As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Easy to Grow #ad
Persian Buttercup Bulbs Not Seeds, 8+ cm | Ships from Easy to Grow TM, Tecolote Ranunculus Rainbow Mix, 10 XL Bulbs #adEasy to Grow #ad
- Masses of blooms from every bulb! Locally grown at the World Famous Carlsbad Ranunculus Flower Fields. Gorgeous mix of vibrant Shades - Please note that due to seasonality and availability colors will vary.
10 robust bulbs, Largest Size Commercially Available. Authentic product from EasytoGrow, an American company.
2. Marde Ross & Company #ad
9-10 cm, 3 Fresh Jumbo Saffron Crocus Sativus Corms Bulbs #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Zones 6-9, Perennial. 3 fresh jumbo 9-10 cm. Corms. Saffron is the most expensive spice in the world! Sold by Marde Ross & Company, a Certified California Nursery.
Flowers usually bloom in Late Fall and should be left undisturbed to form clumps. Each saffron crocus produces 3 stigmas per corm of Saffron.
3. bossplant #ad
15 Bulbs Crocosmia Mix Color Flower Bulbs Summer Blooming Perennial for Planting #adbossplant #ad
- You will receive a range of sizes from small/medium medium and larger. They are all ready to sprout upon planting once the correct season approaches. Hardiness zone 5-10 lift for winter on colder climates.
Perennial come back year after year in zones 5-10 ; Grows up to 30-48 Inches/ Prefers Sun/Partial Shade. Multiply rapidly once established - can be dug up a separated every few years to transplant to other parts of your yard or garden!15 bulbs crocosmia Mix Color Flower Bulbs.
4. Seed Needs #ad
Partial Shade Wildflower Mixture 15 Species Non-GMO Seeds By Seed Needs, Bulk Package of 30,000 Seeds #adSeed Needs #ad
- All wildflower seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season. Each packet measures 4.
50 inches wide by 6. 4375 inches tall. Quality wildflower seeds packaged by Seed Needs. Partial shade is a specialty blend of Wildflowers that are perfect for areas that receive less than 6 hours of direct sunlight on any given day.
The plants range in height from 4 to 48 inches tall, with the vast majority averaging around 20 to 34 inches tall. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity. Our partial shade wildflower mixture contains 59% annuals, 15% perennials and 26% biennials.
5. Marde Ross & Company #ad
2800 Blue Dream Columbine Seeds, A Favorite Perennial Wildflower and State Flower of Colorado #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Marde ross & company specializes in flowering bulbs and peonies and has been a licensed California Nursery since 1985. Favorite Wildflower. Grows in zones 3-8 in the U. S. Spring Perennial Wildflower. 2800 seeds - western Blue Dream Columbine.
6. Marde Ross & Company #ad
5 Royal Purple Hyacinth Bulbs, Peter Stuyvesant, 2019 #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- 5 fragrant and luscious Royal Purple Hyacinth Peter Stuyvesant Bulbs. Largest bulb size 16-17 cm - 12" Tall. Zones 4-10 but needs pre-chilling in Zones 8-10 Marde ross & company specializes in flowering bulbs and peonies and has been a Licensed California Nursery since 1985.
7. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Spring Bloom, Bulb Top Size 9-10 cm, 15 Grape Hyacinth, Muscari Armeniacum #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- 15 bulbs. Wonderful ground cover around shrubs or other bulbs. Marde ross & company specializes in flowering bulbs and peonies and has been a licensed California Nursery for 30 years.
Blooms in spring, 4-6 inches tall and self sows where adapted. Mainstay of display gardens in Holland as it is depicted as a river of blue! Will take summer water but doesn't require it.
8. Seeds*Bulbs*Plants*&More #ad
Leucojum Aestivum", 5 Spectacular Fragrant Flowering Bulbs "Summer Snowflakes #adSeeds*Bulbs*Plants*&More #ad
- Favorite fragrant blooming flower often a part of many English Gardens, Now you can enjoy this perennial bulb year after year.
9. Unknown #ad
Elephant Ears colocasia 3 Bulb- bold tropical effect to and landscape. #adUnknown #ad
- Plant name:elephant ears, usda hardiness Zone °F:8-11. Season of Interest:Summer. Foliage:deciduous, Sunlight:Full Sun.
10. Unknown #ad
Caladium Tropical Mix,6 Bulbs Thrives in Heat and Humidity #adUnknown #ad
- Easy to plant and Grow. Large and decorative, spectacular display. Only hardy in zones 9 & up - cooler zones can dig up bulbs in the fall and store inside for the winter, if desired. 6 caladium bulbs ~ tropical mix ~ a mUST HAVE for every garden.