As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Open Seed Vault #ad
Survival Garden Heirloom Seeds, 15,000 Non GMO Heirloom Vegetable Seeds by Open Seed Vault 32 Variety Pack #adOpen Seed Vault #ad
- Usa seeds stored in air tight, moisture Proof Resealable Bag for Safer, Long Term Storage. Vegetable growing and seed Harvesting Guide Included with Seeds Tested for Maximum Germination and Yield.
32 varieties of all natural Vegetable Seeds: Non hybrid, Non gmo, Heirloom. 100% naturally grown and Open Pollinated seeds with high Germination Rate. Carefully selected seed and Vegetable Varieties to Provide a Well Balanced Healthy Diet.
|Brand||Open Seed Vault #ad|
|Manufacturer||Open Seed Vault #ad|
|Part Number||32 Heirloom organics Seed Packet|
2. Outsidepride #ad
10 LBS, Outsidepride White Dutch Clover Seed: Nitro-Coated, Inoculated #adOutsidepride #ad
- This perennial seed can be grown across the country for deer food plots, pasture mixtures, erosion control, and cover crops in USDA Zones 3 - 10. White dutch clover seed is a perennial used for erosion control, pasture mixtures, green manure crop, lawn alternative, ground cover, food plots, and many other uses.
Seeding rate: sow seed at 1/4 lb - 1/2 lb per 1, 000 square feet or 8 to 10 lbs per acre.
Keep the clover seed continually moist until germination occurs which is usually within 14 days with temperatures of 65 - 70F. White clover helps boost soil nitrogen levels, taking nitrogen from the air and fix it in the soil. White dutch clover can be seeded by broadcasting the seed on the prepared soil and raking it in lightly. It can also be used an a lawn alternative.
3. Eden Brothers #ad
EDEN Brothers All Perennial Wildflower Seed Mix, 1 Pound, Mixed #adEden Brothers #ad
- You can expect thick coverage with amazing results. This is normal! perennial varieties usually show limited germination in their first season after planting, so don’t worry when you see some additional sprouts. Remove brush left on top, and prepare for your next blooms. Care: mow your meadow after the season ends.
Planting: make sure your dedicated area is in full sun. What to expect: as with most perennials, but will bloom to their full potential in the following growing season. Results: you’ll receive 100% non-gmo seeds with zero fillers. Suitable for all regions of north america, Shasta Daisy, Flax, this mix is hard working and will produce a gorgeous display of colorful blooms without needing much of your attention or time.
You’ll see bright yellow, red, orange, white and more. Planting: the all perennial wildflower seed mix is suitable for all usda zones and can be successfully planted at various times throughout the growing season.
Spring is the most conventional time of the year to sow flower seed, but successful results can also be achieved by planting in summer in cooler zones. It gives you the widest range of color for the longest season. A general rule of thumb is “the more sun the better. Little obstruction from trees or other structures like a home or garage is best. Prep the soil: remove unwanted grass and growth, then loosen the soil to create an environment where your seeds will thrive.
4. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Sage Scarlet Wild Flower Seed, 5000 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- Outsidepride is a family owned U. S. Usda zones: 6 - 9. Height: 24 - 36 inch perennial. Bloom color: Scarlet red. Company. Sowing rate: 4 ounces per 1, 000 square feet or 9 pounds per acre. No other company on this listing is selling our seed.
5. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Dichondra Repens Ground Cover Plant Seed, 5 LB #adOutsidepride #ad
- Plant 1 pound of seed per 500 square feet. These seeds are heirloom and non gmo. Dichondra repens is one of the easiest ground cover plants to establish from seed. It only reaches 2 - 3 inches in maximum height and never needs mowed making it a perfect lawn alternative.
It is grown as a perennial in USDA Zones 7 - 11. It has a prostrate or creeping growth habit making it an ideal ground cover plant. Dichondra is a great grass alternative for warmer climates.
6. Outsidepride #ad
5 LB, Outsidepride Northeast Wildflower Seed Mix #adOutsidepride #ad
- Contains almost 20 various wildflower seeds. Formulated for ct, md, ny, wv, vt, pa, nj, me, washington dc, ma, de, RI, nh, & VA. Seeding rate: 5 - 10 pounds per acre or 1 - 2 pounds per 5, 000 square feet.
No other company on this listing is selling our seed. Outsidepride is a family owned U. S. Company. Annuals and perennials.
7. Outsidepride #ad
1000 Seeds, Outsidepride Salvia Blue Victory #adOutsidepride #ad
- Outsidepride is a family owned U. S. Bloom color: Blue. Usda zones: 8 - 10 No other company on this listing is selling our seed. Height: 20 inch perennial. Company. Sowing rate: 3 - 4 seeds per plant.
8. Outsidepride #ad
1 LB, Outsidepride Northwest Wildflower Seed Mix #adOutsidepride #ad
- Outsidepride is a family owned U. S. Bloom color: Mix. Height: 30 - 36 inch mix, annuals and perennials. Company. Usda zones: 4 - 9. Sowing rate: 1 - 2 pounds per 5, 000 No other company on this listing is selling our seed.
9. Outsidepride #ad
5 LB, Outsidepride Perennial Wildflower Seed Mix #adOutsidepride #ad
- Grows 36 - 40 Inches tall. Contains 17 species. All perennial Wildflower Seeds. Very hardy mixture. Seeding rate: 5 - 10 pounds per acre or 3/4 - 1 1/4 pounds per 5, 000 square feet.
10. Outsidepride #ad
1 LB, Outsidepride Midwest Wildflower Seed Mix #adOutsidepride #ad
- Sowing rate: 1 - 2 pounds per 5, 000 Usda zones: 3 - 10 Height: 24 - 36 inch mix, annual and perennial. Outsidepride is a family owned U. S. Bloom color: Mix. No other company on this listing is selling our seed. Company.