As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Pillowganic #ad
Chicken Bedding Nesting, 5lb, House Plants – Gardening, Organic Use, Rice Hulls #adPillowganic #ad
- Lower cost alternative to perlite and vermiculite with added benefits making it the perfect "GREEN" replacement. Breaks up hard soil better than gypsum provides greater soil porosity, increases water retention, can be tilled into soil.
Excellent chicken bedding nesting material, terrarium litter. Suitable for greenhouses, vegetable gardens, raised bed, potted / house plants, chicken nesting. Beautiful natural appearance that will compliment your house plants or garden, eco friendly biodegradable.
2. Rio Hamza Trading #ad
4QT Bag, Horticultural Grade Rice Hulls, House Plants, All Natural Organic, Chicken Bedding Nesting, Gardening Amendment #adRio Hamza Trading #ad
- Reduces soil compaction and allows air to your roots. Ideal use for chicken nesting, greenhouses, potted plants, vegetable gardens, and raised beds.
Great for pet bedding, ideal for chickens and terrarium litter. Makes for a great all natural soil amendment substitute for perlite and vermiculite. 4qt 10 inch x 13 inch Zipper Bag.
3. Soil Sunrise #ad
1QT Bag, Chicken Bedding Nesting, House Plants, All Natural Organic, Gardening Amendment, Horticultural Grade Rice Hulls #adSoil Sunrise #ad
- Makes for a great all natural soil amendment substitute for perlite and vermiculite. Ideal use for chicken nesting, potted plants, vegetable gardens, greenhouses, and raised beds.
Great for pet bedding, ideal for chickens and terrarium litter. Reduces soil compaction and allows air to your roots. 1qt 6 x 9 zipper bag.
4. BIRCH & MEADOW #ad
Planters, Birch & Meadow 5 lb of Rice Hulls, Substrate, Gardening #adBIRCH & MEADOW #ad
- Birch & meadow rice Hulls in a 5 lb resealable bag. Use as a layer to improve aeration. Has a higher water retention rate and helps improve drainage. Products you'll love to use again and again. Made in the USA.
5. Executive Deal #ad
Chicken Nesting, Executive Deal Premium Rice Hulls for Animal Bedding, Potted Plant Soil Amendment, Gardening, Perfect Growing, 10 lb Double-SealedR1C37ULL #adExecutive Deal #ad
- Use as mulch to retain moisture & Keeps Light From Reaching Soil Surfaces. Premium Rice Hulls. Great for animal Bedding/Chicken Nesting. Ten Pounds. Perlite Substitute for Gardening.
6. Executive Deal #ad
5 lb Double-Sealed, Gardening, Potted Plant Soil Amendment, Animal Bedding, Executive Deals Premium Rice Hulls for All-grain Brewing, Chicken Nesting, Perfect Growing #adExecutive Deal #ad
- Gardening: Perfect for Perlite Substitution. Protective covering: use as Mulch to Retain Moisture & Keeps Light From Reaching Soil Surfaces. Brewing: clean rice hulls provides a Natural and Easy Way to Help Prevent a Stuck Mash.
Five Pounds. Pets: adequate for animal bedding/chicken Nesting by Being Less Dusty, Soft & More Absorbent than Shavings Made of Wood. Premium Rice Hulls.
7. Executive Deal #ad
Chicken Nesting R1C37ULL5 5 lbs, Executive Deal Executive Deals Premium Rice Hulls for Animal Bedding #adExecutive Deal #ad
- Great for animal Bedding/Chicken Nesting. Perlite Substitute for Gardening. Five Pounds. Use as mulch to retain moisture & Keeps Light From Reaching Soil Surfaces. Premium Rice Hulls.
8. Nature's Seed #ad
Rice Hulls 45 LBS #adNature's Seed #ad
- Rice hulls can be used as insulation. Ensure a more uniform coverage when seeding a mixture of different sized seeds. Rice hulls absorb liquid and can provide an anti-skid surface. Rice hulls can be used for animal bedding or litter in poultry and other animal operations.
Rice hulls make an excellent substrate for gardening, especially in hydroponic systems. Slow the rate of seed being applied by a seed drill. Prevent bridging of fluffy seeds in the drill.
9. Riceland #ad
Riceland Rice Hulls 50 lb #adRiceland #ad
- Home gardening/Raised Beds. Compost production and Soil Improvement. Hydroponic Growing. Home Brewing.
10. Terrafirma in a Bucket #ad
Gardening, Bedding/Nesting Material, 1 Gallon Bucket, House Plants, Terrafirma in a Bucket Rice Hulls #adTerrafirma in a Bucket #ad
- Natural alternative to Perlite and Vermiculite. Allows water to drain while keeping soil moist. Great for chicken nesting, animal bedding, and litter material. Perfect for potted plants, greenhouses, gardens, and more!. Aids in aerating and loosening compacted soils.