As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. yunakesa #ad
Yellow Bird Magnolia YNKS, for Gardening and Planting, Flower, Tree, Live Plant #adyunakesa #ad
- Live plant For your Garden. Plant will be ship out bare roots without the pot. For more detail, Please Read The Description Below. Sweet almond Starter live plant. Plug size.
2. Froze #ad
Live Plant/Shrub/Bush, Ships Potted, 2.5'' Pot, Froze Jane Magnolia Tree, 6-12'' Tall Seedling #adFroze #ad
- 6-12" tall jane magnolia in a 3" Pot. Planting Instructions Included. California orders will ship bareroot only from November-March while dormant. Ships Potted. Please note: depending on when you order your tree, it may arrive in its natural dormant state - It may not be leafed out or blooming.
3. New Life Nursery & Garden #ad
Live Plant, Little Gem Southern Magnolia, Gallon Pot #adNew Life Nursery & Garden #ad
- Grown in a gallon pot -- we can not guarantee flowers at time of purchase -- May ship dormant when ordered from November thru April. Deliveries to ca, wa, ut, az, mt, or, nd, nv, id, sd will be shipped Bareroot.
It has a narrow, compact and upright growth habit. The little gem magnolia is recognized for its prolific flowering that lasts 6 months of the year, it produces large fragrant creamy white saucer shaped flowers that are 8 inches wide.
All other states will be shipped in the pot. The leaves are stiff and leathery with a deep glossy green color on top and a bronze-brown fuzzy underside. Great for use as a privacy screen or windbreak, for lining driveways, an accent plant, or as a specimen plant. Mature height 15-20 feet -- mature width 8-12 feet -- Exposure Full sun to partial shade -- Hardiness Zones 7-10 .
4. Froze #ad
6-12" Tall Soulangeana Plant, Potted Seedling, Saucer Magnolia Shrub/Tree, Magnolia x Soulangeana, 2.5" Pot, Live Bush #adFroze #ad
- For sale is one saucer soulangeana Magnolia Plant that is 6-12" Tall shipped in a 2. 5" pot. California orders ship bare root only during Nov. April. Please note: depending on when you order your tree, it may arrive in its natural dormant state - It may not be leafed out or blooming.
5. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
Perfect Plants Ann Magnolia Live Plant, Includes Care Guide, 1 Gallon #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- Popular uses for this flowering plant are as a beautifully dense and colorful border Hedge around yards and fences! When planting multiples of this tree, be sure to plant them 6-8 feet apart from their centers at least; this will give space for future growth! That being said, this versatile tree can also grow fairly well in partial shade! This Hardiness and versatility makes it an excellent choice for a tall flowering Hedge as well as gorgeous privacy screen.
These live magnolia trees come shipped with a specially blended magnolia plant food! this will help your new tree establish a healthy and expansive root system, as well as help your Magnolia produce brighter flowers come The growing season! The ann magnolia boasts beautifully vibrant flowers each year! These fuchsia colored blooms are delightfully Aromatic and you can expect them to bloom from mid spring even through mid summer! These flowers make for an excellent sight for the planter as well as friendly pollinators! This magnolia tree variation performs best in full direct sunlight.
The ann magnolia is rated to grow well in almost anywhere in the united states! this magnolia tree can thrive in Hardiness zones 4-9! The Ann Magnolia tree is known for its wide variety of environments It can survive in, as well as its low amount of maintenance! When cared for properly the ann magnolia tree can grow to mature heights of 10-15 feet and mature widths of 8-10 feet.
6. The Magnolia Company #ad
Large, Sympathy Southern Magnolia #adThe Magnolia Company #ad
- Bright red seed pods are a foraging source for squirrels and songbirds during the late summer and fall. Elegantly packaged with a natural burlap bag and classy bow fitting this housewarming celebration.
Your custom message will also be printed on the artistic gift card from The Magnolia Company. This is the most attractive southern Magnolia tree with deep green leaves and copper colored leaf backing! As the tree matures it will set a large quantity of magnolia blossoms.
Each card was designed by our famous artist Mary Waugh and adding your meaningful message will bring that special finishing touch to this special gift.
This thriving magnolia tree gift grows into a mature tree about 45’ tall with a 25’ spread. This tree is a fast grower and will provide an abudance of shade and is a source of shelter for urban wildlife. Imagnine having fragrant, creamy white flowers to greet your arrival in the spring and summer. The sweet fragrant blossms set in the Spring and Summer.
7. Kauai Garden #ad
Magnolia grandiflora, Starter Plant / Plugs, Southern Magnolia Tree in Small Pot #adKauai Garden #ad
- Plant's growing tip may be trimmed to control the size for shipping. Update: yes we are open. Coronavirus has NOT affected us. Fragrant white blooms - Large creamy white saucer shaped flowers that are 8 inches wide.
Plants are anywhere from 8 to 12 inches tall. Live plant in 2x3 inch pots. All orders will ship within 2 business days. Stay safe.
8. Little Nest #ad
Magnolia grandiflora in Pot pre Bonsai Fragrant White Flowers, Little Nest Live Plant, Live Plant #adLittle Nest #ad
- Please read description below before place an order. This product is a plant. Immediate shipping. Easy grow and care. Products are well packed and safe before shipping.
9. DAS Farms #ad
Ann Star Magnolia, Live Plant Shipped 1 Foot Tall by DAS Farms No California, Purple Flowering Tulip Tree #adDAS Farms #ad
- Zone: 5-9 / growth rate: medium / full sun - part shade / mature height: 8-10ft width: 8-9ft / Bloom: Deep pink-purple in spring and summer. Do not transplant into another container, only the ground! We guarantee a successful transplant for 30 days if the included planting instructions are followed with the correct location and water.
Size shipped: 1 ft tall in trade gallon containers with soilless media.
Deciduous plants bought dormant during the winter are guaranteed to leaf out in the spring under the same conditions. Deciduous plants do not have leaves in the winter! California orders will be cancelled - This is due to CA state regulations and is beyond our control. Sizes shipped are in the title and description. All pictures are of fully grown plants.
|Brand||DAS Farms #ad|
|Manufacturer||DAS Farms™ #ad|
|Warranty||Guaranteed to be alive on arrival. If the plant is damaged in transit or dies from transplant, we accept returns within 2 weeks.|
10. Generic #ad
Bareroot to CA Nov.-April, in 2.5 Inc Pot, Saucer Magnolia Tree Live Plant 6+" Tall #adGeneric #ad
- Pink and white flowers appear saucers in late Feb. April. Saucer magnolia tree live plant 6-12" tall, in 2. 5 inc pot, bareroot to CA Nov. April. Hardy in zones 4-9.