As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. SunHeater #ad
SunHeater S120U Universal Solar Pool Heater 2 by 20-Feet, Black #adSunHeater #ad
- Made in usa. Installs on roof, rack, ground or fence. Power source Type: Manual. Simple diy installation; for in ground or above ground pools. Uses existing pool pump. Patented web design for maximum exposure to sun's rays. Raises pool water temperature 6-10 degrees F.
|Manufacturer||Esse Sales Inc #ad|
2. Goplus #ad
Pool Solar Heater, Sun Heater, Goplus Solar Dome Swimming Pool Heater Above Ground #adGoplus #ad
- Solar powered swimming pool heater, Connects to 1. 5 inch hoses. Heat your pool in the environmentally friendly way, No electricity or gas connections. A protective cover is included to protect the dome when not in use.
Space saving and aesthetically pleasing when compared to solar panels. Extend your swimming season with warm water and heat your pool to a warm, comfortable temperature.
3. SmartPool #ad
SmartPool S240U Pool Solar Heaters, large #adSmartPool #ad
- It’s an efficient and cost-effective method to heat your pool. It’s a universal system that works for pools up to 31’ round or 18’ x 36’. It offers rigid flexibility, allowing panels to expand and contract with changing temps, giving it the strength needed to last.
Tube on web design – the tube-web-tube design allows the sunheater to capture the most sun possible, maximizing square footage. This system can raise the water temperature 6-10 degrees f and extend your pool season by weeks! Easy to install – this pool solar heater uses your existing filtration system and has 4 end caps, 6 stainless steel hose clamps, 2 elbows for flex hose connection, 1 roll of Teflon tape, and rubber connector hoses.
Solar pool heater – the sunheater solar pool heating system allows you to capture free heat from the sun’s rays to effectively raise your pool water temperature. Extends pool season – your pool’s pump pushes the water through the panel’s many tubes where it’s warmed by the sun and then returned into the pool. Dimensions – the sunheater solar pool heater includes two 2’ x 20’ panels, made of durable polypropylene.
4. Intex #ad
Intex Solar Heater Mat for Above Ground Swimming Pool, 47in X 47in #adIntex #ad
- Simple hook up, compatible with filter pump up to 1/2 hp or pump flow rate < 2500 gal/hr 9463 L/hr. 3 ~ 5 degreec 5 ~ 9 degreeF depending on weather condition. 1m sq 11ft sq surface to absorb sun's rays. Dimensions: 1. 2m x 1.
2 m / 47 1/4in; x 47 1/4in. Eco-friendly solar technology increases temperature of the pool water by approx. Includes: 05m 1 1/4" / 32mm diameter connecting hose. Bypass valve. 1 ¼” 32mm hose attachment points, includes 1 adaptor A and 1 adaptor B for 1 ½” hose connection. Suitable for above ground pools up to 8000 gal 30, 280L.
|Manufacturer||Intex Recreation Corp #ad|
5. SmartPool #ad
Smartpool WWS421P Sunheater Solar Pool Heater for Above Ground Pools,Black #adSmartPool #ad
- Pool accessory is perfect for heating any aboveground swimming pool. Solar heater features 80 square feet of solar panels. Keep your pool warm with a polypropylene heat collector. Panel array measures 4 feet wide x 20 feet long.
|Manufacturer||Esse Sales Inc #ad|
6. XtremepowerUS #ad
XtremepowerUS 90105 4"-inch X 10'feet Spa Heater nground/Above Ground Swimming Pool Solar Panel Heating System, Black #adXtremepowerUS #ad
- Quantity of these solar panels needed is dependent on the pool size and the location. Quantity of these solar panels needed is dependent on the pool size and the location, which may estimate by some websites. Each roll 24" x 10 foot long; 24" x 10' Solar Collector; Quick connect design for easy assembly.
Xtremepowerus panels are built from extremely high-grade materials that are proven to last in all types of weather. The system can be installed on the roof of your house, shed or cabana, mounted to a rack or simply placed on the ground.
7. Sun2Solar #ad
Sun2Solar Blue 24-Foot Round Solar Cover | 800 Series Style | Heat Retaining Blanket for In-Ground and Above-Ground Round Swimming Pools | Use Sun to Heat Pool Water | Bubble-Side Facing Down in Pool #adSun2Solar #ad
- It’s easy to put on and take off allowing more time for showing off. When not enjoying a refreshing swim, keeping your pool covered lessens the vast amount of water lost into the environment. The blue color provides an appealing look while also using the sun’s rays to help warm your swimming pool. Heat retention - after everyone has called it a day with wrinkled fingers from too much fun in the sun, make sure to place this solar cover back atop the water.
Do so confidently knowing this won’t affect the manufacturer’s warranty-they understand. Assure your pool’s temperature does not drop too much by protecting it at night through use of a solar blanket.
Fill up your swimming pool less and enjoy it more! Jump into warmth - show friends and family your bravery by jumping in without the standard toe dip. Have the bubbles facing down to the water and trace a line on the cover showing where you should cut off the additional material.
Don’t lose all of that warmth generated throughout the day when the sun sets. Attractive blue design - sun2solar solar blankets are made from a film of thousands of tiny bubbles, which work together to collect and retain heat both at night and on those chilly days. Enter the swimming pool confidently knowing the Sun2Solar solar cover has kept the water warm just for you. Minimize water evaporation - the use of a solar cover helps in preventing up to 95% of pool water evaporation. Trim to fit - your pool may be uniquely shaped and getting the right fit is as easy as finding a marker and sharp pair of scissors.
8. Fafco #ad
Fafco Solar Cub Environmentally Friendly Above Ground Swimming Pool Solar Powered Heating System, 20 Foot Long #adFafco #ad
- Warms water: pool pump effortlessly circulates water through the heated solar collector. Kit required: includes 1 2-foot-wide by 20-foot-long Solar Cub heating system; installation kit required.
Flexible mounting: Conveniently mounts on the ground, on a rack, or nearby roof. Tilted system: performs most effectively when tilted 10 to 30 degrees to the South. Pool heater: easily heat up your above-ground swimming pool with environmentally-friendly solar panel.
9. Solar Sun Rings #ad
SSR SSRA-100 Solar Sun Rings Pool Water Heater w/ Anchors 3 Pack #adSolar Sun Rings #ad
- Do not over inflate. The upper clear layer directs the suns rays onto the bottom blue layer which absorbs about 50% of the sunlight, converting it to heat. Do not use as a flotation device. Solar sun rings do not cover the entire surface of your pool; therefore it allows heat to escape.
To help keep the warm water in your pool at night we recommend you use additional insulation such as solar fish or a solar blanket. Please note - these solar sun rings are NOT a solar cover or a replacement for a solar cover.
Resistant vinyl. Solar activated - use the solar Sun Rings to provide heat to your swimming pool from the sun. Warming discs - the majority of heat loss from a pool comes from the water surface at night.
Heat your pool - solar sun rings are passive solar swimming pool heating devices, constructed from two layers of U. V. What's included - each unit contains 6 magnets that are used to attach the rings together. Swim comfortably without wasting energy. The remaining sunlight filters through the ring into your pool water. These are floating disc heating devices.
10. Sun2Solar #ad
Sun2Solar Blue 24-Foot Round Solar Cover Heat Retaining Blanket | 800 Series with 6-Pack of Heavy-Duty Grommets Bundle | for In-Ground and Above-Ground Round Swimming Pools | Place Bubble-Side Down #adSun2Solar #ad
- Minimize water evaporation - the use of a solar cover helps in preventing up to 95% of pool water evaporation. Assure your pool’s temperature does not drop too much by protecting it at night through use of a solar blanket. When not enjoying a refreshing swim, keeping your pool covered lessens the vast amount of water lost into the environment.
Trim to fit - your pool may be uniquely shaped and getting the right fit is as easy as finding a marker and sharp pair of scissors. Heat retention - after everyone has called it a day with wrinkled fingers from too much fun in the sun, make sure to place this solar cover back atop the water.
This comes in hand with gusty wind conditions where the cover may billow up at times. Show friends and family your bravery by jumping in without the standard toe dip. This makes the blanket lighter to maneuver when manually pulling off or when using a solar reel to get your pool swim ready.
Easier to move - the included 6-pack of grommets are designed to allow water to pass through the solar cover when removing it from your swimming pool. Do so confidently knowing this won’t affect the manufacturer’s warranty-they understand. Have the bubbles facing down to the water and trace a line on the cover showing where you should cut off the additional material. The blue color provides an appealing look while also using the sun’s rays to help warm your swimming pool. Don’t lose all of that warmth generated throughout the day when the sun sets.