As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. MARGO GARDEN PRODUCTS #ad
Black, 20 lb, Margo Garden Products DFBLP2-20 Dragon Glass Lava Pebbles #adMARGO GARDEN PRODUCTS #ad
- Pebble size 3/4" - 1 1/2". Tumbled to create a more uniform shape and unique look. Rectangular fireplace/fire pit, length x width x Height/ 21 = pebbles lbs.
Recommended uses - walkways, Planters, Fountains, Outdoor gardens, or other creative interior/exterior design. Sourced from lava fields in Asia. Round fireplace/fire pit-diameter x diameter x Pebble Height/ 26 = pebbles lbs.
2. Fire Pit Essentials #ad
Perfect for Fire Pits, Black 3-5 Inch Lava Rock | Fireproof and Heatproof Volcanic Lava Rock, Fireplaces, BBQs and More. Indoor and Outdoor use, Natural Stones | 10 Pounds #adFire Pit Essentials #ad
- Gas compatible, for use in indoor and outdoor natural gas and propane fireplaces and fire pits; perfect to replace faux fire log sets. No color additives or chemicals. Improves flame performance by spreading the gas dispersion in all directions, ideal on its own or as a base layer underneath fire glass, or even mixing the lava and glass together.
If lava rock is wet, allow fire pit to burn for 45 minutes prior to coming within 15 feet of the fire pit.
Warning: lava rock may pop or crack while adjusting to changes in temperature. Eco-friendly and safe for indoor and outdoor applications. When not in use the fire pit must be covered at all times. Hassle-free installation: Lava rock is easy to install, simply pour straight from the bag into your fire pit or fireplace. Please cover your fireplace or fire pit during the first couple of uses.
3. Stanbroil #ad
Stanbroil Lava Rock Granules for Gas Log Sets and Fireplaces, 10 lb.Bag 1"-2" #adStanbroil #ad
- Withstand the most extreme temperatures without damage or crumbling, add realism or create depth to gas logs to your gas logs. Durable, long-lasting, fire pit rocks look great and have a fascinating burning effect.
Use as a neutral bass layer, and indoor or outdoor fireplaces, then top with logs or fire glass! Perfect for fire bowls, fire pits, liquid propane or natural gas. Granules are small and vary in size from 1" to 2" in diameter. Natural black lava rock with hints of browns and blacks.
4. Venetian Princess #ad
Venetian Princess Lava Rocks, Decorative Landscaping Rocks or Gas Fire Pits Rocks, Red Lava Rock, 3/4" .75" 10 Lbs #adVenetian Princess #ad
- Lava rocks is heat proof and ideal usage in Indoor and Outdoor Gas Fire Pits and Fireplaces. Lava rocks size ranges from 1/2" to 1-1/2" - Available in Black or Red - 10 Pounds or 40 Pounds. Lava rocks can be used with Fire Pits, Fireplaces, or Decoratively.
Calculating how much lava rocks you need - square/rectangular fire pit - width left & right x depth front to Back = Square Inches / Then Divide the Square Inches you have by 16 = Number of Pounds you'll be needing to get how many pounds of Lava Rocks you'll be needing This is calculated for the optimal depth for Lava Rocks of 2" Deep.
Calculating how much lava rocks you need - circular/round fire pit - to calculate how many pounds of lava rocks you'll be needing for your project, simply: Radius Inches x Radius Inches x 3. 14 = square inches / then divide the square inches you have by 16 = Number of Pounds you'll be needing This is calculated for the optimal depth for Lava Rocks of 2" Deep.
5. Midwest Hearth #ad
Midwest Hearth Lava Rock for Fire Pits and Gas Log Sets, Black 5/8" to 1-1/2" 10-lb Bag #adMidwest Hearth #ad
- Natural black lava rock with hints of browns and grays. Natural volcanic lava rock - Withstands extremely high temperatures without sustaining any damage or crumbling. Great base layer for fire pits - use as a neutral bas layer, then top with logs or our beautiful fire glass! Complete your gas log set - Give your fire box a more complete look and fill that ugly floor with all natural lava rock! 5/8" to 1-1/2" average size - larger than our "granules", these give a slightly bigger look for outdoor fire features or large gas log sets.
Natural color - no artificial color added.
6. Premium Pebbles #ad
Tumbled Black/Gray Natural Lava Rock Pebbles. for Outdoor Gas Fire Pits and for Decorative Landscaping Applications 10, 2 to 3 inch LG #adPremium Pebbles #ad
- Coverage calculation: for rectangular fire pit calculation: pounds of Lava Pebbles = Length x Width x Height /20 Sourced from the far east, Lava Rocks are formed through the solidification of Volcano Lava.
Use in natural gas or in Propane Gas Fire pits to provide more warmth to your fire by evenly distributing heat. In pots, bowls, jars, Vases or with plants or flowers. Pebbles sizes: 05 to 1 inch sm; 1 to 2 inch md; 2 to 3 inch LG; 3 to 4 Inch XLG.
Natural black/ grey lava rocks pebbles. On walkways. Bag weights: 10 Pounds or 20 Pounds. Or for soil moisture retention.
Decorative landscaping, fountains, with succulents, in rock garden or in planters, Outdoor Gardens, and Water Features applications in cactus gardens, ponds. For circular fire pit calculation: Pounds of Lava Pebbles = Diameter x Diameter x Height /25. Tumbled to create a round, consistent and uniform look. Interior design- indoor decorative Accent.
7. GASPRO #ad
5 Inch Large Lava Rock for Fire Pit, Gas Fireplace, GASPRO 10 Pound Lava Rocks, Propane or Natural Gas, All-Natural, 3 #adGASPRO #ad
- Decorative fire pit/place: it does a wonderful job of covering the entire floor of a fire feature, effectively hiding the unseemly pipes and tubes. Easy to maintain：fire lava rock is very easy to maintain because it emits no ash, soot, or smoke.
All-natural lava rock: gaspro black lava rocks are formed after the eruption of volcanoes, and they are the products of nature, without adding any chemical substances. Thus you can spend more time enjoying your fire pit and fireplace.
Various uses: lava has a natural appearance with many holes on the surface, so you can also use them as soil cover and walkways decoration, etc. You can use it with confidence. It greatly improved the appearance of your fireplace. Perfect upgrade: they will glow a reddish color when the fire is burning, make the flames intersect the rocks in the cool night.
|Part Number||R fire glass Blue-10IB|
|Warranty||365 days from date of purchase|
8. Stanbroil #ad
10 Pounds 2.75"-5", Decorative Landscaping for Fire Bowls, Fire Pits, Gas Log Sets, Stanbroil Lava Rock Granules, Indoor or Outdoor Fireplaces #adStanbroil #ad
- Durable, long-lasting, fire pit rocks look great and have a fascinating burning effect. Withstand the most extreme temperatures without damage or crumbling, add realism or create depth to gas logs to your gas logs.
Perfect for fire bowls, liquid propane or natural gas. Natural black lava rock with hints of red. Use as a neutral bass layer, fire pits, and indoor or outdoor fireplaces, then top with logs or fire glass!. Granules are small and vary in size from 2. 75" to 5" in diameter.
9. Midwest Hearth #ad
Red 1/2" to 2" 10-lb Bag, Midwest Hearth Lava Rock for Fire Pits and Gas Log Sets #adMidwest Hearth #ad
- Natural color - no artificial color added. Great base layer for fire pits - Use as a neutral base layer, then top with logs or other accents.
Complete your gas log set - give your fire box a more complete look and fill that ugly floor with all natural lava rock! 1/2" to 2" average size - larger than our "granules", these give a bigger and wider size variety for outdoor fire features or large gas log sets.
Natural red lava rock with multiple shades of red and some grays and tans on random stones. Natural volcanic lava rock - Withstands extremely high temperatures without sustaining any damage or crumbling.
10. THE FRYOILSAVER COMPANY #ad
THE FRYOILSAVER COMPANY Natural Lava Rocks for Fire Pit | Lava Rocks for Gas Grills Charbroilers | Reduces Flare Ups | Even Heat Distribution | 7 Lb. Bag of Fire Pit Lava Rocks #adTHE FRYOILSAVER COMPANY #ad
- Without lava rocks, every time that fat drips onto the grill, it catches fire. Bag of mr bar-b-q natural lava Rocks covers 300 square inches of gas grill or charbroilers. This can cause flare ups which in turn can burn your food very quickly! The Chef Master Natural Lava Rocks are absorbent so they soak up all the drippings ensuring that flare ups do not get out of control.
This is enough to cover the average grill. Simple to use - to use the mr. Even heat distribution - do you have problems with hot spots on your gas Grill? Are some areas of the grill much hotter causing your food to get an uneven cook? The Chef Master Natural Lava Rocks help to evenly distribute heat and help to give your food the perfect grill! Controls flare ups - mr.
Covers 300 square inches of grill - the 7 lb. Bar-b-q lava rocks, clean the rock grate and firebox after removing old lava rocks.
Make sure that your Gas Grill or Charbroiler is compatible with lava rocks before purchasing. Place the new lava rocks on in one layer, close the grill and burn grill on "High" for fifteen minutes to allow the rocks to season. Designed for bbq grills and charbroilers - the mr bar-b-q natural Lava Rocks are specifically designed for BBQ Gas Grills and Charbroilers that are compatible with lava rocks. Bar-b-q lava rocks help to control flare ups and give your food the perfect cook.