As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Eden Brothers #ad
Attracts Bees, Attracts Pollinators, Cut Flower Garden, Easy to Grow & Maintain, Midwest Wildflower Seed Mix, Mixed Wildflower Seeds, Attracts Hummingbirds, Attracts Butterflies, 1/4 Pound #adEden Brothers #ad
- They love full sun and can be planted in all zones in North America. They take such little effort to maintain for the diversity of flowers included! Growing wildflowers from seed couldnâ€t be easier. Growing up to two feet tall or higher, reds, yellows -- every color of the rainbow. Eden brothers offers the highest quality wildflower seed mixes and over 2, and award-winning varieties are also available.
The midwest wildflower seed mix is a must-have for gardeners in the midwestern united States, these Midwest wildflowers will truly light up your garden with vibrant blues, from North Dakota down to Kentucky. This hardworking mix attracts pollinators, and is a cinch to grow and maintain, relax, allowing you to direct your attention elsewhere.
Plant in the spring or fall and be amazed at the amount of blooms in colors so vibrant and movie-screen worthy: red, yellow, cut off dead flowers to encourage growth, white, and purple blooms of all shapes and sizes. Plant in small gardens or huge meadows for seasons of enjoyment. Mix includes baby's breath gypsophila elegans, blanket flower, blue flax, purple coneflower, candytuft, annual red phlox, wild cosmos, Siberian Wallflower, Lance leaf Coreopsis, russel lupine, Prairie Coneflower, Mixed Red Poppy Shirley, sulphur/orange cosmos, Scarlet Flax, wild perennial Lupine, Dwarf Cornflower/Bachelor Button, California Poppy, Red Corn Poppy, Mexican Hat, Plains Coreopsis, indian blanket, black eyed susan, Tall Cornflower/Bachelor Button, Sweet William, Gloriosa Daisy.
Water them when the soil is dry, pink, and that's it! So easy. Have confidence knowing your garden comes from non-GMO products and 100% pure seed without fillers, and flower bulbs. Hundreds of heirloom, organic, 000 other varieties of flower, vegetable, and herb seeds, all from a US-based gardening company.
2. Mountain Valley Seed Company #ad
Package of 100,000 Wildflower Seeds, 13 Assorted Varieties of Non-GMO Heirloom Flower Seeds for Planting Including Butterfly Milkweed, & Wallflower, Echinacea, Save The Monarchs Wildflower Seeds Mix #adMountain Valley Seed Company #ad
- Our wild flowers seed mix is 100% pure, non-GMO, and guaranteed to grow. Save the monarch butterfly - the monarch butterfly danaus plexippus is currently in sharp decline yet, you can still help before it's too late. We back all of our products with personalized, US based customer service.
Artisan handcrafted gift bag - hand drawn illustrations and craftsmanship, Father's Day, our Save The Monarchs Seed Mix is part of an artisan line of collectible seed kits. 13 annual & perennial wildflower seeds - our save the monarch seeds mix includes Milkweed seeds, Larkspur seeds, Liatris seeds, Aster seeds, Verbena seeds, Zinnia seeds, Wallflower seeds, Cosmos seeds, Marigold seeds, Purple Coneflower seeds, Indian Blanket seeds, and Mexican Sunflower seeds.
Resealable and durable 6x8" packaging makes for a perfect Mother's Day, or Christmas gift for the gardeners in your life! Non gmo heirloom wildflower seeds - mountain valley seed co proudly offers premium, wildflower seeds, organic vegetable seeds, organic fruit seeds, organic herb seeds, non GMO seeds, ethically sourced garden materials and supplies including organic seeds, microgreens seeds & sprouting seeds.
Whether for pollinating or nesting, even with the smallest garden plot, each of these 13 varieties directly benefits a dwindling Monarch population.
3. Seed-Balls.com #ad
US Wildflower Seed Balls- Native to your state, 20 Bulk Seed Bombs Missouri #adSeed-Balls.com #ad
- Scientifically developed soil: pH-balanced blend of compost, minerals, and beneficial microbiota. Effortless & enjoyable gardening: Ideal for backyard habitats and pollinator support. Pollinator friendly: great for attracting bees, butterflies, and hummingbirds; Non-GMO, pesticide and herbicide free.
Native to your state: we select from over 80 species of sustainably harvested US native wildflower seeds. Satisfaction guaranteed: Contains multiple seeds per ball and the essential nutrients for optimal germination and growth.
4. Outsidepride #ad
1 LB, Outsidepride Midwest Wildflower Seed Mix #adOutsidepride #ad
- Perennials can also be sown in early fall provided that there are at least 10-12 weeks of growing time before the plants go dormant for the winter. In cool climates, perennials or mixtures of annuals and perennials in spring, plant annuals, early summer or late fall. Seed should stay moist by either rainfall or irrigation until germination occurs.
This mix is 50% annuals and 50% perennials, their display of color, the flowers can reach 24 – 30 inches in height. The best time to plant in your area depends on the climate and rainfall patterns as well as the species you are planting. The planting rates for some mixtures are adjusted higher due to the presence of small-seeded, the minimum planting rates are based on 60-70 seeds per square foot 4 to 12 pounds per acre, nonaggressive species.
Prepare a site by removing weeds and loosening soil. The midwest wild flower mix has species that are chosen for their long bloom season, and with normal conditions, and their hardiness to withstand climate extremes.
This midwest mix should be planted in the spring once soil temperature warm to 55F. Each wildflower mixture we carry has a recommended minimum and maximum planting rate. 2 will there be adequate moisture during germination and establishment? Can you supply supplemental water, is growing, if necessary? 3 What weed seeds are likely to be present in the soil? Will weeds spread to your site from adjacent areas? Fall plantings should be late enough so that seeds do not germinate until spring.
5. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Sow Right Seeds, Full Instructions for Planting and Growing a Beautiful Wild Flower Garden; Non-GMO Heirloom Seeds; Wonderful Gardening Gift 1, Wildflowers Seeds to Plant in Midwest #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Beautiful -- large full-color seed packet of wildflower Seeds for Midwest states like Illinois, Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana, Missouri, Iowa, eastern Nebraska, eastern Kansas, Minnesota, Michigan, and Wisconsin. Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips in the “How To” section of our website.
If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it “Right” for you. Great way to support your local pollinators.
Blooms all season -- annual and perennial mix including baby's breath, new england aster, Corn Poppy, Purple Prairie Clover, Mexican Hat, Black-Eyed Susan, Lance-Leaved Coreopsis, Candytuft, Plains Coreopsis, Purple Coneflower, scarlet flax, Clasping Coneflower, Indian Blanket, cornflower, and Shasta Daisy.
Pollinator friendly -- butterflies, bees, and hummingbirds love these varieties and will likely pay you many visits. Plus we are available to answer your questions as well. Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family.
6. beauty beyond belief WILDFLOWER SEEDS #ad
Partial Shade Wildflower Seeds Bulk, Open-Pollinated Wildflower Seed Mix Packet, Perennial Wildflower Seeds Year Round Planting, 1 oz, Annual, No Fillers #adbeauty beyond belief WILDFLOWER SEEDS #ad
- A trusted source of high quality seeds since 1985. This wildflower mix will make the perfect Christmas gifts for those gardeners in your life. Designed to you lush coverage of annual and perennial blooms all year long. Ft.
High quality seeds and expert guidance: experience the quality seed difference. We know seeds ! our expertly crafted botanical garden seed mixes contain a wide variety of both perennials and annuals that are specifically designed to work in areas that get minimum 4 - 6 Hours of Sunshine a day.
Compare and see the quality value. We are committed to providing the highest quality, non-GMO/non-GE seeds to our customers, open-pollinated, guaranteed.1
100 sq. Of pure seeds with no fillers. Lush coverage of wildflowers expertly designed to provide, Fences, hardy over the most growing zones. 30, 000 seeds 1 oz. Gardener tested! full lush coverage: wildflower seeds bulk 30, 000 seed quantity to give you the coverage you desire. Great for those partial shade areas. Ft. Use this partial shade mix under trees and up against buildings, etc where you have a minimum of 4 hrs of Sunshine a Day.
7. HOME GROWN #ad
Premium Birds & Butterflies Wildflower Seed Mix 3 Oz Flower Garden Seeds, Bulk Wild Flowers: 23 Wildflowers Varieties of 100% Non-GMO Annual Flower Seeds for Planting, 130,000+ Wildflower Seeds #adHOME GROWN #ad
- Enjoy beautiful wildflowers and see them grow. With 23 different varieties of wildflower you will get a great mix of colors and flower types. Grow a beautiful flower garden - these mixed flower seeds will grow to approximately 24-36" tall and cover roughly 375 Sq Feet.
Great for attracting butterflies, & bees - this wildflower mix includes Milkweed, birds, Nasturtium and more to invite beautiful butterflies and birds to your garden to enjoy.
These flowers are also great for bees and other pollinators. 23 varieties - quick sprouting - grows all season - you wont be disappointed with the variety in this wildflower mix. They make great garden gifts or party favors.
Just wait and see how beautiful these wildflowers Are - If by any chance you are not happy with your purchase please contact us and we will make it right. 3oz pure seeds no filler 50% more than other brands - unlike other wildflower packs we provide you with MORE seeds per pack and we stand behind the product we sell! With these seeds you can grow a beautiful flower garden to enjoy a vibrant array of different flowers.
|Brand||HOME GROWN #ad|
|Manufacturer||HOME GROWN #ad|
|Warranty||See manufacturer's website for more information.|
8. NatureZ Edge #ad
Perennial Wild Flower Seeds, 35 Varietiey Wild Flowers Bulk Flower Seeds, Semillas de Flores Hermosas, Mix of Annual and Perennial Bulk Packet Seeds for Planting, 85,000 Wildflower Seeds #adNatureZ Edge #ad
- Covers up to 500 square feet when mixed properly with filler material per instructions. If you want customer service where you will talk directly to the owner for any concerns, we are the company for you! Makes the perfect gift- with 35 different varieties of flowers, you can give the gift of beauty to your family or friends.
Be sure to check out our other plants, seeds, & bulbs. By attracting pollinators to your yard, hummingbirds, you have the added benefit of more pollination for your garden.
Perfect pollinator seed mix- not only produces beautiful plants and flowers, but attracts pollinators such as butterflies, and bees. Best of both worlds- our wild flower bulk seed packets include both annual and perennial varieties and are great for all zones.
Our seed pack is 100% pure 2 oz of Non-GMO seeds giving you the most value for your money. Don't be fooled- many other wildflower seed mixes contain up to 95% filler material. Hand packaged by a veteran owned small family business: if for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, contact us and we will make it right.
9. Mountain Valley Seed Company #ad
Save The Bees Wild Flower Seeds Collection, Poppy, Package of 80,000 Wildflower Seeds, 19 Varieties of Pure Non-GMO Flower Seeds for Planting Including Milkweed, and Lupine #adMountain Valley Seed Company #ad
- A mountain valley seed company premium wild flower seed mix. As part of our national wildflower Seed line, 000 seeds, this speciality blend is designed for planting across North America. Hand-crafted and designed in an elegant, resealable hand-illustrated 8" x 6" package.
Our wild flower seeds packets are an ideal Christmas gift for gardeners, families, and make the perfect wildflower mix for kids, Mother's Day Garden gifts, and community gardens. This gorgeous selection of 19 annual and perennial wildflower seeds invites honeybees, bumblebees, hummingbirds, ladybugs, butterflies, and other beneficial pollinators while providing seasons of joy.
With over 80, this mix attracts bees and pollinators essential to the health and longevity of the wildflower patch.
Seeds included: butterfly milkweed, gayfeather, purple coneflower, bergamot, red corn poppy, primrose, Coreopsis, cosmos, New England Aster, Crimson Clover, Gaillardia, California Orange Poppy, Phacelia, Yellow Prairie Coneflower, wallflower, Sweet Alyssum, Lemon Queen, Lupine, and Baby Blue Eyes. We back all of our products with personalized, non-GMO, US based customer service. Our wild flowers seed mix is 100% pure, and guaranteed to grow.
10. HOME GROWN #ad
Bulk Perennial Wild Flower Seeds Mix, 24 Variety Plant Seeds for Planting Outdoor Garden, 3oz Flower Garden Seeds for Attracting Bees, Birds & Butterflies, 90,000+ Wildflower Seeds #adHOME GROWN #ad
- Bring the natural world closer to you by sowing our wildflower seeds indoors, & Butterflies: The colorful variety of wildflower seeds in this packet are perfect for attracting many different types of birds, on your patio, bees, Bees, or in your garden. In this order, annual & perennial seeds including Shasta Daisies, Blue Flax, you will receive 24 different varieties of biennial, Black Eyed Susans, and more.
Wide variety of seeds: each of our wildflower seed packets contains a diverse and colorful assortment of flowers that are perfect for planters and gardens alike.
Ideal for birds, and butterflies. And because we source only 100% natural seeds with no fillers, our packets contain 4x more seeds than other brands. Perfect for creating a lovely garden: with this wildflower seed packet, you will be able to sow and cultivate a 400 square foot garden full of American biennial, annual & perennial flower seeds.
All the seeds contained in our wildflower seed packets are safe for planting. Safe for nature and for you: our non-gmo wildflower seeds are pure seed with no filler. Superior germination rate: whether you’re a veteran gardener, or just getting your green thumb, if you want a vibrant flower patch, you can count on our seeds to get you there. When fully matured, the wildflowers in this packet grow 24-36 inches tall. Both you and flower-loving creatures can enjoy your beautiful garden.
|Brand||HOME GROWN #ad|
|Manufacturer||HOME GROWN #ad|
|Warranty||See manufacturer's website for more information.|