As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. DBDPet #ad
Fresh Sheet Moss Perfect for Terrariums and Bonsai by DBDPet | Live Arrival is Guaranteed, Living Moss #adDBDPet #ad
- Includes instructions on care for best results. Just received fresh new shipment of sheet Moss Hypnum Cuppresiforme from North Carolina. Perfect for bonsai, ground cover or use in Terrariums.
A beautiful addition to any shade loving plant arrangement. 1 quart, delivered in ziplock bag. Shade and moisture loving, lush and soft. Hypnum cuppresiforme can be grown onto stone surfaces, sometimes referred to as sheet moss, accenting a water feature or as a living mulch.
It thrives and spreads quickly with ample moisture but capable of withstanding drought once established. Fresh and green, no dormant or preserved product. Hypnum cuppresiforme, concrete wood or soil. An excellent choice for creating a moss lawn, is a very versatile and adaptable species.
2. Tin Roof Treasure #ad
Tin Roof Treasure Live Terrarium Moss Assortment #adTin Roof Treasure #ad
- 6" x 9" bag of fresh Live Moss. Great for terrariums, reptile habitats and more! eye catching colors, Fairy Gardens, variety Mixture Adds Visual Appeal To Any Terrarium! Excellent starter Set- Contains atleast 3 different types of moss! Great addition to Terrariums and Reptile Habitats!.
3. Costa Farms #ad
In Kokedama Japanese Moss Ball, 2.5-Inch Haworthia, Costa Farms Mini Succulent Fully Rooted Live Indoor Plant #adCosta Farms #ad
- Plants are scientifically shown to help boost productivity and creativity. Fits on windowsills, bookshelves and tabletops. Plants Also help purify the air. Provides an instant impact for your home or office, Comes in a kokedama Japanese Moss Ball planter.
Tolerant easy-care haworthia Succulent. Upright growth with tough rosette-shaped leaves, compact, dark green leaves, broadly striped in white. Grows best in a spot with light and light watering, every 10 days Or so. Easy-care, low water succulents practically take care of themselves.
|Brand||Costa Farms #ad|
|Manufacturer||Costa Farms #ad|
4. Tin Roof Treasure #ad
Tin Roof Treasure Live Moss Pixie Cup Cladonia Pyxidata Lichen for Terrarium Fairy Gardens 4"x6" Bag #adTin Roof Treasure #ad
- 1"-3" pieces. 4"x6" bag of pixie Cup Lichen. Makes a beautiful addition To Any Terrarium, Fairy Garden or Bonsai Display. The perfect finishing Touch for Your Terrarium or Fairy Garden! Easy to care for, Requires Little Maintenance.
5. Levilan #ad
Air Plant Black, House Shape Close Glass Geometric Terrarium Tabletop Succulent Plant House Garden Geo Planter Moss Fern Swing Lid, Flower Pot for Plants Succulent #adLevilan #ad
- Specs: 8. 75 w × 6. 25 d × 7 h in inches. Great for growing microgreens, moss, air plants, succulents, cacti, and more. This is a house shape beautiful geometric terrarium, with swing lid.
Terrariums are great gifts, housewarming gift, and great for small places. It is also ideal for raising moss, fern. Ideal for adding visual interest and wonderful as a housewarming or gift.
Fast delivery and world-class customer service. It is great for centerpiece on your table. Large glass house terrarium, succulent & air plant greenhouse. It does not hold water. 100% money-back guarantee and Free no-hassle lifetime replacement for any quality problem.
6. Super Moss #ad
Fresh Green Wet Use 20-24 sq. ft. Approx 3.5lbs, SuperMoss 21598 Sheet Moss Preserved #adSuper Moss #ad
- Long-lasting Preserved Moss! Won't bleed color under high humidity conditions. Washed and cleaned to Remove Dust and Small Particles. Great for special Events, Home Decor and Craft Projects. Beautiful large flat sheets of green moss. Ideal for covering Soil and Dressing Potted Plants.
|Brand||Super Moss #ad|
|Model||7 59834 21598 1|
7. Forart #ad
Forart 6 Inch Natural Planter Weave Moss Ball Kokedama Planter Bonsai Plant Flower Pot Garden Decor Flower Holder Pot Garden Plant Potted Hydrating Flowerpot #adForart #ad
- It can be hung indoors and outdoors, purify the air, anti-radiation, add green to live. Suitable for home furnishings, greening projects, home gardening, flower nursery production, balcony garden.
Package included:1PC Flower Pot. Corrosion-resistant, durable, degradable, breathable, self-absorbent, water-saving and drought-resistant. The creative moss ball design is beautiful and practical. Note: plants are not included.
8. Tin Roof Treasure #ad
Tin Roof Treasure Reindeer Moss, 6" x 9" Bag for Terrariums #adTin Roof Treasure #ad
- 6"x9" bag fresh, Live Reindeer Moss. Perfect for terrariums, bonsai or Even on It's Own! Easy to care for, Vivariums, Requires Very Little Water. Shade and Sun tolerant! .
9. Super Moss #ad
SuperMoss 23805 Mountain Moss Preserved, 3lbs, Fresh Green #adSuper Moss #ad
- Great for special Events, Home Decor and Craft Projects. Ideal for covering Soil and Dressing Potted Plants. Long-lasting preserved moss! great for soil toppers and amending soils! Washed and cleaned to Remove Dust and Small Particles.
|Brand||Super Moss #ad|
|Part Number||7 59834 23805 8|
|Model||7 59834 23805 8|
10. Comonc #ad
Comonc 24 inch Moss Pole Totem Pole Plant Support -2Pcs 17.5 inch Coir Totem Pole Coir Moss Stick Coir Pole for Climbing Plants #adComonc #ad
- Application - use the coco coir pole to provide extra support for any climbing plant, especially aroids like indoor money plant, philodendron and monstera species. Great plant pillar - climbing plant typically like to climb up to their neighboring trees out in the wild trying to reach up for lights，moss poles provide a surface that allows your climbing plants to grow upward as they would in nature.
Speed up plant growth - the plant support moss poles are made of natural coconut shell fiber, which has strong water absorption，this is so the aerial roots will wick up more water and nutrients from the coco coir which will help the plant grow more vigorously.
Package contents - 2 pcs 17.
5-inch coir totem poles and 1pcs plant tie. The soft plant tie won’t harm emerging leaves or unhardened growth and it help the plantto stick and develop roots into the moss. Training your plants - if you want to prevent your monstera from going wild and out, and taking up a lot of room, and you want to grow straight up, definitely attach the moss pole to it and train that vine to climb up it looks beautiful.