in pots. Bloom time: All year.