As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. David's Garden Seeds #ad
David's Garden Seeds Bean Pole Seychelles 4343 Green 100 Non-GMO, Heirloom Seeds #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Germination rate about 80% or better. Prefers full sun exposure. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. Harvest in about 60 days. Resists bcmv and ANTH.
2. Burpee #ad
Burpee Kentucky Blue Pole Bean Seeds 2 ounces of seed #adBurpee #ad
- Each packet contains 2 ounces of seed. Annual for all growing zones from 1-11. Get your seeds off to a great start with a Burpee Seed Starting Kit. All-american selections winner that combines the excellence of the all-time greatest pole beans: 'Kentucky wonder' and 'blue lake'.
Sunlight exposure = full-sun. Burpee, the gardener’s best friend since 1876. Beautiful plants and everything else you need to grow the garden of your dreams from America’s most trusted seed company.
You get big crops of 7" Sweet and stringless pods. Find over 1000 burpee vegetable, herb, and flower seeds on Amazon. Plant spread is 18". Yields 7" pods. No gmos, ever. Plant height is 72". Sow outdoors 4 weeks after the average last frost date and harvest in 65 days.
3. Isla's Garden Seeds #ad
30 Heirloom Seeds Per Packet, Kentucky Wonder Pole Bean Seeds, Non Gmo Seeds #adIsla's Garden Seeds #ad
- An all-purpose bean that taste great fresh, freezing or canning when pods are young. Kentucky wonder is a popular heirloom that is easy to grow in all parts of the country.
The kentucky wonder is an heirloom pole bean plant with high yields and a dark green color! Delicious heirloom pole bean with heavy yields.
4. Isla's Garden Seeds #ad
30 Heirloom Seeds Per Packet, Scarlet Runner Pole Bean Garden Seeds, Non GMO Seeds #adIsla's Garden Seeds #ad
- Cover soil to warm if necessary. Seeds can be sown outdoors anytime after last spring frost, a little deeper for sandier soils. If your feet don't get cold, then the soil is an adequate temperature for planting.
Plant 1 inch deep, or “cattle panels, ” and plant 3 inches apart. Seeds are great for Planting in Garden or for storing in a seed safe for emergency.
Pole beans: set up trellises, minimum soil temp is 48 degrees F. Stand in the garden barefoot for five minutes before planting. For more of isla's garden seed products, enter Isla's Garden Seeds into your search bar on Amazon! Please submit a 5 star review to help the continued success of our Garden Seed Company! .
5. David's Garden Seeds #ad
Open Pollinated Seeds, David's Garden Seeds Bean Pole Fortex 8398 Green 50 Non-GMO #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Germination rate about 80% or better. Prefers full sun exposure. Harvest in about 60 days. Comes in large brown beans that are cleaned and are in great shape. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States.
6. Stonysoil Seed Company #ad
Pole Beans Kentucky Wonder by Stonysoil Seed Company #adStonysoil Seed Company #ad
- Try growing some with corn and squash the traditional NATIVE AMERICAN INDIAN 3 SISTERS WAY. Packet contains 40 plus seeds handpacked with heart and care by Stonysoil Seed Company.
Start harvesting in just 60 days from seeds and for a long continuous harvest season. Old 6time country heirloom form kentucky with dstinctive unsurpassable flavor. Pre civil war heirloom has withstood test and taste of time.
7. David's Garden Seeds #ad
David's Garden Seeds Bean Pole Monte Gusto 3169 Yellow 50 Non-GMO, Open Pollinated Seeds #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Germination rate about 80% and better. Harvest in about 60 days. Bright yellow, smooth pods with excellent flavor. More attractive and better tasting than older wax varieties. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States.
8. David's Garden Seeds #ad
Open Pollinated Seeds, David's Garden Seeds Collection Set Bean Pole 1227 Multi 4 Varieties 200 Non-GMO #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Germination rate about 80% or better. They produce seeds in themselves which can be collected and saved for next year, making for a continuous supply of bean seed. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States.
This is a collection of 4 different types of pole beans including two types of yard long beans they actually grow 3 feet long. Harvest in about 60 to 100 days.
9. Heirloom Seeds #ad
Green Bean Seeds-Heirloom Variety-Bush Bean Planting Seeds-50+ Seeds-USA Grown and Shipped from USA #adHeirloom Seeds #ad
- Grown and shipped from the usa!! height - 15 to 20 inches Spread - 10 inches Growth Habit - Spreading. Really easy to grow, requiring less maintenance than pole beans. The 5 ½ - 6 ½ smooth green pods definitely do not lack in flavor. Great for fresh eating.
10. Palm Beach Medicinal Herbs #ad
Old Homestead Kentucky Wonder Pole Bean Seeds, 50+ Rare Organic Heirloom Seeds #adPalm Beach Medicinal Herbs #ad
- Grow plants for food or try gardening as new hobby. Germination and growing instructions are clearly displayed on each package for successful gardening every time. Offering 50+ old homestead kentucky wonder pole bean seeds, packaged in a paper seed envelope. Seeds make great gifts for all ages.