As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. HipGirl #ad
End of Season Sale!Pole Bean Seeds for Planting Vegetables and Fruits-Chinese Green Bean Seeds.French/Romano Pole Beans.Non GMO Garden Seeds for Home Vegetable Garden30 Veggie Seeds Helda Bean #adHipGirl #ad
- Helda pole bean plants produce earlier and yield more than other pole beans like Kentucky Wonder. Google "amyestore edible garden" to check out our experiments of growing Romano pole beans. Helda pole bean vegetable seeds for planting home garden can also be started indoors using seed starting trays with seed starting mix.
Planting seeds spacing: 2-4", thin to: 4", row Distance: 18-36".
Germination temperature: 60-86°F. Sow heirloom seeds in spring/summer after last frost in a sunny location. We also carry winter vegetable seeds / fall vegetable seeds like celery seeds for planting, bell pepper seeds for planing, Chinese okra seeds and eggplant seeds for planting, cabbage seeds for planting and turnip seeds.
Garden vegetable seed depth: 1". Non gmo seeds. Too much soaking in water and a seed will drown. Fertilize as needed. Train to climb a vertical support. Test date: 11-21. Do not soak more than 2 hours before planting. Keep soil moist.
2. Burpee #ad
Burpee Sugar Snap Pea Seeds 300 seeds #adBurpee #ad
- Sunlight exposure = full-sun. Get your seeds off to a great start with a Burpee Seed Starting Kit. Plant height is 48". Delicious, fleshy, 3" Round pods are great to eat whole when fully grown.
No gmos, ever. Find over 1000 burpee vegetable, herb, and flower seeds on Amazon. Burpee, the gardener’s best friend since 1876. Annual for all growing zones from 1-11.
Sow outdoors in early spring after the average last frost date and harvest in 70 days. The original snap pea; an all-american selections winner. Beautiful plants and everything else you need to grow the garden of your dreams from America’s most trusted seed company. Plant spread is 8". Each packet contains 300 seeds. Yields 3" pods.
|Model||Sugar Snap Pea Seeds|
3. SeedsUA #ad
Seeds Sweet Sugar Pea Giant Vegetable Heirloom for Planting Non GMO #adSeedsUA #ad
- Package includes about 25 seeds. Species: pisum sativum; Germanation: 90-95%. Instructions in English are included. Usda hardiness zone: 3 -40 to -30 °f, 5 -20 to -10 °f, 6 -10 to 0 °f, 4 -30 to -20 °f, 7 0 to 10 °f, 8 10 to 20 °f, 9 20 to 30 °F, 10 30 to 40 °F.
Season of interest: Spring, Summer, Autumn.
4. David's Garden Seeds #ad
Heirloom Seeds, David's Garden Seeds Pea Snap Sugar 3155 Green 100 Non-GMO #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Germination rate about 80% or better. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. Yields well in both hot and cold weather. Sugar snap has become a household name in the U. S. Harvest in about 60 days. Since its 1979 introduction.
5. Earthcare Seeds #ad
Heirloom, Earthcare Seeds Peas Little Marvel Sweet Dwarf Bush Pea 50 Seeds Pisum sativum No GMO – Open Pollinated #adEarthcare Seeds #ad
- Growing instructions and plant Images are included on the seed envelope. Prolific producer of three-inch pods with 5 - 8 Delicious Sweet Peas Per Pod – Lots of Peas for a Small Space Garden.
Seeds are for the current and following growing seasons. Peas taste great raw or Cooked – Suitable for Freezing and Canning.
Zones: 3 - 10 tolerates cold, light frosts, and most Soils – Good Disease Resistance – Harvest in 60- 65 Days. Dwarf bush pea – easy to grow with or Without Trellis - Grows Two to Three Feet High. Seeds are stored in environmental conditions that promote seed life Dark/Dry/Cool.
6. ALEXI #ad
ALEXI Long Bean Seeds, High Germination Pole Bean Garden for Planting Outside Door 20, Asparagus Bean, Non GMO, Pea Bean, Snake Bean, Yardlong Bean #adALEXI #ad
- Long bean seeds packaged 5. 4 inches wide and 3. 54 inches tall and come with a detailed sowing instructions inside. Non-gmO. Long bean seeds - yardlong bean - Asparagus bean Seeds - Easy Growing, High Germination.
All of the seeds contained within this assortment are fresh and are intended for the current and the following growing seasons. Long bean seeds - yardlong Bean - Asparagus bean Seeds High Yeild. Alexi has registered trademark on us and brand on Amazon since 2017.
7. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Sow Right Seeds, Sugar Snap Pea Seed for Planting, Non-GMO Heirloom Packet with Instructions to Plant a Home Vegetable Garden #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- They go great on top of a green salad and can be eaten raw, blanched, or cooked. Productive -- crunchy, plump edible pods filled with round peas grow on vines reaching 5-6' tall.
If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it right for you. A delicious garden snack. Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only fresh Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family.
Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips on our “Sow Successful” Blog. Easy to grow with consistent, heavy yields. Plus, we are available to answer all your questions. Beautiful -- large premium packets of Sugar Snap Garden Peas. Minimum of 7g per packet. Good eats -- peas make a delicious and refreshing garden snack.
8. Gaea's Blessing #ad
Sugar Snap Pea Seeds, Gaea's Blessing Seeds, Non-GMO Seeds for Planting with Easy to Follow Instructions 94% Germination Rate Pack of 1 #adGaea's Blessing #ad
- We are committed to promoting sustainable growing methods, we do not consciously buy or sell seeds that have been genetically modified. Grows up to 6 feet tall, reaching maturity in roughly 70 days.
The essential snap pea with thick, crisp, and delicious pods and irresistible peas. Crunchy, sweet and tender, these are the perfect snack to eat right off the vine and abundant enough to ensure they make it to the kitchen! Gaea’s blessing is based in austin, to do our best to ensure the wellness of the environment, to ensure your satisfaction.
As adopters of the safe seed Pledge, and above all, to protect the biodiversity of our planet, TX. Pisum sativum - non-GMO, Untreated, Open-Pollinated.
9. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Fragrant Annual Lathyrus Odoratus Sweet Peas Royal Mix Climbing, Vining, Trailing Cut Flowers, 250 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- This mix of peas grows as an annual in usdA Zones 3 - 9 and will climb trellis, mail boxes, walls, etc. Lathyrus odoratus royal mix is terrific if you are looking to establish a plant to climb trellises, fences, lamp posts, or other outdoor décor.
This climbing vine pea mix has a wide variety of colors including: red, blue, pink, white and lavender. To heights of 84 inches. Sow 3 to 4 sweet peas seeds for every vine you are wishing to establish in your garden. Sweet peas are one of the most popular climbers with beautiful blooms on the market today.
10. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Non-GMO Heirloom Packet with Instructions to Plant a Home Vegetable Garden, Rattlesnake Pole Bean Seed for Planting, Sow Right Seeds #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it “Right” for you. Good eats -- homegrown beans are incredibly delicious. These vigorous climbing beans will be a focal point in your vegetable garden with the unusual purple streaks on dark green beans.
Beautiful -- large premium packets of rattlesnake Pole Beans. Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only fresh Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family.
Plus we are available to answer your questions as well. So much more tasty than canned or frozen beans. Minimum of 7g per packet. They are great steamed. Productive -- vigorous pole bean that grows up to 10' tall.
The beans are green with purple streaks that disappear when cooked. Easy to grow -- instructions to plant included on each packet with additional growing tips, harvest instructions, recipes, etc. Roasted or sautéed with other vegetables, as an ingredient in casseroles, or even eaten raw. The long beans have a tender texture that cans and freezes well. Under the “how To” section of our website.