As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. ACT Retailer #ad
Seed Starter Trays with Humidity Dome and Base | Germination Trays for Vegetable and Flower Indoor / Outdoor Gardening, Biodegradable Seed Starter Kit #adACT Retailer #ad
- Our peat pots and seed starter cell trays are designed to absorb water and keep the seeds moist. Seeds need a suitable space to improve their absorption of water and nutrient. Transparent lid makes it easy to maintain humidity and warm needed for germination of your seedlings and allows you to see the seedlings growth process clearly;.
Grow health and efficient - you can fill the base with water and it is distributed in all of it, so the peat pots absorb the water. Easy to use - by using our new premium biodegradable seed starter kit for planting you are saving time and effort.
In our biodegradable seed starter Kit you can find all the tools you need for creating your perfect dreaming garden in any season;. And the plant pots contain nitrogen, and potassium which are easy to be degraded.
With humidity dome and base it will be an efficient transfer of the heat and maintain the soil at optimum temperature and humidity. The material of the pots is paper and peat, etc. It is not necessary to manually remove the pot, phosphorus, it can be planted directly in the ground without damaging the roots;. Professional peat pots - our biodegradable peat pots are perfect for any type of herbs, on the balcony, and vegetables. Easily transplant without shocking - our peat pots are environment friendly.
2. Sfee #ad
Sfee 10 Pack Seed Starter Tray 100 Cell Peat Pots Kits, Biodegradable Compostable Planting Pots Germination Sow and Grow Seed Trays for Garden Seedling Vegetable Flower Home with 10 Plant Labels #adSfee #ad
- Biodegradable: seedling starter trays, these starter peat pots are great for transplanting plants without causing root circulation or harm. If you have any problem, because the peat pots can automatically absorb moisture from the air or quickly absorb water in soil. Seedling trays will gradually soften that not necessary to dig the seedlings or potting soil out of plant starter manually, please contact us.
After the plants germinate, such as lavender, they can be used as home decoration green plants to make the home look more natural and the air fresher; or you own a nursery and just need a cost-effective seed germination container.
These will break down in the soil in the end, environmentally friendly. These seedling trays come apart easily and can be cut into individual peat pots using a pair of scissors.
Easy to use: pack of 10 peat trays, you can use them to mark the seeds in your peat pots. They add to your garden soil, By becoming one with the root ball and promoting aeration, helping to keep moisture around the roots of your plant. The roots are never disturbed, and your plant stays strong and vigorous! Our seedling trays provide a convenient way for starting seeds and seedlings. Watering appropriately, thus greatly improving the survival of the seedlings. Once the seeds sprout, each tray has 10 cells.
3. Mhonniwa #ad
360Cells Seed strater Peat Seed Starter Tray Kit Biodegradable 30 Pcs Organic Peat Pots for Seedlings with 30 Plastic Plant Labels and 2 Pcs Seeding Tool #adMhonniwa #ad
- Wide applicationour seed starter kits are suitable for flowers, vegetables, fruits and other plants. Avoid transplant shockunlike plastic pots, you can transplant the whole pots directly into the ground or larger plant pots, greatly reduce transplanting shock and avoid root damage.
Packageinclude 30 pcs seed starting trays, 30 pcs plastic plant labels and 2 pcs seeding tool, which will help you sort your seeds and stop struggling with tiny seeds.
Natural and biodegradablethe peat pots for seedlings are made of moss and recycled pulp, environmental-friendly and beneficial to the plants growth.
You can also cut them into individual pot to meet your different needs. They can be used in gardens, herbs, greenhouse, indoor and outdoors which provides great convenience for planting. Easy to usethese biodegradable seed starter tray come apart easily, good drainage and ventilation allow you to spend less time on seed cultivation.
4. Wild Green Fingers #ad
Grow and Start Seeds, microgreens and Hydroponics, Pack of 10 Flats + Free Plant Labels, 10 Seed Starting Plant Growing Trays Without Holes, Good for Your Greenhouse, Reusable, Durable #adWild Green Fingers #ad
- Strong plastic flats - Durable, reusable and recyclable. Our customers also use these as wheatgrass trays, herbs and salad leaVES - Useful for hydroponics, GROWING MICROGREENS, Microgreen trays and for Cat grass.
Save time watering plants - no leaks! - just stand your cell inserts and plant pots in these trays and let them soak up the water! 10 pack of trays - 10 Free plant labels included.
10 plant growing trays without holes - dimensions: 14. 5" x 9. 0" x 2. 2" - medium size trays are easy to carry and fit on a windowsill - Sturdier, easier to carry and more manageable than larger trays. Perfect for starting seeds, indoor gardening or in your greenhouse.
5. UTYLNE #ad
Seed Starter Kit with 120 Peat Pots for Seedlings Seed Starter Tray Plastic Growing Trays 30 Plant Labels Outdoor or Indoor Herb Garden Nursery… #adUTYLNE #ad
- Our seed germination containers will provide an ideal environment for seeds sprouting. Biodegradable- seed starter trays are made Mainly of Paper and Peat Moss, They are Eco-Friendly, Easily Degradable and Completely Recycled.
Improve gardening skill & fun – our seed stater kits are a great way to get kids involved in growing herbs, help get you outside to enjoy the weather, or simply help you feel pride in creating something truly beautiful, natural and unique.
Complete seed starter kit – this seed starter pods comes with everything you’ll need to grow many plants including peat pots, plastic growing trays, plant Labels, gardening dibbers and mark pen.4 drain holes at bottom – there are 4 drain holes at the bottom of each peat pot which will slowly drain water, allowing the roots to breathe and promoting plant growth.
High quality material – our peat pods are made of environmental friendly material, which is 100% natural, making your indoor decorative plants process become easy and convenient, biodegradable and organic, you can create your a beutiful garden indoor by using these peat pots.
6. Litviz #ad
Premium Biodegradable and Organic Germination Seedling Trays Kit for Indoor Outdoor Plants, Litviz Seed Starter Peat Pots 288 Cells, with 20 Plastic Plant Labels 24 Pack #adLitviz #ad
- It overcomes the common problem of root bending or rot when planted in plastic pots. Professional - the enhanced aeration is conducive to the development of the root system. Prevent transplant shock - in the process of seedling germination and growth, our pots will gradually become soft.
Biodegradable - these eco-friendly seed starter trays are made of paper and peat moss, do not contain any toxins or chemicals. Multi use - these organic peat seedling pots are suitable for planting in all seasons, fruits, succulents, wheatgrass, tomatoes, herbs, cucumbers, marigolds, vegetables, Strawberry, watermelon, coriander, lemon, lavender, hanging plants, roses, including but not limited to flowers, catnip and more!.
Water saving - water properly to keep moist, but don't over-water them, because the seed tray can absorb moisture from the air and water in the soil and will decompose if saturated.
They are easily degradable and can be completely recycled. There is no need to dig seedlings or pot soil out from the seedling pots manually, which eliminates transplant shock thus greatly improving the survival of the plants. When the pot frame begins to degrade into organic fertilizer, the roots of the plants are enough to penetrate them.
7. Hippy Trends #ad
Flowers, Vegetable, Gardening & Germination | Seedling Starter Tray Kit | Potting Seedling Trays | Organic Seed Starter Peat Pots, Peat Pots for Seedlings | 12pk x 10cells Seed Starter Trays for Herb #adHippy Trends #ad
- Find your green thumb-our all natural plant starter trays are the way to go. Promote stronger roots & prevent plant shock- with seed starting in our seedling pots. If you are just starting or a seasoned gardener, you will get everything you need with our seed germination kit which Includes 12 Pack x 10 Cell Large 2” x 2” Peat Pot Trays plus 12 reusable plant labels .
They have a much higher survival rate with less root damage or harm. Just pop the complete seed tray into the garden or pots allowing the roots to grow directly into the soil thus resulting in happier, healthier plants.
. A truly natural product that not only helps your plants but also our environment. Ensure perfect seedling success-suitable for a wide range of seedlings for any season and are perfect for the germination of Flowers, Herbs, Vegetables, or even Succulents.
Perfect for the kids to have some gardening fun too. 100% earth friendly - when it comes to using our seedling tray in the nursery, we use only superior quality with Natural, Organic Recycled Paper Pulp. Shop risk-free- if you want peace of mind or have any questions about our seed starter pods, please do not hesitate to contact us, and together we will find a satisfactory solution to your needs. . We want you to enjoy our product as much as we do & walk away 100% happy.
8. MoHern #ad
Indoor/Outdoor, with 10 Plastic Plant Labels by MoHern, Peat Pots for Seedlings Packs of 15x10 Cell Organic Biodegradable Plant Starter Trays for Vegetable & Flower, Seed Starter Tray Kit #adMoHern #ad
- Multifunctional: well-ventilated, water saving and drought-resistant. It also can as gardening gift in home greenhouse. Watering appropriately, because the peat pots can automatically absorb moisture from the air or quickly absorb water in soil.
Finally, becoming organic fertilizer. Professional: when the pot trays begin to degrade, the roots are also strong enough to penetrate them. Beneficial: our seedling pots will gradually soften that not necessary to dig the seedlings or potting soil out of plant starter manually, thus greatly improving the survival of the seedlings.
It overcomes the common problems of crooked roots and rotten roots in the cultivation of seedlings with plastic pots. Biodegradable: these seed starter trays are made mainly of paper and peat moss, K, also contain N, P, so they are easily degradable and completely recyclable.
9. REAFOO #ad
REAFOO Seed Starter Tray kit,Peat Pots for Vegetable & Flower,60 Cells Biodegradable Seedling Pots Germination Trays,Organic Plant Starter Kit with 30 Pcs Plant Labels #adREAFOO #ad
- Featureswhen the seed starter trays begin to degrade, the roots are also strong enough to penetrate them. Finally, becoming organic fertilizer. Serviceif you have any problem with the REAFOO seedling trays, please contact us and we will reply you within 24 hours.
100% biodegradablethe material of the seedling pots are paper and grass charcoal, so our organic peat pots are easily degradable and completely recyclable.
It overcomes the common problems of crooked roots and rotten roots in the cultivation of seedlings with plastic pots. Watering appropriately, due to the seed starter tray can automatically absorb moisture from the air or quickly absorb water in soil.
Multifunctionalwell-ventilated, water saving and drought-resistant. Start indoor gardenstarting an indoor garden is easy with our bulk pack of seeding pots. Perfect for starting flowers, herbs, and vegetable saplings like tomatoes and cucumbers.
10. GROWNEER #ad
Organic Plant Starter Kit with 15 Pcs Plant Labels, 240 Cells Biodegradable Seedling Pots Germination Trays, GROWNEER 24 Packs Peat Pots Seed Starter Trays #adGROWNEER #ad
- Comes with 15 pcs plant labels, and you can use them to mark the seeds in your peat pots. Easy to use -- simply place your seeds into the seedling transplant tray. Start indoor garden -- starting an indoor garden is easy with our bulk pack of organic peat trays.
Prevent transplant shock -- by becoming one with the seedlings and promoting aeration, these amazing peat trays are great to transplant plants and avoid plants shocking. These seedling trays come apart easily and can be cut into individual peat pots using a pair of scissors.
100% biodegradable -- once the seeds sprout, just transplant the whole trays directly into the ground or larger plant pots. These will break down in the soil in the end. Each tray has 10 cells. Seed starter kit -- pack of 24 peat trays. Perfect for starting flowers, herbs, and vegetable saplings like tomatoes and cucumbers.