As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride White Miniclover Seeds, 2 LBS #adOutsidepride #ad
- Compared to white dutch clover, miniclover only gets half as tall and the leaf heads are only 1/3rd to 1/2 as large. You can grow this seed in usda zones 3 - 10 as a perennial.
Mix with current lawn as a natural fertilizer as clover fixes nitrogen from the air. Many people also use this dwarf white clover for a ground cover when looking for a lawn alternative. Sow 1 - 2 pounds of clover seeds per 1, 000 SF.
Microclovers are much better than other white clovers for lawns. Miniclover or this micro type clover is a trifolium repens seed used as a lawn alternative or ground cover. Miniclover is the perfect lawn alternative for those who want a no mow lawn. Miniclover is a perennial, white clover which only grows to approximately 4 - 6 inches tall after it is mowed a few times.
2. Scotts #ad
Scotts Turf Builder Clover Lawn, 2 lb. #adScotts #ad
- Formulated with Strawberry Clover to establish fast. Naturally self-fertilizes when clover clippings are returned to yard. Add to existing grass to keep a greener lawn with less maintenance. Grows in tough, salient soils.
3. Outsidepride #ad
Inoculated, 10 LBS, Outsidepride White Dutch Clover Seed: Nitro-Coated #adOutsidepride #ad
- White dutch clover can be seeded by broadcasting the seed on the prepared soil and raking it in lightly. White dutch clover seed is a perennial used for erosion control, green manure crop, food plots, ground cover, lawn alternative, pasture mixtures, and many other uses.
It can also be used an a lawn alternative. White clover helps boost soil nitrogen levels, taking nitrogen from the air and fix it in the soil.
This perennial seed can be grown across the country for deer food plots, pasture mixtures, erosion control, and cover crops in USDA Zones 3 - 10. Seeding rate: sow seed at 1/4 lb - 1/2 lb per 1, 000 square feet or 8 to 10 lbs per acre. Keep the clover seed continually moist until germination occurs which is usually within 14 days with temperatures of 65 - 70F.
4. Nature Jims Sprouts #ad
Minerals, Fiber, Nature Jims Clover Sprout Seeds – 16Oz Organic Sprouting Seeds – Non-GMO Premium Clover Seeds – Resealable Bag for Longer Freshness – Rich in Vitamins #adNature Jims Sprouts #ad
- Preserved freshness: this organic clover comes in a convenient 16Oz bag which has a clever resealable design, ideal for preserving your seeds fresh for longer. A perfect choice: tired of investing in all sorts of expensive dietary supplements which have little to no effect? Get your vitamins, with no artificial fillers, containing only highest quality USDA organic certified seeds, minerals and fiber requirement from a natural source with Nature Jims clover sprout seeds! All-natural & organic: these sprouting seeds are prepared and processed specifically for home sprouting, GMOs or other preservatives.
Grown in the usa, clover seeds are perfect for adding in your salad or sandwich for maximum nutrient absorption! Enjoy maximized flavor with our safe-seal technology! Easy to grow: the nature jims clover sprouting kit comes with clear, tested to sprout under normal conditions, easy to follow instructions, being ideal for home sprouting.
Rich in vitamins, support a stronger immune system and fight cardiovascular disease. Packed with nutrients: clover’s amazing properties have been well-documented for centuries, chlorophyll and protein, enzymes, minerals, fiber, amino acids, clover seeds can help lower bad cholesterol and fat, being considered one of the superfoods of our times.
5. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Clover King Seed, 5 LBS #adOutsidepride #ad
- Sow this heirloom forage clover at 8 - 10 lbs per acre in USDA Zones: 3-10 Clover king is a perennial clover used for deer food plots. This perennial clover and alfalfa mix provides an excellent source of potein for increased anltler growth.
Clover king can be seeded by broadcasting the seed on the prepared soil and raking it in lightly. Keep this deer food plot seed continually moist until germination occurs. Our seeds are always Non-GMO and packaged for the current year.
6. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Crimson Clover Seed: Nitro-Coated, Inoculated, 10 LBS #adOutsidepride #ad
- Crimson clover is an annual grown for cover crops, soil erosion control, forage, silage, wildlife food plots, and many other uses. Crimson clover is grown all across the United States as an annual clover and does not get excessively tall.
Sow seeds at 1/2 - 3/4 lb per 1, 000 square feet or 20 to 30 lbs per acre. Rest assured these are quality seeds. These heirloom seeds are non-gmo and open pollinated. Our crimson seed is coated and inoculated for optimum germination and growth.
7. Nature's Seed #ad
Nature's Seed S-TRRE-2000-F Dutch Clover, 2000 sq. ft #adNature's Seed #ad
- Great in shady or problem areas of your yard. Clover lawns are low-cost, low-maintenance alternatives to traditional turf lawns. 98% pure live seed. Never needs fertilizer and makes nearby grass healthier.
With deep roots, clover is drought-tolerant when added to a traditional lawn. Never any filler. Adds nutrients back into your soil and provides a green coverage on bare spots.
|Brand||Nature's Seed #ad|
|Manufacturer||Nature's Seed #ad|
8. SeedRanch #ad
SeedRanch White Dutch Clover Seed: Nitro-Coated & Inoculated, 10 Lbs. #adSeedRanch #ad
- Hardy perennial once established in zones 3-10 Helps boost soil nitrogen levels. Also great to attract wildlife. Blooming clover is often used as an alternative to lawns. Can be used as ground cover, cover crop and for erosion control.
|Part Number||WDC-10 Lbs.|
|Warranty||30 Days Money Back|
9. Outsidepride #ad
Inoculated, 10 LBS, Outsidepride Red Clover Seed: Nitro-Coated #adOutsidepride #ad
- Medium red clover seeds are non-gmo and ready to plant across the U. S. Red clover has many uses including cover crops, pasture mixtures, food plots, silage, hay, and other uses which makes it the most widespread clover seed used today.
Red clover is extremely attractive to insects and bumble bees are the main pollinator. Outsidepride's clovers are coated and inoculated for better germination and establishment. Sow seeds at 1/2 pound per 1, 000 square feet or 8 to 16 pounds per acre. In usda zones 3 - 10 and can be grown as a perennial clover.
10. Eretz #ad
Choose Size! Willamette Valley, No Coatings, Oregon Grown, No Fillers, No Weed Seeds…, Red Clover Legume Seed by Eretz #adEretz #ad
- Also excellent cover crop and good for erosion control. In some instances is a good attractant for wildlife such as deer, etc. Over 99% pure seed, weed and other crop seed free! Authentic willamette Valley, Oregon USA grown seed! Honey bee attractant.
Makes a healthy forage crop for cows, horses, elk, rabbit, and other domestic animals. Great nitrogen affixent, meadows, while adding color to pastures, etc.