As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. iGrowtek #ad
IGrowtek Self Watering Planter,Self Watering Flower Pot, Modern Decorative Planter Pot for Indoor Plants, Window Box Indoor, White15.6"x5.3"x5.3" #adiGrowtek #ad
- Easy to observe&injection:the water level indicator allows you to observe the water level at any time. There is a special water injection port for easy water injection. Stylish and simple appearance: it can be used in a variety of environments, table top, Suitable for indoor or outdoor, balcony, window sill, etc.
Multi-purpose: drain holes at the bottom. Suitable for igrowtek smart garden :asin B07S92R27C. Self watering:you don't have to water the plants every day, it can store enough water for a week or more, and it's easier to grow. Suitable for indoor or outdoor.
2. Rio Hamza Trading #ad
Carnivorous Plant Soil Mix, All Natural Ingredients, 1 Quart Re-Pot 1-2 Small Plants Size Bag, Sundews, Great Soil for Venus Fly Traps, and Pitcher Plants 1qt #adRio Hamza Trading #ad
- Use our soil to plant venus fly traps, Sundews or Pitcher Plants. Sphagnum peat moss and Perlite are ideal mediums for planting most types of carnivorous plants.
This blend allows for quick draining soil as well as a light and airy mix that allows air to get to the roots. Our award winning carnivorous plant soil sold here in a small 1qt bag for re-potting a few plants, Our carnivorous plant soil mix is a hand blended 50:50 mix of peat and perlite, all 100% all natural with no additives.
Award winning blend, customer favorite. A perfect soil for repotting your store bought plants as they grow.
3. Organic Earth #ad
Peat Moss and Perlite for Plants – Terrarium Soil, Venus Fly Trap Soil, Sphagnum Moss, Pitcher Plant Soil, Organic Earth, Carnivorous Plant Soil Mix 1 qt – Organic Soil Carnivorous Plant Food #adOrganic Earth #ad
- While we can’t promise a rescue of all waning plants, thriving carnivore plants – our soil blend has been Known To Bring Plants Back From The Brink, Our Soil Has A Great Track Record. Unlike other peat soil mixes that don’t provide proper drainage for carnivorous plants live – either draining much too quickly or allowing your plant’s Roots To Sit And Rot In Wet Soil – Organic Earth’s Carnivorous Plant Soil Is Formulated Differently.
As long-time Plant Enthusiasts, Healthiest Plants. Remember to use our venus flytrap soil with distilled water or rainwater rather than Tap Water, Sundew Plant And Venus Fly Trap Food! Our 100% Natural, Which Contains Minerals That Can Harm The Roots Of Your Sensitive Carnivorous Plants. While our organic canadian sphagnum moss maintains proper soil Moisture Levels, Organic Perlite Encourages Airflow Around Roots – Providing An Ideal Growing Environment Of Adequate Moisture And Good Drainage.
Used with distilled water, this mixture helps supply Proper Nutrition And Maintain The Correct Ph Levels Your Carnivorous Plant Needs To Restore Balance And Wellness. Many carnivorous plant terrarium soil brands don’t have the right ratio of ingredients, forcing you to mix in extra peat and perlite yourself – and that means extra work And Expenses For You.
For healthy, encouraging healthy growth and revived color. We use our venus fly trap terranium soil for our own plants, nutrient-rich ingredients, We Know That The Right Formula, Created With High-quality, We’re Dedicated To Making The Premium-grade Soil Blends Your Plants Need To Thrive. Organic earth’s soil mixture cuts out that extra step with the correct balance of ingredients – Our 1:1 Formula Of Premium-grade, 100% Organic Perlite And Canadian Sphagnum Moss For Plants, Is Tested And Proven To Help Keep Your Plant Both Hydrated And Well-aerated.
4. Bliss Gardens #ad
Organic Carnivorous Plant Soil, 1 Gallon 4 Dry Quarts #adBliss Gardens #ad
- Our very own premium hand made soil mix for carnivorous plants that require adequate drainage, but retain moisture. Made in green Bay Wisconsin.
Properly ph balanced for carnivorous plants - Ingredients include: organic peat moss, vermiculite, perlite. Premium super soil at a great price! Fast Shipping.
5. Predatory Plants #ad
Venus Flytrap, Carnivorous Plant Beginner Collection, Sundew, Pitcher Plant, Live Adult Plants with 3" pots #adPredatory Plants #ad
- Live adult plants: unlike other plants that you must raise from seeds, these 3 plants have already reached maturity and are safely shipped alive directly to you. These pitchers attract flies and other pests, trapping them and absorbing them. Each plant comes with a live arrival guarantee: if your plants arrive dead or damaged, please contact us immediately and we will replace or refund your order.
Any gardener will love adding this plant to their collection. Unique potted plants: with their unique appearance and carnivorous diet, a detailed care sheet, these 3 carnivorous plants make fun, or in mild-climate outdoor bog garden set-ups.
Amazing carnivorous plants: the nepenthes pitcher plants have a large pitcher attached under each leaf at the end of a tendril. With this specialized carnivorous plant soil mix, there’s no need to purchase potting soil. Whether you’re giving it to a true plant enthusiast or simply to contribute to the boho decor in the home of a friend or family member, boys, these intriguing plants are sure to catch anyone’s eye.
The venus flytrap features multiple mouth-like traps with spiny teeth or fangs around the edge to trap flies and other insects. These carnivorous plants are great to keep in the house for indoor terrariums, and planting instructions. Sundews are covered in droplets that work to attract various insects to the plant and act as sticky traps once a curious bug ventures too near. Each plant comes with plenty of potting mix, exotic additions to your plant collection.
6. Sprig & Stone #ad
Sprig & Stone Josh's Frogs Carnivorous Plant Soil 1 qrt, Venus Fly Traps/Pitchers/Sundews #adSprig & Stone #ad
- Acidic ph and fertilizer free soil is perfect for replicating carnivorous plants’ natural environment. Our best selling pre-mixed soil made of peat and Perlite for potting and transplanting Venus Fly Traps, Pitchers, and Sundews.
More soils from sprig & stone! we also offer soils for bromeliads, Cacti, Succulents, Gesneriads, African Violets, Christmas Cacti, Orchids, Rhipsalis, and Tropical Plants!. Germinate seeds of venus fly trap Dionaea muscipula. All natural, organic mix for potting & transplanting bog type carnivorous plants.
|Brand||Sprig & Stone #ad|
|Manufacturer||Josh's Frogs #ad|
7. Rio Hamza Trading #ad
2 Quart Re-Pot 2-4 Small Plants Size Bag, All Natural Ingredients, Pitcher Plant Soil Mix, Great Soil Mix for Carnivorous Plants 2QT #adRio Hamza Trading #ad
- This blend allows for quick draining soil as well as a light and airy mix that allows air to get to the roots. Sphagnum peat moss, perlite, and Sand are ideal mediums for planting most types of Pitcher and other carnivorous plants.
Perfect soil for repotting your store bought Pitcher plants as they grow. Award winning blend, customer favorite. Our award winning pitcher plant soil sold here in a small 1qt bag for re-potting a few plants, perlite, Our Pitcher plant soil mix is a hand blended 40:40:10 mix of peat, and sand - all 100% all natural with no additives.
8. TOPHORT #ad
Herbs and Vegetable Gardens White 0.4 Gallon, TOPHORT Watering Can Water Plants Pitcher for Indoor and Outdoor House Plants, Flower Pots #adTOPHORT #ad
- No cap design, easy to fill the water. Narrow spout, it is not easy to leak and the reasonable pot handle design, grip feels comfortable, water convenient, reduce hand fatigue.
Approximately 6. 7" wide x 14. 6" high, hold 04 gallon of Water. Made from premium resin, carrying capacity is strong, not easily broken and crack. Great for watering home decor plants.
9. Rio Hamza Trading #ad
Sphagnum Moss Potting Mix for Carnivorous Plants, and Perlite Blend for Potting Venus Fly Traps, and More, Pitcher Plants, All Natural, Sarracenia, Moss, Medium Size Bag. 2qt #adRio Hamza Trading #ad
- Use our planting mixture to plant Venus flytraps, Sundews, or Pitcher Plants. This blend allows for quick draining soil as well as a light and airy mix that allows air to get to the roots.
Dried sphagnum peat moss and perlite are ideal mediums for planting most types of carnivorous plants, simply moisten the moss and loosely surround the roots and pot your plants.
Perfect soil for repotting your store-bought plants as they grow. Carnivorous plant soil mix sold here in 2qt bag for re-potting 1-2 medium plants or 3-4 small plants, our soilless carnivorous plant mix is a hand blended 60:40 mix of sphagnum moss dried peat and perlite, all 100% all-natural with no additives.
10. Hirt's Gardens #ad
Lady Luck Red Asian Pitcher Plant, Nepenthes, 4" Pot, Carnivorous #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- Nepenthes are commonly known as pitcher plants or monkey cups. Immediate shipping. Native to the Philippines. One of the easiest carnivorous plants to grow. Makes an unusual house plant.