As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Outsidepride #ad
1 LB, Outsidepride Southwest Wildflower Seed Mix #adOutsidepride #ad
- No other company on this listing is selling our seed. Bloom color: Mix. Usda zones: 6 - 10 Sowing rate: 1 - 2 pounds per 5, 000 Height: 36 - 48 inch mix, annuals and perennials. Outsidepride is a family owned U. S. Company.
2. Seed Needs #ad
Bird and Butterfly Wildflower Mixture 100% Pure Live Seed Non-GMO Seeds by Seed Needs, Package of 30,000 Seeds #adSeed Needs #ad
- All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity. Quality wildflower seeds packaged by Seed Needs.
All wildflower seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season. All plants will grow to a varying height of roughly 8 to 60 inches tall, with the majority ranging between 12 to 36 inches.
The remaining varieties are perennials and biennials. This specialty bird and butterfly wildflower Mixture will produce a colorful blend of flowers that attract an array of beneficial insects to the garden, honeybees, such as butterflies, bumblebees, hummingbirds and more!. This bird and butterfly wildflower mixture consists of 23 individual species, 70% of which are annuals. Each packet measures 4. 50 inches wide by 6. 4375 inches tall.
3. Nature's Seed #ad
Southwest Wildflower Blend 500 sq ft #adNature's Seed #ad
- This blend has been designed with an emphasis on native wildflowers. Our southwest wildflower seed blend is custom designed for the arid regions of the Southwest United States. Additionally, this mix is designed to be adaptable to a wide range of conditions.
|Brand||Nature's Seed #ad|
|Manufacturer||Nature's Seed #ad|
4. Seed-Balls.com #ad
US Native Wildflower Seed Bombs for Pollinators 50 Pack. Regional Wildflower Mix Seed Balls for Guerrilla Gardening Southwest #adSeed-Balls.com #ad
- Effortless & enjoyable gardening: Perfect for new gardeners, and seniors; use for native wildflower gardens, kids, backyard habitats, and pollinator support.
Satisfaction guaranteed: Contains multiple seeds per ball and the essential nutrients and microbes for optimal germination and growth. Pollinator friendly: great for attracting bees, butterflies includes regionally native milkweed, and hummingbirds; Non-GMO, pesticide and herbicide free.
Scientifically developed soil: Blend of sustainably sourced compost and iron rich clay. Attractive us native perennials & annuals: Vibrant flowers selected for beauty, durability, and pollinator value.
5. Wildflower Company #ad
By 'createdbynature', Western United States Wildflower Seed Mix, Over 54,000 Premium Seeds #adWildflower Company #ad
- Indian blanketflower, larkspur, black eyed susan, clarkia, white yarrow, african daisy, cornflower, corn poppy, sweet alyssum, shasta Daisy, evening primrose, california poppy, Baby Blue Eyes, Baby's Breath, plains coreopsis, Spurred Snapdragon, Prairie Coneflower, Blue Flax, catchfly, Wild Lupine, Lance Coreopsis, garland daisy, Siberian Wallflower, Blue Columbine, farewell to spring, Forget Me Not, Bluebell, Scarlet Flax, Sweet William, and Penstemon.
3. 25 oz. Easy to grow! - includes Complete Planting Instructions - Seeds best planted within two years. Includes inert material to aid in seed distribution. Guaranteed to grow - plant Spring, Summer or Fall - Blooms Spring and Summer. A beautiful collection of 30 annuals and perennials. Bag dimensions: height 8" | width 5" | Depth 1. 5" - handmade in the USA. Covers 350 square feet - net wt.
6. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Wildflowers Seeds to Plant in Southwest, Sow Right Seeds, Full Instructions for Planting and Growing a Beautiful Wild Flower Garden; Non-GMO Heirloom Seeds; Wonderful Gardening Gift 1 #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Beautiful - large full-color seed packet of wildflower Seeds for Southwest states like Arizona, southern Nevada and New Mexico. Pollinator friendly - butterflies, bees, and hummingbirds love these varieties and will likely pay you many visits.
Blooms all season - annual and perennial mix including african daisy, pale evening primrose, California Poppy, bird's eyes, Corn Poppy, California Bluebell, Blazing Star, Desert Penstemon, Five-Spot, Arroyo Lupine, Indian Blanket, Clarkia, Blue Flax, Mountain Phlox, Palmer Penstemon, and Prairie Coneflower.
Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips in the “How To” section of our website.
If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it “Right” for you. Safe seed - sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family. Great way to support your local pollinators. For elevations over 7, southern California, 000 feet, use Mountain Mix. Plus we are available to answer your questions as well.
7. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Southwest Wildflower Seed Mix, Annuals and Perennials #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Southwest seed mix has 25 Varieties Designed Specifically for this Region. 60% annuals and 40% Perennials -. 3 ounces. If possible, plant Before Rainy Season or Water Until Germination.
Non gmo and Neonicotinoid Seed. Marde ross & company has been a Licensed California Nursery Since 1985,. Sow on bare ground. Grows in all zones.
8. Dirt Goddess Super Seeds #ad
Non GMO Bulk Southwest Wildflower Seed Mix 24 Species of Wildflower Seeds 1/4 Lb #adDirt Goddess Super Seeds #ad
- 70% annual, 30% perennial species; 100% Pure Seed, No Fillers. Fortified with mycorrhizae, Beneficial Bacteria & Trichoderma for Easy, Superior, Organic Growing!. Non-gmo bulk southwest wildflower Seed Mix 24 Species of Wildflower Seeds.
Growing practices: no pesticides No Herbicides No Fungicides No Synthetic Fertilizers. A classic and easy to grow wildflower mix! Prefers full sun exposure; Specially Formulated for Southwestern States Non GMO, Heirloom, Open Pollinated.
9. David's Garden Seeds #ad
David's Garden Seeds Wildflower Southwest Mix SL3943 Multi 500 Non-GMO, Open Pollinated Seeds #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Germination rate about 70% or better. Various maturity dates. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States.
Suitable for all regions of North America. This mix is packed with 24 of the most popular varieties and will dazzle you with a succession of color throughout the season.
10. Nature's Seed #ad
Nature's Seed Southwest Desert Honey Bee Pasture Blend, 1000 sq. ft. #adNature's Seed #ad
- 10% sainfoin onobrychis viciifolia 5% Lacy Phacelia Phacelia tanacetifolia 5% Cornflower Centaurea cyanus. Seeding rate: small Pastures: 1 lb. 1000 ft. Seeding rate: large Pastures: 20 lbs.
Acre. This blend produces a pasture that will contain approximately:. 40% yellow sweet clover melilotus officinalis 20% Crimson Clover Trifolium incarnatum 20% White Dutch Clover Trifolium repens.
|Brand||Nature's Seed #ad|
|Manufacturer||Nature's Seed #ad|