As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Miracle-Gro #ad
2 Pack, Miracle-Gro Indoor Potting Mix 6 qt. #adMiracle-Gro #ad
- For use in containers. Blended for a wide variety of container plants. Feeds up to 6 months. Designed to be less prone to gnats contains no compost or bark, which are known to shelter fungus gnats. Contains coconut coir, which holds and releases water and helps soil easily re-wet.
|Manufacturer||Miracle Gro #ad|
2. The Next Gardener #ad
Professional Grower Potting Soil Mix Fast Draining Pre-Mixed Coarse Blend 2 Quarts #adThe Next Gardener #ad
- Well draining the Next Gardener succulent potting soil helps prevent root rot and overwatering. 100% organic and all natural bonsai soil. Neutral ph soil mix is perfect for succulents, cactus, bonsai and other acid-loving plants.
Our soil provides the plant support, moisture and drainage bonsai trees need. Professionally formulated, imported from Denmark, to provide optimum growth for bonsai succulent and cactus plant monstera and other indoor houseplants.
This soil is optimized for ph of 5. 5. Organic cactus and succulent soil mix, well draining, light-weight, pH balance 5.5. Perfectly for most succulent and cacti varieties, crassula ovata jade, donkey’s tail monstera and other horticultural bonsai species.
3. xGarden #ad
XGarden 8 Quarts Horticultural Grade Premium Perlite, Coarse and Chunky #adxGarden #ad
- 8 quarts 32 cups all natural Premium Perlite soil additive. Non-toxic and sterile - PH Neutral. Lightens soil and improves root and plant health. Perlite helps soil retain moisture and nutrients for later use. Better drainage and aeration for soil.
4. Rio Hamza Trading #ad
And Perlite Indoor Outdoor Garden Soil Blend, 2QT, Nutrient Rich Coco Coir, Premium Organic Potting Soil Mix, Worm Castings #adRio Hamza Trading #ad
- Great for house plants, cacti, vegetables, succulents and other plants needing a quality growth environment with fast drainage. Prevent root rot by replacing low quality store bought soil: Store bought plants commonly come in poor draining low quality soil.
This soil blend is an ideal media for optimum plant growth, worm castings, is nutrient rich, and promotes fast germination.
Give your plants the proper amounts of drainage and aeration for healthy growth and prevent root rot from overwatering by replacing store bought soil. 2qt sized bag is the optimal amount of soil for small to medium sized plants. Premium pre-mixed potting soil blend - made of premium quality organic coco coir, and perlite.
5. Miracle-Gro #ad
Perlite Soil for Indoor Gardening, Miracle-Gro Houseplant Potting Mix: Fertilized, Designed to Be Less Prone to Gnats, 4 qt. #adMiracle-Gro #ad
- This indoor plant soil is less prone to gnats, thanks to the combination of perlite, sphagnum and peat moss that's just right. Recommended for growing beautiful indoor houseplant varieties like Pothos, Montsera, Spider Plants, Philodendron, English Ivy and more.
Certified by the mulch & Soil Council as a quality product in compliance with industry standards.
Growing indoors is easy under the right conditions; Miracle-Gro Houseplant Potting Mix combines key elements plants need to thrive. A single 4-qt bag fills an 8-inch container; for even more spectacular results, start regular feedings with Miracle-Gro Plant Food 30 days after planting.
6. Mother Earth Products #ad
For Indoor and Outdoor Container Gardens, 70% Coconut Coir, 50 Liter, Provides Strong Aeration & Drainage, Resists Compaction, Mother Earth Coco Plus Perlite Mix #adMother Earth Products #ad
- Use mother earth coco + Perlite with indoor and outdoor container gardens. Plant directly in Mother Earth Coco + Perlite. Coconut coir resists compaction and last longer in a container vs traditional growing media.
Mother earth coco + perlite is a great alternative to potting soil as it enables gardeners to aggressively feed and not worry about over-watering. Achieve better aeration and drainage with a mix that incorporates 70% of the finest coconut coir and 30% perlite.
7. Espoma #ad
Espoma PR8 8-Quart Organic Perlite #adEspoma #ad
- Perlite. 100-percent all natural perlite for organic gardening. 8 quart. Aerates soil and promotes root growth. Helps loosen heavy soils and prevent compaction.
8. Rio Hamza Trading #ad
Ideal for Potting Mixes 1QT, Soil Amendment for Enhanced Drainage and Growth, Horticultural Perlite #adRio Hamza Trading #ad
- Holds soil nutrients: maintain the nutrient rich environment of your potting soil. 1qt 6 inch x 9 inch zipper bag, Small Size Bag for Small Plants. Prevent soil compaction: Allow your roots to expand and thrive by providing a high drainage environment.
Great growing medium for potting Soil: When mixed with potting soil provides drainage, aeration, and prevents compaction. Holds in the nutrients of your potting soil.
9. Hoffman #ad
Hoffman 10404 Organic Cactus and Succulent Soil Mix, Brown/A, 4 Quarts #adHoffman #ad
- Organic cactus and succulent soil mix. This product measures 4 quarts. Complete package directions provide useful growing information. Provides the drainage cacti need to flourish; ready to use; pH balanced. Professionally formulated for use with both jungle and desert cacti.
10. Mother Earth Product #ad
Bundled with Garden Gloves, 50 Liters, Mother Earth Pro Mixed Coco Coir Plus Perlite Potting Soil Compaction Resisted Cocoa Growing Medium High Aeration and Drainage Coco Coir Blend Soil #adMother Earth Product #ad
- Increased aeration & drainage It allows gardeners to more aggressively feed without worrying about over-watering. Perfect growing environment Supplying plants with its unsurpassed texture, porosity and high cation-exchange capacity.
Optimized ratio 70% coco + 30% perlite Mix is a great alternative to potting soil and other traditional growing medias.
Cocoa growing medium coconut coir is made from the fiber of coconut husks and is an alternative to peat-based medias. Bundled with garden gloves Keep hands clean and add the protection of your hands when doing garden and yard work.