As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Razorback #ad
RazorBack 2.13" X 24" X 68" Fiberglass Handle Steel Rake Wit #adRazorback #ad
- 54. 5 in. One piece designed steel head tines will not pull loose. Flexible coil spring provides smooth raking action. 9 in. Fiberglass handle is stronger than wood. Cushioned grip.
2. Bully Tools #ad
Bully Tools 92309 12-Gauge 16-Inch Bow Rake with Fiberglass Handle and 16 Steel Tines, 58-Inch #adBully Tools #ad
- Commercial grade. 16 tine steel head. Limited lifetime warranty. Extra thick 10 gauge steel. 100% made in the USA.
|Brand||Bully Tools #ad|
|Manufacturer||Bully Tools #ad|
3. Bully Tools #ad
Bully Tools 92312 Leaf and Thatching Rake with Fiberglass Handle and 24 Spring Steel Tines #adBully Tools #ad
- Commercial grade. High strength fiberglass handle. Limited lifetime warranty. Spring steel tines. 100% made in the USA.
|Brand||Bully Tools #ad|
|Manufacturer||Bully Tools #ad|
4. AMES COMPANIES #ad
AMES COMPANIES 2000RB Multi-Purpose Rake, Steel #adAMES COMPANIES #ad
- Steel head is bolted to handle for secure connection. One-piece design tines will not pull loose. 51" fiberglass handle with cushion grip.
|Brand||AMES COMPANIES #ad|
|Manufacturer||AMES COMPANIES #ad|
5. True Temper #ad
True Temper 2604512 Steel 22-Tine Leaf Rake with Hardwood Handle, 22 Inch #adTrue Temper #ad
- Steel head bolted to handle for secure connection. Cushion end grip for less fatigue. 22-tine steel head. Flexible steel tines pull out thatch. Hardwood handle.
|Brand||True Temper #ad|
|Manufacturer||The AMES Companies, Inc. #ad|
6. ORIENTOOLS #ad
42 to 60 inches Red Rake Head, ORIENTOOLS Garden Leaf Rake, Plastic Head, Adjustable Lightweight Steel Handle Poly Shrub Rake, 22 Tines #adORIENTOOLS #ad
- Long reach: the long 60’’ handle will save your back when you clean up your yard, and create the healthiest environment for your lawn, your grass and soil need to breathe and receive water.
Easy to storage: when not in use, the handle can be abridged and you can hang it up to save space. Adjustable handle: the rake can adjust overall length from 42 to 60 inches by twisting the handle clockwise, and you just turn in the opposite direction to fix length.
Multifunctional: the rake is easy to go under bushes and between flowers or in a vegetable garden, and you would never have to lean over the yard again. Lightweight and compact: this leaf rake is very light and maneuverable around your garden and in between your car and curb where leaves tend to collect, and the 22 tines are solid and close enough that leaves don’t get stuck.
|Manufacturer||Inter Cooperation #ad|
|Model||ORIENTOOLS Garden , Adjustable Lightweig|
7. The AMES Companies, Inc #ad
Razorback 60-Inch 16 Tine Forged Level Head Rake #adThe AMES Companies, Inc #ad
- Steel ferrule for strongest blade and handle connection. 16 curved teeth for maximum effectiveness. 60-inch tapered North American ash handle for strength and durability. One-piece forged head is strong and durable.
8. OUTCREATOR #ad
OUTCREATOR Telescopic Garden Leaf Rake,22", 40" Telescopic Lightweight Aluminum Handle 11 Tines Rake,8" Inch Wide,for Gardeners,Kids Leaf Rake,Garden Shrub Rake,Easy to Carry #adOUTCREATOR #ad
- Easy to carry: our rake set can be detached into two parts. When you need to use rakes for outdoor camping activities, our telescopic garden rake can be abridged and you can carry it in your car trunk or cycle rack. Highly durable: made of stainless steel is rust-proof and long-lasting, while also being lightweight.
The screw design can hold the pole sturdy and will not be loose for working. Telescopic handle: the rake can adjust overall length is 22 inch in contracted, which is also fit for children to use.
You can take our rake to clean the leaves, dog poop, 40 inch in expended, stones, and so on in your the garden. And also it can be used to clean those narrow place where you can not access.
If you are not satisfied with our garden leaf rake, please feel free to contact us within 2 YEARS, we can provide refund or replacement for you. Lock design:after you adjusting this rake, which can make the rake more durable, you can just turn in the opposite direction to fix the pole, and not easy to be loose.100% quality : we believe our product's high quality can meet your expects.
9. TABOR TOOLS #ad
14-Tine Garden Rake., TABOR TOOLS J205A Level Head Rake with Strong Long 54 Inch Fiberglass Handle #adTABOR TOOLS #ad
- Steel ferrule: The steel ferrule assures a strong blade-handle connection. Garden rake: a must-have garden tool for raking up clippings, break up clumps of soil, and spreading topsoil, compost, leaves, and other light lawn and garden debris.
We at tabor tools stand behind our products. The handle is lacquered for weather resistance, and because of the noticeable red color, the tool is easy to spot in the green grass. Order with confidence.
The steel head and teeth are forged, so you will not experience tooth breakage. Welded 14-tine head: the wide tines remove debris without damaging plant feeder roots. Please don’t hesitate to contact us for support, questions about our products or spare parts you might need. Use to level soil, or gravel. Red fiberglass handle: the lightweight fiberglass handle with anti-slip vinyl sleeve grip is comfortable to use.
10. WINSLOW & ROSS #ad
Winslow&Ross Telescopic Metal Rake 63 Inch Adjustable Folding Leaves Rake for Quick Clean Up of Lawn and Yard, Garden Leaf Rake, Perfect for Synthetic Grass Lawn Leaf Carpet Pet Hair Remove #adWINSLOW & ROSS #ad
- Adjust garden rake width to 7" for tight areas like under hedges or between flower beds without concern. This tool has expandable head from 7 inch to 23 inch, will allow you to quickly clean leaves, grass clippings and small debris off your lawn.
The tight lock switch keeps rake head fixed in any width. Adjust rake head width, one rake will do all the jobs both in tight and wide spaces. The rake’s teeth extend from 8" to 23" wide and locks in any position in between. This ideal garden rake easily rakes up clippings, leaves and loose lawn and garden debris without damaging plants.
Note that the garden rake is NOT designed for heavy duty use such as rock or heavy materials. This rake can be put to work in smaller areas, like under hedges, or in between flower beds without damaging your plants.
Smooth aluminum handle helps easy adjustment of garden rake head in seconds and makes long-time gardening an enjoyable experience. Please don’t hesitate to contact us for support, questions about our products or spare parts you might need. 100% satisfaction guarantee. It's the versatility of this rake that makes it such a find. Please note: this tool is not meant for cement or heavy-duty debris.