As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. JABOBOAT #ad
Dual use USB and Battery Supply, Color Screen Photographic Luxmeter for Multicolors, Digital Illuminance Light Meters for Indoor Plants and Grow Lights, Detachable and Turnable Probe #adJABOBOAT #ad
- Lux and fc switch, auto power off when not in use, data hold, color unit switch, Max/Min alarm.5. Delicate and convenient to take, widely used for grow light test and white light test.
Dual power supply:3 x1. 5v aalro6 battery and usb micro port 5v charging, please note that the USB port is reserved for direct supply if you use it with a phone USB wire, but if you ever have a power source like power bank, it does not mean it is rechargeable, then you don't need the battery we provide.4
4. 2. Multi-color source test for led grow light, green, blue, purple, Red, yellow, you can also set the threshold value manually.3. Multi-functions: professional va high definition color screen, Max/Min sampling. 1. Industrial level digital light meter with 1-200, probe is detachable and turnable to achieve 360 degree detecting, 000 range, the probe spring wire can extend to 1.5 meters.
2. Apogee Instruments #ad
Digital PPFD Meter for Indoor Grow Lights, Sunlight & Plant Monitoring, Apogee Instruments MQ-500 Full-Spectrum Quantum PAR Meter #adApogee Instruments #ad
- Unlike the blue sensor head, including underwater. Quality quantum meter - unlike cheaper lux or footcandle sensors which are sometimes marketed as grow light meters, HPS, or “quantum, sunlight, ” optical detector precisely calibrated to measure the light intensity in µmol m-2 s-1 of the specific color wavelengths emitted by LEDs, our meters feature a laboratory-grade PPFD photosynthetic photon flux density, MH, but are meant for measuring light for human vision, and other light sources utilized by plants for photosynthesis.
Rugged & easy to use - quantum sensor head is machined aluminum and potted solid with epoxy for years of use in harsh environments, and logs average intensity and daily light integral DLI measurements.
Unlike hobby-grade par meters, our meter has a stable, accurate calibration with an accuracy drift rate of less than 2% per year. For scientists & serious growers - designed by world-renowned crop physiologist, PhD, Bruce Bugbee, the MQ-500 full-spectrum quantum meter is the premium tool of choice among leading scientists and growers for accurately measuring the photosynthetically active radiation PAR from all light sources.
Measuring par is critical - an accurate par meter is critical for measuring the intensity of light used in the precision growing of plants and other photosynthetic organisms in greenhouses, gardens, farms, aquariums, growth chambers, and additional agricultural systems. Extremely accurate & stable - precisely measures and combines the intensity of all photons between 400 and 700 nm to give a single PAR reading in µmol m-2 s-1 within 5 % uncertainty. The handheld meter is attached by a cable and displays real-time readings, records samples, the handheld meter is not waterproof.
3. Hydrofarm #ad
Black, Hydrofarm LG17000 Light Meter #adHydrofarm #ad
- Accurate within +/- 2%. Lifetime silicon sensor -no battery. Designed help you grow plants, and food bigger, flowers, healthier, and better. Easy to use, hand held design. Gives a precise reading with two scales.
|Warranty||2 year warranty|
4. METER #ad
High Precision, Good for Growing droseras and All Indoor Plants,Rechargeable, Indoor Plants meter, Grow Light meter, Quantum PAR Meter #adMETER #ad
- All indoor plants data logging capability using standard mini-USB cable and proprietary data logging software and Low power consumption with built-in low battery power indication. It measures up to 10, 000 μmol/s for other meters on the market.
Quantum par meterthis fully portable handheld par meter features our highly accurate, 000 μmol/s compared with 2, integrated Quantum Sensor that measures PAR Photosynthetically Active Radiation flux in wavelengths ranging from 400 to 700 nm.
High precision constant linear response curve as opposed to other meters’ Gaussian response yields higher accuracy independent of wavelength—perfect for measuring LED light output.
Us patent. Save money: best selling and useful for your indoor growing plants and 3. Get you in the ball park of light requirements and testing for half the cost. Rechargeablefree return/exchange/refund if any concernCharging 1-2 hours before use if no power1year warranty.
|Part Number||Quantum PAR Meter LGBQM|
5. Apogee Instruments #ad
Sunlight, and Plant Care, Apogee Instruments MQ-610: 400-750 nm ePAR Meter, Meter for Extended Range LED Greenhouse Grow Lights #adApogee Instruments #ad
- For scientists & serious growers - designed by world-renowned crop physiologist, PhD, Bruce Bugbee, the MQ-610 ePAR meter is the first in its class among leading scientists and serious growers for accurately measuring the new extended photosynthetically active radiation ePAR from 400 to 750 nm for all light sources. The handheld meter is attached by a cable and displays real-time readings, records samples, and logs average intensity and daily light integral DLI measurements.
Much of the transformative work to define the ePAR range was conducted by Dr. Our epar meter has a stable, accurate calibration with an accuracy drift rate of less than 2% per year. Shuyang Zhen and Dr. Rugged & easy to use - the sensor head is machined aluminum and potted solid with epoxy for years of use in harsh environments, including underwater.
Extremely accurate & stable - precisely measures and combines the intensity of all photons between 400 and 750 nm to give a single ePAR reading in µmol m-2 s-1 within 5 % uncertainty. New epar range - laboratory-grade measurement of the newly defined 400-750 nm epar has been found to be photosynthetically active beyond the traditional 400-700 nm PAR.
Unlike the sensor head, the handheld meter is not waterproof. The mq-610 can accurately measure far-red photons 700-750 nm, and other light sources, found in many next-generation LED fixtures, the sun, which cannot be measured by traditional PAR meters. Quality epar meter - unlike cheaper lux or footcandle sensors which are sometimes marketed as grow light meters, sunlight, but are meant for measuring light for human vision, MH, our meters feature a laboratory-grade ePPFD extended photosynthetic photon flux density optical detector precisely calibrated to measure the light intensity in µmol m-2 s-1 of the specific color wavelengths including far-red emitted by LEDs, hps, and other light sources utilized by plants for photosynthesis.
6. PHOTOBIO #ad
PHOTOBIO LGBQM2 Advanced Quantum PAR Meter Micromols #adPHOTOBIO #ad
- There is a proportional relationship between the number of photons absorbed in 400 to 700nm band and the rate of photosynthesis in plants, which is important for horticultural studies and monitoring plant physiology.
All new for 2021, the advanced quantum par meter provides accurate and cost-effective measurement for all light sources used to grow plants. The photobio by phantom quantum par meter is designed to measure PAR Photosynthetically Active Radiation flux in wavelengths ranging from 400 to 700nm.
Portable par meter with highly accurate remote quantum sensor Measures photosynthetically active radiation PAR from 400 to 700 nm Simple and easy to use Record up to 99 readings Includes short coiled and long straight connection cables.
The advanced light meter comes complete with a remote sensor, two connection cables, the main unit and easy to replace AAA batteries. The par meter can store up to 99 measurements for easy reference.
7. SONKIR #ad
Farm, Great for Garden, SONKIR Soil pH Meter, Indoor & Outdoor Use Green, Lawn, MS02 3-in-1 Soil Moisture/Light/pH Tester Gardening Tool Kits for Plant Care #adSONKIR #ad
- If the soil is too dry the indicator will not move, and water it before testing. Indoor & outdoor use: design to be lightweight and portable, ideal soil test tool kit for home plants, easy to carry around for outdoor use, garden, lawn and farm.
Accurate & reliable: double-needle Detection Technology strongly enhances the speed and accuracy of detecting and analyzing soil moisture and pH acidity. 3-in-1 function: test soil moisture, pH value and sunlight level of plant with our soil meter, helps you specialize in grasping when you need to water your plant.
Kindly note: this soil tester can not be applied to test pH value of any other liquid. Easy to use: no batteries needed, just insert the sensor probe into the soil about 2-4 inches, toggle switch to test moisture, pH, sunlight you would like to measure.
8. Kensizer #ad
Gardening Farm Lawn Test Kit Tool, Digital Plant Probe, Kensizer Soil Tester, Soil Moisture/pH Meter, Sunlight Tester Water Hydrometer for Indoor Outdoor #adKensizer #ad
- Quality assurance -- Any quality issues, please feel free to contact us. Single probe detection -- make it easier to insert into the soil and lessen damage to the probe and get you more accurate data quickly.
Moisture/ph testers in one set - clear reading dashboard with arrow pointer, wide scale interval and large number. No battery required -- save you from changing the battery, simply plug and play.
Lightweight and portable, making it convenient for on-the-go testing. Regarding ph value -- to get the relative ph value close to the absolute value, soil moisture should be between 4 and 7. Kindly note that do not leave the meter in the soil for a long time, prevent it from corroding. The margin of error between relative and absolute PH value is around 1-2.
9. bluelab #ad
Ppm 500, EC, ppm 700, Digital Conductivity TDS, Tool for Hydroponic System and Plant Grow, Bluelab TRUNCOMV2 Commercial Truncheon Nutrient Meter with Increased Measurement Range, CF Tester in Water #adbluelab #ad
- Quickly monitor for precise up and down of your nutrient TDS level in solution to maximize your grow and ensure plants get the balanced feed they need; Measures while mixing nutrients in your tank.
Large measurement range; 4 to 60 cf, 04 to 6. 0 ec, 200 to 3000 ppm ec x 500, 280 to 4200 ppm ec x 700; General uses include gardening, hydroponics growing tent and reservoir. Made in new zealand and manufactured by Bluelab, the industry leader in hydroponic testing equipment, built for growers; 5-Year Limited Warranty with proof of purchase.
Combine with ph tester and other meters for full garden nutrients monitoring in water and soil; Other features: Auto off function, no buttons or switches; KIT INCLUDES: AA batteries, probe care kit sold separately; PACKAGING MAY VARY.
Comes factory calibrated so no calibration required and is fully waterproof; Automatic Temperature Compensation provides consistent reading regardless of any fluctuations in temperature.
10. SONKIR #ad
Lawn, Farm Black, MS-X1 Upgraded 3-in-1 Soil Moisture/Light/pH Tester Gardening Tool Kits for Plant Care, SONKIR Soil pH Meter, Great for Garden #adSONKIR #ad
- Expanded screen space improves reading experience and accuracy. If the soil is too dry the indicator will not move, and water it before testing. Large screen: the large display makes readings clearer and more convenient than ever.
3-in-1 function: test soil moisture, pH value and sunlight level of plant with our soil meter, helps you specialize in grasping when you need to water your plant. Improved probes and upgraded detection technology ensure quicker, more accurate readings.
Indoor & outdoor use: design to be lightweight and portable, ideal soil test tool kit for home plants, garden, easy to carry around for outdoor use, lawn and farm. Upgraded & improved: our professional research team spent two years researching the upgraded mold. Kindly note: this soil tester can not be applied to test pH value of any other liquid.