As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. GH #ad
GH Ripen Quart #adGH #ad
- Ripen is a liquid finisher that has been specifically engineered and developed to provide these essential macro-nutrients during this final stage in your high value crops life. Ripen is highly concentrated and provides macro-nutrients that are primarily responsible for flower and fruit growth.
2. General Hydroponics #ad
Micro Combo Fertilizer set, Bloom, 1 Quart Pack of 3, General Hydroponics Flora Grow #adGeneral Hydroponics #ad
- Contains highly purified concentrates for maximum solubility. Gh flora series is the original building block Nutrient System imitated but never duplicated; Contains complete Primary, Secondary and Micro Nutrients for enhanced yields and better crop quality.
Ph balanced for ease of use; nasa and Antarctic research scientists choose Flora Series -- because of its superior formulation and reliability. Users can adjust mixtures to suit specific plant needs; Enhances flavor, nutrition, aroma and essential oils in both hydroponic and soil cultivated plants.
3. Sonkir #ad
Great for Garden, Indoor & Outdoor Use Green, Sonkir Soil pH Meter, MS02 3-in-1 Soil Moisture/Light/pH Tester Gardening Tool Kits for Plant Care, Lawn, Farm #adSonkir #ad
- Indoor & outdoor use: design to be lightweight and portable, ideal soil test tool kit for home plants, garden, easy to carry around for outdoor use, lawn and farm. If the soil is too dry the indicator will not move, and water it before testing.
Kindly note: this soil tester can not be applied to test pH value of any other liquid. 3-in-1 function: test soil moisture, pH value and sunlight level of plant with our soil meter, helps you specialize in grasping when you need to water your plant.
Easy to use: no batteries needed, just insert the sensor probe into the soil about 2-4 inches, toggle switch to test moisture, ph, sunlight you would like to measure. Accurate & reliable: double-needle Detection Technology strongly enhances the speed and accuracy of detecting and analyzing soil moisture and pH acidity.
4. General Hydroponics #ad
General Hydroponics Bush Load, 1-Quart #adGeneral Hydroponics #ad
- Bush load is a super concentrated 04% paclobutrazol plant growth regulator. Not sold in AK, HI. Not sold in AK, HI. Bush load can be readily absorbed by plant roots and translocated to the active growing points. Application of bush load produces long-lasting, uniform growth regulation.
5. General Hydroponics #ad
General Hydroponics FloraKleen QT, Mineral Salt Clearing Solution #adGeneral Hydroponics #ad
- Quality nutrients and additives from General Hydroponics. Use as a final flush a few days before harvest to promote maturation & sugaring. Safe for all systems & media while plants are growing. Dissolves accumulated fertilizer salts. Reduces plant stress from excess & imbalanced nutrients.
6. General Hydroponics #ad
General Hydroponics KoolBloom for Gardening, 4-Ounce #adGeneral Hydroponics #ad
- Encourages abundant flowering. Facilitates ripening in annuals. Boosts production of essential oils and fragrances.
7. General Hydroponics #ad
General Hydroponics HGC726855 RapidStart Rooting Enhancer Promotes Root Growth For Seedlings, Starts & Transplanting 275 ml #adGeneral Hydroponics #ad
- No assembly Required. Rapidstart enhances your growing experience by Delivering A Powerful Blend Of Premium Plant Extracts, Amino Acids, And Nutrients Generating Explosive Root Growth. Using rapidstart stimulates prolific root branching And Development Of Fine Root Hairs That Increase Nutrient Uptake And Grow Healthier, Whiter Roots.
Power source Type: Manual. Using rapidstart will make your plants explode! Use During The Entire Growing Cycle In All Types Of Growing Media, Including Coco.
8. TPS Nutrients #ad
Signal Terpene Enhancer Plant Nutrient Supplement, 1 Gallon 128 oz, Flower Hardener and Increases Flavor by TPS Nutrients #adTPS Nutrients #ad
- Safe for use as a flushing agent: contains organic surfactants that will help bind excess salts. Use the last three/four weeks of bloom cycle, for soil gardens use at 2-4mL per gallon and 1-2mL per gallon for hydroponic gardens.
Tps nutrients chooses only the best and most renewable materials to build these products. Increases terpene synthesis: tps Nutrients Signal Terpene Enhancer contains an organic acid complex that is made from powerful plant extracts that increase aromatic terpenes.
Designed to be sustainable: every ingredient and every process was designed to keep sustainability in mind.
Blooms finish faster: signal terpene Enhancer increases plant metabolism and speeds up life cycle, helps plants hit finished weight up to one week faster. Increases bud density and finished weight: TPS’s Signal Terpene Enhancer induces a stress response in plants that triggers phosphorus uptake, increasing yields and density of finished flower.
9. Botanicare #ad
Quart, For Hydrogardens & Coco, Botanicare HGC732485 Silica Blast Helps Plants Flourish In Extreme Environments #adBotanicare #ad
- Standard strength dilution will achieve approximately 105ppm Silicate. Works with all plant types. Great for hydrogardens, container gardens or soil. Works in coco media or soil.
10. Fox Farm #ad
Grow Big, Tiger Bloom Pack of 3, 32 oz. bottles, Fox Farm FX14049 Liquid Nutrient Trio Soil Formula: Big Bloom #adFox Farm #ad
- Big bloom plant food concentrate is ideal for all flowering and fruiting plants. Get the right juice for the right use. A three-pack of favorite liquid fertilizers from FoxFarm. Grow big produces lush, vegetative, compact growth.
Use big bloom throughout all growing cycles to heal root systems and increase nutrient cycling. Switch to tiger Bloom at the first sign of bud set or flowering. Start with grow Big Hydro for abundant green growth. Tiger bloom is an ultra-potent, fast-acting, high-phosphorus fertilizer. Ideal for mature, late-season flowers and fruit.
|Brand||Fox Farm #ad|
|Manufacturer||Sunlight Supply Inc. #ad|