As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Hoffman #ad
4 Quarts, Brown/A, Hoffman 10404 Organic Cactus and Succulent Soil Mix #adHoffman #ad
- Professionally formulated for use with both jungle and desert cacti. Complete package directions provide useful growing information. This product measures 4 quarts. Provides the drainage cacti need to flourish; ready to use; pH balanced. Organic cactus and succulent soil mix.
2. The Next Gardener #ad
Fast Draining Pre-Mixed Coarse Blend, 4 Quarts, Organic Succulent and Cactus Soil Mix #adThe Next Gardener #ad
- Organic cactus and succulent soil mix, pH balance 5. 5. It will not damage roots on cactus and succulents. Well draining the next gardener succulent potting soil helps prevent root rot and overwatering.
Perfectly blended for most succulent and cacti varieties, crassula ovata jade, donkey’s tail and other bonsai species. Neutral ph soil mix is perfect for succulents, cactus, bonsai and other acid-loving plants.
Professionally formulated, imported from Denmark, to provide optimum growth for bonsai succulent and cacti plant. Our soil provides the plant support, well draining, light-weight, moisture and drainage bonsai trees need. This soil is optimized for pH of 5. 5. 100% organic and all natural bonsai soil. Our bonsai soil is ideal for acid-loving plants.
3. The Succulent Cult #ad
Fast Draining Pre-Mixed Blend 3 Dry Quarts, Premium Organic Succulent & Cactus Soil Mix #adThe Succulent Cult #ad
- Simply transplant your desired succulents into their new container and add our soil mix or pour our soil mix and plant your seeds. Depending on species, we tend to see seeds sprout in 1-2 weeks when seeds are fresh. Easy zip-lock resealable bag: Simply tear off the top then reseal the easy to close resealable bag after every use.
Formulated by professionals: professionally formulated to help succulents and cactus thrive in their container whether kept indoors or outdoors. Perfect for propagation: propagating succulents and cactus is hassle free when using the perfect soil mix. Pre-mixed & ready to use soil mix: pre-mixed and ready to use soil to help make your gardening or hobby growing a breeze.
If your looking for a compatible soil for your houseplants, herbs, or vegetables this will work hand in hand with helping them thrive due the ability to retain the necessary water and drain out the excess. This is the only soil we use in our greenhouses when propagating leaves, cuttings, and seeds.
Excellent drainage & water retention for indoor/outdoor containers: our specially formulated succulent potting soil helps prevent root rot caused by over watering and the #1 reason why most of your succulents and cactus die. Leaves take about a few weeks to root before sprouting new succulent plants and cuttings tend to root in as little as 2 weeks. Works great for all indoor houseplants, herbs, and vegetables. The succulent cult organic soil mix was formulated to also assist your succulents and cactus in their indoor environment by allowing the soil to drain quickly and retaining what your plants need.
4. Hoffman #ad
Hoffman 10410 Organic Cactus and Succulent Soil Mix, 10 Quarts #adHoffman #ad
- Pre-mixed, ready to use, excellent for repotting. This product measures 10 quarts by volume. Provides the drainage cacti need to flourish; Ready to use; PH balanced. Organic cactus and succulent soil mix. Professionally formulated for use with both jungle and desert cacti.
5. Kenzoplants #ad
Spider Plant, Snake Plant, Fast Draining Pre-Mixed Blend, Aloe Vera, Small Bag Garden Soil for Indoor Plants, Organic Succulents & Cactus Soil Mix, ZZ Plants, 2 Quarts, Professional Potting Soil #adKenzoplants #ad
- Fast draining but great moisture keeping formula light-weight and fast-draining, but also help absorb necessary air moisture for the plants' growth when you forget to water them, this garden soil could effectively avoid overwatering at any time, making plants' care much easier.
This will feed up to a few months. Easy to storage and reusing. Professional formula specialized carefully screened blonde sphagnum peat with a low amount of organic fertilizer, Kenzoplants Pre-Mixed potting soil is the right choice specialized for indoor and outdoor plants, easy to help grow beautiful ornamental plants, best for professional growers and amateur gardener.
All purpose container mix as well this pre-mix potting mix is also good for other indoor & outdoor plants like Aloes, snake plants, ZZ plants, flowers, spider plants, herbs for fast root development, vegetables, making your plants bloom and grow.
Ready to use pre-mixed cactus soilthis planting soil is pre-mixed for use, making your gardening or hobby growing a breeze. Just plant your desired plants into the soil and water them when the soil is completely dry. Quick-zip resealable small bag this plant soil is packed in Small 2 quarts, or 8 quarts bags with easy zip-lock resealable design, 4 quarts, an ideal choice for home or personal indoor ornamental container plants.
6. THE VALLEY GARDEN #ad
Professional Grower Mix Soil, Fast Draining Pre-Mixed Coarse Blend 2 Quarts, Cactus and Succulent Soil Mix, Organic Potting Soil #adTHE VALLEY GARDEN #ad
- Provide optimum growth for succulent & cacti varieties or other plants. Perfectly for nurturing plants, flowers, aloes, Our formula can balance pH 5.5 for the plants. The soil contains 75% natural substrate and 25% perlite, vegetables, making roots can better develop in health.
Utmost effectively prevents the rhizome rot and reduces stagnant water. The soil features well breathability, well draining, can be good to prevent the rhizome rot.
Also contains nutrients for growing roots, varieties succulent and cacti, or any seeds. Perfectly for most plants. The soil feature has good perviousness.
Imported from canada, well draining, light-weight soil, contains 100% organic ingredients, pH balance5.5. It is lightweight compares with the traditional soil. . Extended manufacturer guarantee - love it or your money back! If for any reason you decide this soils isn't a good fit for your plants, we offer a 90-day money-back refund. . . The soil is a pre-mixed or ready to use product.
7. Espoma #ad
Espoma CA4 4-Quart Organic Cactus Mix #adEspoma #ad
- Improve moisture retention. Enhanced with Myco-Tone water saving formula. For cactus palm and citrus. Used for all cactus and succulents. Potting soil. Promotes root growth. Helps retain moisture and improves aeration. All natural mix enhanced with myco-tone. All natural.
8. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
All Natural Succulent and Cactus Soil Mix by Perfect Plants | Made in The USA | 4 Quarts for All Succulent Varieties | Formulated for Proper Drainage #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- Easy zip, resealable bag — perfect for keeping your Mix Fresh For Multiple Uses! Professionally mixed — from the growers at perfect Plants Nursery, for Proper Soil Conditions that Succulents Love. Water management — this succulent soil mix drains the Perfect Amount of Water for Your Succulent Babies.
Fresh, organic — this specially formulated Succulent Soil Mix provides the perfect balance of air and moisture while retaining nutrients. Mix includes — garden coir, perlite, composted Pine Bark, and Sand; Can be Used with all Succulent Types.
9. Espoma #ad
Espoma Cactus Potting Mix, 8 qt, Natural & Organic Soil for Cactus, Palm, Succulent, Pack of 1, and Citrus #adEspoma #ad
- Espoma cactus mix provides optimum aeration and drainage, and promotes root growth in all cacti and succulents. Espoma cactus mix is an all natural and organic potting soil mix for cactus, succulent, palm, and citrus plants.
Use espoma cactus Mix anytime planting with containers. Ingredients: this product is regionally formulated from 35-45% sphagnum peat moss, humus and/or composted rice hulls perlite, materials derived from one or more of the following aged forest products, limestone to adjust pH and yucca extract.
Repot your cactus, palm and citrus annually into the next larger size pot, succulents, with Cactus Potting Mix.
10. Hoffman. #ad
Bundled with Pearson’s Garden Gloves, Tropical Perennial Cactus Aloe Soil, 10 Quart Hoffman 10404 Organic Cactus and Succulent Soil Mixed Potting Soil for Outdoor and Indoor Plants #adHoffman. #ad
- Friendly for a beginner gardener. If you are a beginner gardener, there is no need to worry either. Organic ingredients. Use with any succulent. This is a great soil mix for succulent plants such as cactus, and it comes at a budget-friendly price too.
Bundled with pearson’s garden gloves. Includes canadian sphagnum peat moss, Sand, Perlite, Reed Sedge Peat, and Limestone. Protect your hands from cuts and scrapes and keep your hands and nails clean when you work at your lovely garden.
You will know just how to use it as soon as you read its directions. One pair of rubber garden gloves are bundled in the package for you. You don’t need to mix this soil with any other products as it comes already prepared.
This is a 10 quarts package, and you can order several of them depending on how many plants you have. This soil offers the right drainage that is so necessary for different succulent plants. You can use this soil for all types of cactus, including the one from the jungle and the desert type. Airy and lightweight. The ph of this soil is balanced, and you can use it right out of the box. This product comes with complete and coherent instructions.