As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Super Moss #ad
Natural, 2.4lbs Small Bale, SuperMoss 22330 Orchid Sphagnum Moss Dried #adSuper Moss #ad
- Washed and cleaned to Remove Dust and Small Particles. Long-lasting preserved moss! Holds 10x its weight in water and can be used to amend tropical soils. Ideal for planting orchids and succulents! 5 star quality - Long Fibers.
|Brand||Super Moss #ad|
|Part Number||7 59834 22330 6|
|Model||7 59834 22330 6|
2. besgrow #ad
Sphagnum Moss 12 Liters New Zealand AAA Grade 150 Gram Bale #adbesgrow #ad
- Very clean, no sticks or trash. Harvested from carefully managed, sustainable swamps to guarantee availability. Naturally air dried to preserve the optimal quality.
Used for all pets especially reptiles, Ideal for all terrariums. 70% of product is 100mm+ long, light tan, cream color with some green tips.
3. Tin Roof Treasure #ad
Tin Roof Treasure Super Sphagnum Moss 8"x10" Bag for Terrariums Orchids Reptiles Carnivorous Plants #adTin Roof Treasure #ad
- Tin roof treasure Guarantees Quality!8"x10" bag of super Fresh Sphagnum Moss. Helps keep Plants Healthy. Harvested fresh From Forest Wetlands in Maine. Great for bonsai, vivarium, Terrarium, Shade Gardens and Carnivorous Plants.
4. Hoffman #ad
10 Quarts, Hoffman 15503 Canadian Sphagnum Peat Moss #adHoffman #ad
- Measures 2-inch in length by 9-inch in width by 14-inch in height. Blend with peat Moss and perlite for custom soilless mix. Premium grade of horticultural, 99. 8 percent organic. When mixed with soil, increases the soil's capacity to hold water and nutrients. Canadian sphagnum peat Moss.
5. MagiDeal #ad
Sphagnum Moss Terrarium Substrate, MagiDeal Natural Reptile Moss for Reptile Amphibian Insects Enclosures #adMagiDeal #ad
- Sphagnum moss is a natural and clean product, no, it can reduce the occurrence of plant diseases and insect pests. It contains rich organic matter and many other nutrients. It's not easy to decompose, it can be used for a long time thus no need to change new sphagnum moss frequently, it is very easy to cultivate.
And it could be used alone or mixed with other matrix, and used for a long time. It has good ventilation performance, water retention and drainage ability.
6. Orchid Nerd #ad
Orchid Nerd Orchid NerdPeruvian Sphagnum Moss Peruvian Sphagnum Mos, 150 Grams #adOrchid Nerd #ad
- Easy to use medium that holds moisture and fertilizer for growing plants. Our moss is from the andes of peru, at great altitude in the andes of peru, comparable to the New Zealand moss. Excellent for lining wire baskets mounting staghorn or bromeliads and lining and filling wire forms of topiary.
Because of the characteristics of the harvest zones, over 3, 000 mts of altitude. This high-quality moss is helpful to use in reducing shock when re-potting seedlings such as Cattleyas Phalaenopsis Oncidiums and Dendrobiums.
Sphagnum moss lasts a long time in the vivarium, it is placed between the substrate and leaf litter layers in a vivarium to prevent the substrate from adhering to the frogs, and to increase the suitable environment for microfauna. Due to its climate and absence of trees, it is a very high quality and clean moss, Peruvian Sphagnum Moss has a level of cleanliness that exceeds similar products in the market.
Sphagnum moss also makes a great substrate for temporary or quarantine tanks for dart frogs, as well as rearing bins for young froglets. Best to soak the dry sphagnum moss in water where it will expand and fluff up ready for use, add to potting mixes or use as a potting medium on its own. When hydrated 150g makes approx 6L.
7. HEYPORK #ad
HEYPORK Moss Pole Tool Set -26.4 Inch for Potted Plants Monstera,2Pcs Coir Totem Climbing Monstera Plant Support Extension,3-in-1 Soil Moisture/Light/PH Tester Wood #adHEYPORK #ad
- These indoor plant poles are suited for Monstera, Pothos, Money Plants and Creepers. 5. The package includes:2x moss poles 15. 7inch for each, 1x 3-in-1 soil moisture/light/ph tester, 1x Pruning shears, 1 x Seedling Dibber, 1 x Seedling Widger, 10x Twist ties.
4. The expandable design allows the use of auxiliary rods to increase the height of the original rod to a total of 26. 4 inches and to heighten the plant as it grows. The bottom of the coco stick is pointed, you can easy insertion into the soil and hollow in the middle, your plants will climb up on their own.
1. These totem poles allow creepers to attach to the surface, helping creeping plants with aerial roots to grow vertically toward light.
When these moss sticks are applied to indoor plants, they can give these vines extra support and make them thrive under natural light. 2. Potted climbing plants and vines need additional support when growing indoors. 3. This coir totem pole is made from natural coconut shell and at the same time provide support due to a strengthened PVC inner shell so that it is very hard and wear-resistant.
8. besgrow #ad
Besgrow New Zealand Sphagnum Moss 100 Grams #adbesgrow #ad
- Harvested from carefully managed, sustainable swamps to guarantee availability. Very clean, no sticks or trash. Naturally air dried to preserve the optimal quality. Super compact - 100g brick, 8 liters after hydrated. 70% of product is 100mm+ long, light tan, cream color with some green tips.
9. Comonc #ad
Comonc 24 inch Moss Pole Totem Pole Plant Support -2Pcs 17.5 inch Coir Totem Pole Coir Moss Stick Coir Pole for Climbing Plants #adComonc #ad
- Great plant pillar - climbing plant typically like to climb up to their neighboring trees out in the wild trying to reach up for lights，moss poles provide a surface that allows your climbing plants to grow upward as they would in nature.
Training your plants - if you want to prevent your monstera from going wild and out, and taking up a lot of room, and you want to grow straight up, definitely attach the moss pole to it and train that vine to climb up it looks beautiful.
Speed up plant growth - the plant support moss poles are made of natural coconut shell fiber, which has strong water absorption，this is so the aerial roots will wick up more water and nutrients from the coco coir which will help the plant grow more vigorously.
The soft jute rope won’t harm emerging leaves or unhardened growth and it help the plantto stick and develop roots into the moss. Application - use the coco coir pole to provide extra support for any climbing plant, especially aroids like indoor money plant, philodendron and monstera species. Package contents - 2 pcs 17. 5-inch coir totem poles and 1pcs 13-foot twine.
10. Spagmoss #ad
Spagmoss Premium New Zealand Sphagnum Moss AA Grade 100 Gram #adSpagmoss #ad
- Ideal for all orchids, Very clean, no sticks or stems or trash. Naturally air dried to preserve the optimal quality. Used for pet bedding, especially reptiles, Ideal for all terrariums.
70% of product is 100mm+ long, light tan, cream color with some green tips. Harvested from carefully managed, sustainable swamps to guarantee availability.