As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. AgroThrive #ad
3-3-2 NPK ATGP1128 1 Gal for Lawns, Vegetables, Greenhouses, Herbs and Everything Else that Grows, AgroThrive All Purpose Organic Liquid Fertilizer #adAgroThrive #ad
- Activates indigenous micro-flora in soil and helps nutrient release; release speed: 70% fast-release, 30% slow-release. Promotes vigorous root and foliar growth and improves plant disease resistance.
Produced by the progressive Digestion Process which breaks down all organic ingredients down to a simple molecular structure plants can quickly absorb. 3-3-2 npk general purpose liquid organic fertilizer; Formulated for lawns, greenhouses, vegetables, herbs and everything else that grows; Derived from organic fish and grain.
Organic results in less than 1 week. Omri, cdfa and wsda listed for organic gardening; No synthetic chemicals EVER. Convenient liquid concentrate in a bottle; Just mix 2oz – 4oz with 1 gallon of water and apply to soil.
|Manufacturer||AgroThrive, Inc. #ad|
2. TRUE Organic #ad
Liquid Tomato & Vegetable Food 16oz, for Organic Gardening…, OMRI, TRUE Organic, CDFA #adTRUE Organic #ad
- True organic liquid tomato & vegetable plant food is an organic mix of all natural plant foods with a 3-2-3 formula which provides the perfect start for your sprightly spring veggies & greens, it gives your tomatoes the super powers to produce large, delicious fruits and it's excellent for growing your favorite fragrant herbs.
Concentrated squeeze Bottle with Flip-Top Cap for easy use and storage. For best results - mix at a rate of 2 oz per gallon of water.
Plus an exclusive blend of proven farm-grade ingredients for plants, Soy Protein Hydrolysate, Sugar Beet Extract, Sugar Molasses, including Fish Solubles, soil and microbes, Corn Steep Liquor, Potash & Kelp. For use in-ground and container plants, including houseplants and raised garden beds for ORGANIC production. Oz. Our tomato & vegetable liquid is a 16 fl.
|Brand||TRUE Organic #ad|
|Manufacturer||True Organic #ad|
3. AgroThrive #ad
Vegetables, Greenhouses and Herbs, AgroThrive Fruit and Flower Organic Liquid Fertilizer, 3-3-5 NPK ATFF1064 64 oz for Fruits, Flowers #adAgroThrive #ad
- Produced by the progressive Digestion Process which breaks down all organic ingredients down to a simple molecular structure plants can quickly absorb.
3-3-5 npk fruit & flower liquid organic fertilizer; Formulated for fruits, flowers, vegetables, greenhouses and herbs; Derived from organic fish and grain.
Organic results in less than 1 week. Omri, cdfa and wsda listed for organic gardening; No synthetic chemicals EVER. Convenient liquid concentrate in a bottle; Just mix 2oz – 4oz with 1 gallon of water and apply to soil. Faster growth, higher yields, larger buds and more flavorful fruits and vegetables.
|Manufacturer||AgroThrive, Inc. #ad|
4. Dr. Earth #ad
16-Ounce, Dr. Earth 751 Liquid Solution Pro Biotic 3-3-3 #adDr. Earth #ad
- Chelated multiminerals. 3-3-3 formulation. Stimulates root growth, flowering and re-growth of stressed plants. All purpose fertilizer. Liquid solution designed to enhance plant growth.
Enhances plant growth. Natural and organic. Stimulates root growth, flowering and re-growth of stressed plants. All-purpose organic fertilizer with chelated multi-minerals. Helps correct micronutrient deficiencies.
|Brand||Dr. Earth #ad|
|Manufacturer||Dr. Earth #ad|
5. Fox Farm #ad
White, 1-Pint FX14092 Grow Big Liquid Concentrate Fertilizer, Soil NPK 6-4, Fox Farm 6-4-4 #adFox Farm #ad
- You can also use grow big for foliar feeding, switch to one of foxfarm’s blooming fertilizers. Garden tip: allow new plantings a few days to settle in, preferably early in the morning.
Foxfarm's special brew is designed to enhance plant Size and structure, flower and bud development. At the first sign of flowering, then begin using at the rate of two teaspoons per gallon of water every other time you water.
Country of Origin: United States. Grow big contains earthworm castings, allowing for more abundant fruit, Norwegian kelp and essential micronutrients. For best results, applying to both sides of leaves, refer to the FoxFarm feeding schedule. Get your garden going with grow big, Foxfarm's liquid concentrate fertilizer for lush vegetative growth.
|Brand||Fox Farm #ad|
6. MARPHYL #ad
Outdoor & Indoor Plant Food, All-Purpose, Hydroponics, Bamboo, Flowers, Nutrient-Rich Lawn Fertilizer & Soil Enhancer for House Plants, Vegetables, Succulents, MARPHYL Organic Liquid Fertilizer #adMARPHYL #ad
- High in potassium, marine phytoplankton are micro algae that infuse your plants, trees, nitrogen, and your indoor plants will brighten your home. Packed with vitamins, and greenhouses will flourish. It replenishes your soil on a regular basis to ensure the continued growth and beauty of your vegetation.
Our organic plant fertilizer will meet your every need and provide a safe environment for all gardening. Miraculous & beneficial - found in oceans across the world, grasses, and phosphorus as well as calcium and magnesium for lush foliage. It's great for your garden, greenhouse, vines, colorful blooms with this exceptional flower food.
It's vegan, non-gmo & sustainably made with no preservatives making it safe for vegetable gardening, ground water, and pets. It's an excellent vegetable fertilizer, and lawn fertilizer. It's so much more than your average liquid plant fertilizer.
Naturally boost plant health - marine phytoplankton are microalgae full of nutrients, vitamins, essential fatty acids, amino acids, DHA, garden, epa, grasses, and a vast spectrum of phytochemicals, flowers and more, so your lawn, chlorophyll, minerals, trees, and minerals. Enhance soil quality and watch your trees, and hydroponics. Marphyl's fertilizer for indoor plants and outdoor plants, provides an astounding array of nutritional elements. Your lawn & garden will be the envy of the neighborhood, and more with everything they need for health and longevity.
|Part Number||SKU 3000|
7. Pendelton Turf Supply #ad
Triple 10 All Purpose Liquid Fertilizer 10-10-10 with Amino Acids 5.5% & Seaweed Extract 32oz #adPendelton Turf Supply #ad
- Measure & pour: comes in an easy measure and pour bottle that allows the end-user to measure and pour a specific dosage by simply squeezing the bottle.
All purpose: 10-10-10 with amino acids 5. 5% & seaweed extract is a generic liquid fertilizer designed for all stages of plant growth. See images for directions. Usage rates: 1-2 oz per gallon of water it's better to start at a lower rate and work your way up | Water generously & continue use every 1-2 weeks.
High concentrate: Makes up to 32 gallons of fertilizer. Use sites: great for gardens, flowers, fruits, vegetables, turf grasses etc. Suitable for indoor & outdoor use.
8. Neptune's Harvest #ad
36 Ounce, Neptune's Harvest Fish Fertilizer 2-4-1 #adNeptune's Harvest #ad
- It also contains all the micro and macro nutrients naturally found in fish. It is made by a unique cold process that protects the vitamins, amino acids, enzymes and growth hormones.
Neptune's harvest is an organic fertilizer made from fresh north Atlantic fish. Unlike fish emulsions, Neptune's Harvest retains the fish proteins and oils and has no unpleasant odor.
|Brand||Neptune's Harvest #ad|
|Manufacturer||BFG Supply #ad|
9. GS Plant Foods #ad
Hydrolyzed Fish and Seaweed Blend, Lawns, Omri Listed Fish & Kelp Fertilizer by GS Plant Foods 1 Gallon, Organic Fertilizer for Vegetables, Flowers, Trees, Shrubs, Seeds & Plants #adGS Plant Foods #ad
- Apply until soil is saturated or as a foliar feed until leaves are wet, top and bottom. Optimal plant growth & health at home or commercially: used in low concentrations, liquid seaweed fertilizer acts as an efficacious growth promoter. Feed vegetables, trees and shrubs every 2-3 weeks.
Easy to apply for natural great results: apply liquid fish & kelp fertilizer to improve specific growth stages. The kelp fertilizer can be applied to any type of plants, vegetables and seeds without concern for waste. Trusted & reliable: at gs plant foods, we understand that you are placing your trust in us to provide you with the highest quality products available.
Oz per gallon of water. This seedling fertilizer relieves stress in plants caused by extreme weather conditions, and frost. Our organic liquid fertilizer for seedlings increases microorganisms in the soil and increases mineral uptake.
Reduce herbicide use by adding our liquid kelp extract, and yet maintain the same kill effectiveness. Gs plant foods fish seaweed fertilizer is used extensively on a commercial basis, as well as at home for gardeners as an organic soil conditioner. For lawns; use 2 to 4 oz concentrate per gallon of water to cover 1, flowers, 000 sq. Our products are organic, sustainable, easy to use, and yield consistent & amazing results in your garden, cost efficient, no matter what you're growing or what medium in which your plants are growing.
|Brand||GS Plant Foods #ad|
|Manufacturer||GS Plant Foods #ad|
10. Bloom City #ad
Organic Liquid Seaweed and Kelp Fertilizer Supplement by Bloom City, Quart 32 oz Concentrated Makes 180 Gallons #adBloom City #ad
- Fully organic seaweed and kelp: a seven species blend of Ascophyllum Nodosum, Ecklonia Maxima, Arthrospira Platensis, Palmaria Palmata, Laminaria Saccharina, Chlorella Vulgaris, and Chondrus Crispus. Formulated and made in the usa: designed by botanists and plant chemists.
Bloom city chooses only the highest quality ingredient sources and manufacturing methods to create the world’s best craft growing nutrient systems.
For both plants and lawns: add Clean Kelp to all of your houseplants, vegetable garden, and your lawn for healthy green plants. Clean kelp aids in every stage of growth for root and stem health. You can see the difference.
Extracted to protect natural enzymes: clean kelp’s unique processing techniques give the cleanest possible kelp extract. Get all the benefits of natural kelp enzymes and hormones without the non-nutritious fibrous pulp that gives other kelps their thick, brackish appearance. Simple and safe to use for all plants: add to every watering, it’s that easy. No risk of over application, plants love kelp.