As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Miracle-Gro #ad
4 qt., Aloe Vera and More, Miracle-Gro Succulent Potting Mix: Fertilized Soil with Premium Nutrition for Indoor Cactus Plants #adMiracle-Gro #ad
- Bag fills an 8-inch container; for even more spectacular results, start regular feedings with Miracle-Gro plant food 30 days after planting.
Certified by the mulch & Soil Council as a quality product in compliance with industry standards. A single 4-qt. This succulent potting soil is fast-draining and features a blend of sphagnum peat moss, forest products and fertilizer.
Created for those who love growing succulents as much as we do, Miracle-Gro Succulent Potting Mix contains the nutrients succulents need to thrive. Great for helping to grow happy and beautiful succulent varieties like Burro’s Tail, Houseleek, Echeverias, as well as cacti.
2. THE VALLEY GARDEN #ad
Fast Draining Pre-Mixed Coarse Blend 2 Quarts, Professional Grower Mix Soil, Organic Potting Soil, Cactus and Succulent Soil Mix #adTHE VALLEY GARDEN #ad
- It is lightweight compares with the traditional soil. . Provide optimum growth for succulent & cacti varieties or other plants. The soil contains 75% natural substrate and 25% perlite, flowers, vegetables, Our formula can balance pH 5.
5 for the plants. . Rhizome breathability, well draining. The soil features well breathability, contains 100% organic ingredients, well draining, light-weight soil, well draining, can be good to prevent the rhizome rot. Imported from canada, ph balance5.
5. Extended manufacturer guarantee - love it or your money back! If for any reason you decide this soils isn't a good fit for your plants, we offer a 90-day money-back refund. The soil is a pre-mixed or ready to use product.
. Perfectly for nurturing plants, or any seeds. Can be used for indoor or outdoor plants, design your garden or indoor flowerpot convenient and fast. Also contains nutrients for growing roots, aloes, varieties succulent and cacti, making roots can better develop in health. Utmost effectively prevents the rhizome rot and reduces stagnant water. You just transplant the desired plants into the soil and watering when the soil is completely dry.
3. Plants Colorist #ad
Organic Potting Soil, All Purpose Garden Soil Blend for Indoor Plants, Fast Draining Formula Pre-Mixed Plant Bonsai Soil, Cacti, Succulent & Cactus Potting Soil Mix, 4 Qt #adPlants Colorist #ad
- Fast-draining formulethe best potting soil for succulents is a well-draining potting mix. Can be used for planting, repotting, african violet, herbs, orchid, works great for succulents, houseplants, fruits, cacti, and propagating. Optimal plant growththis potting soil for indoor plants achieves the ideal balance of aeration, nutrients, and moisture for cacti and succulents, and it features a neutral pH level for optimal nutrient uptake, helps your plants to grow stronger.
Formulated by professionalsthanks to the right combination of natural substrate, perlite and organic fertilizer, our succulent soil potting mix provides an ideal environment for growing plants, and it's lightweight and fluffy, helps improve aeration and prevent soil compaction.
Our succulent plant soil is specially formulated for succulents and cactus, which helps improve drainage to prevent overwatering. Great for indoor & outdoor container plants 100% organic cactus soil potting mix, flowers, and vegetables. Ready to use potting soilthis pre-mixed bonsai plant soil is a ready-to-use mix for all your indoor and outdoor container gardening projects, packaged in a 4 quarts resealable zip bag for easy storage, perfect for garden lovers and garden beginners.
|Brand||Plants Colorist #ad|
|Manufacturer||Plants Colorist #ad|
4. HARRIS #ad
4 Quarts, Harris Premium Succulent and Cactus Potting Soil Mix, Fast Draining with Added Nutrients #adHARRIS #ad
- Balanced blend - professional quality mix of forest humus, compost, peat moss, perlite, pumice, fish bone meal and limestone. Excellent drainage - Fast draining formula prevents root compaction to keep your succulent and cacti healthy.
Versatile - use indoors or outdoors on a variety of cacti, Echeverias, succulent and drought tolerant plants such as Burro’s Tail, Houseleek. Easy zip bag - packaged in a 4 quart resealable zip bag for ongoing use. See the difference - ready to use, pH balanced formula provides the drainage and nutrients cacti and succulents need to flourish.
5. Miracle-Gro #ad
Grows beautiful Houseplants, Miracle-Gro Indoor Potting Mix 6 qt. #adMiracle-Gro #ad
- Feeds up to 6 months. Designed to be less prone to gnats Contains no compost or bark, which are known to shelter fungus gnats. Contains coconut coir, which holds and releases water and helps soil easily re-wet. Blended for a wide variety of container plants. For use in containers.
6. Sprout N Green #ad
For Bonsai, Herbs, Sprout N Green Organic Potting Mix for Succulents Cactus, Vegetables, Premixed House Garden Grow Soil Blend Special Formulated, Orchid, 2 Quarts Indoor Plants Soil, Flowers #adSprout N Green #ad
- No matter how many organic soil use, the promix soil can keep dry and fresh. Grow strongerprofessionally formulated for fast root development, PH balanced plant soil mix increase nutrient and water uptake. The pre-mixed blend can improve your plants by building a strong root growth system, promoting plants get access to the nutrients they need and help to grwo stronger and taller.
With essential nutrients for growing plants, 25% perlite, helping you to grow plants with happiness and resulting in optimal harvest.
Multi-purpose usesprout n green soil mix help you start your plants from leaf, african violet, outdoor plants, stem or root cuttings. This potting mix is perfect for a wide variety of container plants, such as indoor plants, herb, orchid, vegetable and so on.
Easy to usethis garden soil is packed with a resealable bag, you just need to close the bag then, lightweight and easy to use. Efficiently keep the health for your plants and grow larger plants with more abundant blooms. Fast drainingthis plant soil can enhance water drainage ability, easy to wet, can improve water distribution and reduce overwatering stress. Organic plants soilthis plants potting mix enriched with 75% organic substrate, and low fertilizer.
7. Generic #ad
Succulent Plant Soil, 1 Quart Sized Bag, Aloe Vera, Premium Fast Draining Mix, Natural All-Purpose Cactus, and Succulent Potting Soil #adGeneric #ad
- This fast draining soil blend helps to prevent root problems caused by overwatering and works great for Cactus, Aloe Vera, Lime, and general Succulent plants. The best choice for propagation: This soil blend is a hassle free propagation mix that’s perfect for use with leaves and cuttings.
Simply transplant your succulent plants into their container and add our soil mix. The perfect amount of soil for planting or repotting 1-2 small plants.
Exceptional drainage & water retention: our premium all-purpose succulent soil mix is a specifically formulated blend of premium quality Sphagnum Peat Moss, Perlite, and Horticultural Grade Sand formulated by professional growers to provide the optimal growth environment for your succulent plants.
Resealable bag: packaged in a 6x9 Inch resealable bag. Ready to use pre-mixed blend: simplify your gardening hobby with our pre-mixed soil blends for a hassle free potting and replanting experience.
8. Bonsai Jack #ad
2 Quarts – Fast Draining – Fight Root Rot – Optimized pH, Bonsai Jack Succulent and Cactus Soil, Jacks Gritty Mix #111 #adBonsai Jack #ad
- Made in the usa: ready to use gritty mix for most cacti and succulents. Made with expertise: our ready-to-use trademarked potting blend contains Bonsai Block, Monto Clay and Pine Coir pine fines is a soil mix optimized for plants that require dryer feet between watering.
Fast draining & nurturing: our succulent potting soil helps prevent root rot and overwatering. All soil is pre-washed and screened. All bonsai jack soil products are lab-tested and manufactured to spec versus other brands who use ingredients derived from reclaimed organic matter.
Satisfaction guaranteed: our soil mix is available in bag sizes from 2 quart to 28 gallons. Phone support available with each order.
Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back. Ideal for acid-loving plants: bonsai jack’s ultra-lightweight and airy succulent growing soil is optimized for pH of 5. 5, evaporation, and particle size. It is perfect for succulent, water absorption, bulk density, cactus and bonsai. Bonsai jack succulent soil mix is used to enhance bonsai and succulent plants, Jade, including Echeveria, Haworthia, Crassula, Lithops, Aloe and Crassula.
|Brand||Bonsai Jack #ad|
|Manufacturer||Bonsai Jack #ad|
|Model||Succulent and Cactus Soil|
9. Hoffman #ad
Brown/A, 4 Quarts, Hoffman 10404 Organic Cactus and Succulent Soil Mix #adHoffman #ad
- This product measures 4 quarts. Professionally formulated for use with both jungle and desert cacti. Organic cactus and succulent soil mix. Provides the drainage cacti need to flourish; ready to use; pH balanced. Complete package directions provide useful growing information.
10. Superfly Bonsai #ad
Premium Pre-Mixed Fast Draining Blend 1.25 Dry Quarts, Succulent & Cactus Soil Mix #adSuperfly Bonsai #ad
- Promotes excellent water retention & drainage - Specifically formulated for Succulent & Cactus. This is really substrate. 100% money back guarantee - if you are not 100% happy with this product, we will refund you in full.
Pre-mixed & ready to use - sifted prior to bagging - 1/4 hard japanese Akadama - 1/4 USA Pumice - 1/4 New Zealand Pine Bark and 1/4 Haydite.
Easy zip resealable bag - simply tear off the top then reseal the easy to close resealable bag over and over until you are ready to re-order soil. Non-organic mix - this mix is made up of primarily non-organic components no dirt. This has been found to provide optimal drainage, water retention, nutrient uptake and air to the roots which they love.