As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. ProLab #ad
PRO-LAB Radon Test Kit for Home, 48-96 hour Short Term Charcoal Radon Gas Test Kit. Includes Two 2 EPA Approved Detectors for Accurate Testing. $40 lab fee required. Emailed results in 5 days. #adProLab #ad
- American lung association, American Cancer Society and American Medical Association recommended test. The two 2 test detectors satisfy real estate transaction requirements. Detects the invisible and odorless gas and lab results should be received within a standard work week of receipt.
The kit includes two 2 short-term radon gas detectors that can be used at the same time and location. Prepaid postage envelope included in kit to send in alongside $4000 standard lab analysis fee Additional $2000 fee required for NJ Residents.
2. AIRCHEK #ad
AirChek 43237-2 3 to 7 Day Charcoal Radon Test Kit #adAIRCHEK #ad
- Model number: 43237-2. Item package Weight: 1. 1 lb. Item package dimension: 6. 0" l x 2. 0" w x 2. 0" h. Country of Origin: United States.
3. FIRST ALERT #ad
First Alert WT1 Drinking Water Test Kit #adFIRST ALERT #ad
- Tests for bacteria, lead, nitrates/nitrites, pesticides, and chlorine. Checks the hardness and pH of your water. No mailing in samples or waiting for laboratory reports. First alert has been the most trusted brand in home safety since launching the first residential smoke alarm in 1958 Based on a First Alert Brand Trust Survey in February 2018.
Tests to epA standards for drinking water. Kit includes everything necessary to test drinking water.
|Brand||FIRST ALERT #ad|
|Manufacturer||First Alert #ad|
4. Accustar #ad
Silver Lake Research ACCUSTAR-AS-003 Accustar Radon in Water Test Kit #adAccustar #ad
- Silver lake research AS-003. New - Retail. 30-day Warranty. Silver lake research accustar AS-003 Radon in Water Test Kit.
5. Health Metric #ad
Drinking Water Test Kit for Home Tap and Well Water, Easy to Use Testing Strips for Lead Bacteria pH Copper Nitrate Chlorine Hardness and More | Made in The USA in Line with EPA Approved Limits #adHealth Metric #ad
- Just follow the included step-by-step instructions. Get your results quickly and easily - whether it’s from a tap, municipal, well, or spring. Hundreds of dollars saved on lab tests - let’s be honest, most of us don’t test every 6 months like recommended.
Comprehensive testing for peace of mind - not only does this test kit detect even the smallest amounts of Lead and Copper, pH, it also tests for Bacteria and other crucial water quality parameters. A simple, accurate and low-cost way to screen your water for the presence of potentially harmful contaminants.
This kit makes it possible to find out what’s in your water without breaking the bank. Testing separately for every element at a laboratory would cost stupid amounts of money. Don't rely on chinese-made "bulk" strip kits, Iron, these are often merely wastewater tests with unapproved and unsafe Lead, and Copper readings.
Made in the usa in line with official epa limits - compare your results with EPA-approved guidelines for drinking water quality. No science degree and no mailing required - this home water-testing kit is simple enough for anyone to use with zero expertise or equipment. Having unbalanced levels of Chlorine, Alkalinity, Hardness, Nitrate or Nitrite can indicate serious issues.
6. Professional Laboratories, Inc #ad
Radon Gas Test Kit #adProfessional Laboratories, Inc #ad
- Real estate transaction approved. Meets all EPA and state requirements. 30 lab fee required. Two detectors for accurate testing. Lab results within 1 week.
7. AquaChek #ad
Aqua Chek Aqua Chek Trutest Digital Reader #adAquaChek #ad
- Test strip reader will only work with the TruTest Digital Test Strips NP208 and appropriate timing for placing the strip on the read tray must be followed. Accurately reads free chlorine, Bromine, pH, and Total Alkalinity on test strips.
Reads strips in only 15 seconds. No visual color matching. Requires 2 AA batteries not included. Lightweight and water resistant. Large easy-to-read LCD screen.
|Manufacturer||Blue Marlin #ad|
8. Watersafe #ad
Hardness, Bacteria, Pesticides, Water Filters, Easy Test Strips for Lead, and More, Watersafe Drinking Water Test Kit, 10-Parameters Detected in Tap & Well Water, World's Most Sensitive Lead Test #adWatersafe #ad
- The product is made in the usa to epa standards, and we guarantee satisfaction or your money back! Comforting – detects chemicals that are colorless and odorless. The world's most sensitive lead test: our rapid lead Test has been validated in an EPA-certified laboratory to detect lead in drinking water at miniscule levels - no other water test kit can claim that.
Screen regularly for peace of mind: the epa recommends testing your water once per year, but that wouldn't have saved the children in Flint, Michigan.
We recommend you check your water with Watersafe Test Kits once per month for peace of mind. 25-year trusted brand: the watersafe brand has been keeping American families safe for close to 25 years. Complete, easy-to-use test kit: this test kit contains everything you need to screen your drinking water for harmful contaminants: tests for lead, chlorine, pesticides, bacteria, nitrates/nitrites, and more! Easy instructions – great science project!.
It's never been more important: with stay-at-home orders, you must ensure that your home resources are safe for the whole family to consume. Even with water filters or water purifiers, you should screen your water monthly to be 100% sure of its safety.
9. Baldwin Meadows #ad
Fluoride, Iron, Copper & Mercury + MORE!, 14-in-1 Drinking Water Test Kit by Baldwin Meadows, IMPROVED SENSITIVITY detects low level ranges for Lead, Water Quality Test for Well Water and Tap Water #adBaldwin Meadows #ad
- Results are determined in seconds. Easy & instant: simply dip the strip in water to test water quality. No lab testing required. Improved sensitivity: new low level Detection ranges for Lead Measured in PPB, Fluoride, Iron, Copper & Mercury.
Customer support: 24/7 Customer Support is available to help determine results. Easy to read color chart with epa maximum Contaminant Levels + Extra Color Chart Included - Perfect for Classroom and School Science Projects.
14 parameters in 1 strip: water testing for total alkalinity, Iron, Nitrite, Lead, Total Hardness, Copper, Bromine, Chromium, ph, Mercury, fluoride, Nitrate, Chlorine & Sulfate. Accurate: reliably identify harmful contaminants in your drinking water.
10. Test Assured #ad
Test Assured Full Water Radiation Test Kit, Laboratory Testing Kit for Alpha and Beta Radiation, Easy at-Home Municipal and Well Water Test Kit #adTest Assured #ad
- Includes detailed instructions, sample bottle, and package to send samples to our lab;Q. Test results from actual lab tests analyzed by professionals; more accurate than DIY test strips;. Each municipal water test kit meets EPA quality standard guidelines for water quality limits;.
Made in the usa, ensuring US quality standards for each of our municipal or city water test kit;. Our water radiation test Kits identify and test for both gross alpha and beta particle activity;.