As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Truper #ad
36-Inch, Fiberglass Handle, Truper 31646 Railroad Pick, 6-Pound #adTruper #ad
- 36-inch double injected fiberglass handle with rubber grip for improved handling & control. Handle has shock absorbent -feet--inch guard to protect against overstrike damage.
Pick blades cuts through and chews up hard pan soil and rocks. Stock up on quality Truper tools for other projects today. 6 lb railroad Pick combo head.
|Manufacturer||HORIZON DISTRIBUTION #ad|
2. Truper #ad
5-Pound, Truper 31621 Railroad Pick Wood Handle #adTruper #ad
- 36-inch north american hardwood handle. 5-pound railroad pick combo head. Pick blades cuts through and chews up hard pan soil and rocks. Stock up on quality truper tools for other projects today. Handle has shock absorbent "poly" guard to protect against overstrike damage.
3. Unknown #ad
AMES 2036900 Replacement Wood Railroad/Clay Pick Handle, 36 Inch, Steel #adUnknown #ad
- Seal-coated hardwood handle provides strength and durability. 36-inch replacment handle. Fits 5-9 pound clay pick heads. Handle guard for overstrike protection. No epoxy or wood wedges are needed for attachment.
|Manufacturer||Ames True Temper #ad|
4. Generic #ad
Railroad, or Mattocks for 5 Pound Heads, Generic Durable Pickaxe Fiberglass Replacement Handle for 36 inch Pick Ax, Eye 6 #adGeneric #ad
- Extra rubber on the handle to help with comfort and control. Heavy duty double injected fiberglass replacement handle. 36 inch length. With a #6 eye, it is the standard to replace most pickaxe or mattock heads. Rubber topped, ensures a tight fit and an easy replacement.
5. Nupla #ad
Nupla NC-RP-5H Railroad Pick with Double Bit Grip, 36" Handle Length #adNupla #ad
- Ergonomic butt grip facilitates use in very slippery conditions. Designed to replace wood or steel tools in high voltage areas. Solid fiberglass handles have excellent dielectric properties. Solid black blade design for effective use. Safe even in wet conditions.
|Manufacturer||Nupla Corporation #ad|
6. LXFMZ #ad
Steel Pick Axe with Railroad Pick Axe, Pick Axe for Transplanting Digging Planting Tool Yard Garden1.4KG 2 pcs, LXFMZ Mattock Pickaxe #adLXFMZ #ad
- Advanced equipment, quenching treatment. Thickened pick warehouse: easy to install and operate. Manganese steel quenching steel pick: complete specifications, strong and durable.
Preferred steel: integrated molding, practical and durable. Double head design: one pick is multi-purpose, saving time and effort.
7. Hooyman #ad
Landscaping, Yard Work, and Outdoors, Ergonomic No-Slip H-Grip Handle, Hooyman Pick Mattock with Heavy Duty Forged Head Construction, and Adze Hoe for Gardening, Solid Fiberglass Core, Garden Pick Axe #adHooyman #ad
- Guaranteed: this product is covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty provided by Hooyman. Dimensions: 36 inches l x 21 inches W x 2. 75 inches D and weighs 5 lbs. For questions, please contact Hooyman's customer service.
Specs: heavy duty head design is constructed 1045 high strength forged steel and an HRC of 45-60 Convenient: head features a pick for breaking and prying as well as an adze hoe for digging and cutting into the ground, making this the perfect addition to any garden or land management tool arsenal.
Durable: handle is interlocked and epoxy sealed into the eye of the head and features a solid fiberglass core for added strength making quick work of ground breaking and root splitting. Reliable: features the new, no-slip, H-Grip on the ergonomic handle that turns tacky when wet to ensure a secure grip in all conditions.
8. Truper #ad
Truper 31615 5-Pound Pick Mattock with 36-Inch Wood Handle #adTruper #ad
- 36-inch north american hardwood handle. Handle has shock absorbent "poly" guard to protect against overstrike damage. 5-pound pick / mattock head combo. Stock up on quality truper tools for other projects today. Picks through hard pan soil, cuts small shrub roots, chews up stubborn soil.
|Manufacturer||Arett Sales - LG #ad|
9. TABOR TOOLS #ad
Archaeological Projects, Great for Loosening Soil, and Cultivating Vegetable Gardens or Flower Beds. J62A. Small 15 Inch , Garden Pick, TABOR TOOLS Pick Mattock with Fiberglass Handle #adTABOR TOOLS #ad
- 1 minute to attach the head to the handle easy; an instruction email for quick assembly will be sent upon purchase of the mattock. Great for small archaeological projects, onion/carrot harvesting, and preparing flower beds. Please don’t hesitate to contact us for support, questions about our products, or spare parts you might need.
Lightweight 15" fiberglass handle. 1-pound mini pick/mattock head combo: use the pick’s action to break up, loosen and soil, or cultivate vegetable gardens.
The fiberglass handles are lighter and stronger than wood and virtually unbreakable! The handles offer high visibility: you will easily locate the bright orange tool in the grass. We at tabor tools stand behind our products.
It takes approx. Order with confidence. Dual-purpose head. This tool will pick through hardpan soil and cut through small shrub roots. Please note: Item needs to be assembled before first use. Handle and head can be easily assembled before use. Multi-purpose application. The rubber grip allows for improved handling and control, offering maximum comfort, while at the same time reducing hand and arm fatigue.
|Brand||TABOR TOOLS #ad|
|Manufacturer||TABOR TOOLS #ad|
10. Ubrand #ad
Ubrand Pick Mattock with Heavy Duty Forged Construction, Hunting, Adze and Ergonomic Non-Slip Handle for Gardening, Landscaping and Outdoor,35 Inch #adUbrand #ad
- Handle and head can be easily assembled before use. The rubber grip allows for improved handling and control, offering maximum comfort, while at the same time reducing hand and arm fatigue. It is a great design that's easy-to-use for home owners, onion/carrot harvesting, gardeners and DIY enthusiasts.
Comfortable rubber non-slip grip. 100% money-back - if you, do not like our mattock cutter within 30 days, for whatever reasons, please feel free to contact us and we will, within 24 hours, arrange a full refund or a replacement without any questions asked.
This tool enables users to tackle medium to heavy-duty cultivating jobs well without straining or expending a lot of energy. The insulating grip captures initial strike shock before it can reach your hand.
Pick/mattock head combo: use the pick’s action to break up, loosen and soil, or cultivate vegetable gardens. 1 minute to attach the head to the handle easy;. It takes approx. This tool will pick through hard pan soil and cuts through small shrub roots. Great for archaeological projects, and preparing flower beds. Please note: Item needs to be assembled before first use. Dual-purpose head.