As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. ckyuna #ad
Ckyuna 150+ Mix Bell Pepper Seeds for Planting,Non-GMO Sweet Pepper Seeds,Heirloom #adckyuna #ad
- A colorful mix of orange, red and green bell peppers for the price of one, Each packet contains 50 seeds. Peppers grow sweeter the longer they're left on the vine, but harvesting sooner allows plant to continue producing.
Sweet pepper mix seeds, 3 varieties heirloom NON-GMO. Peppers are not only productive plants, but typically have lush foliage that looks great in garden and in landscape beds. Harvest in about 80 days.
2. Isla's Garden Seeds #ad
Non GMO Seeds, Orange Sun Sweet Bell Pepper Seeds, 100 Heirloom Seeds Per Packet #adIsla's Garden Seeds #ad
- If excess heat and sun cause the plants to wilt, provide shade. 12-18" spacing. 18-24" height. Latin name: capsicum annuum Type: Open Pollinated, Sweet Pepper, Warm Season.
Keep the soil evenly moist and weeds under control; mulching the plants may help with this. Seeds are great for Planting in Garden or for storing in a seed safe for emergency.
Produces 4-5" sweet, bell shaped peppers that mature from green to yellow to orange. Usda zones: 3, 10, 6, 9, 4, 11, 8, 5, 7, 12. Capsicum annuum. All our seeds are usa home Grown - Isla's Garden Seeds. Annual. 70-75 days. This sweet pepper changes color from green to yellow to orange, as it matures.
3. ALEXI #ad
ALEXI Bell Pepper Seeds, High Yield 100, High Germination Rate, Non GMO, Rainbow Blend Mix Sweet Bell Pepper Seeds for Planting Home Garden Outdoors #adALEXI #ad
- All of the seeds contained within this assortment are fresh and are intended for the current and the following growing seasons. Each seed collection is sealed within kraft package that can protect the seed and environment.
Alexi has registered trademark on us and brand on amazon since 2017. Hardiness zones: 3, 12: latin name: capsicum annuum type: open Pollinated, 9, 6, 5, 8, 10, 7, Sweet Pepper, 4, 11, Warm Season.1
12-18" spacing. Classic varieties: get the best of our best with “California Wonder" pepper seeds for planting. Annual. Produces 4-5" sweet, bell shaped peppers that mature from green to orange. 24-36" height. Bell pepper seeds packaged 5. 4 inches wide and 3. 54 inches tall and come with a detailed sowing instructions inside. 80 days.
4. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Sow Right Seeds, Non-GMO Heirloom Packet with Instructions to Plant a Home Vegetable Garden, Sweet Chocolate Bell Pepper Seed for Planting #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Mature peppers develop a deep chocolate skin with rich brick-red flesh. Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips on our “Sow Successful” Blog.
Ideal for shorter growing seasons. A delicious garden snack. If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it right for you. Good eats --chocolate peppers are a refreshing garden snack known for their thick sweet flesh.
Plus, we are available to answer all your questions. Minimum of 350mg per packet. Productive -- early producing sweet pepper with heavy yields and a tolerance for cooler night time temperatures. Beautiful -- large premium packets of Sweet Chocolate Pepper Seeds. Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only fresh Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family.
5. Harley Seeds #ad
30+ Giant Orange King Bell Sweet Pepper Seeds, Thick Walled! from USA, Blocky, Delicious, Large, Super Prolific, Heirloom Non-GMO #adHarley Seeds #ad
- Overly warm soils, can inhibit germination and provide ideal conditions for seed rot. To keep soil temperature warm, start seeds indoors. If transplanting outdoors, make sure to harden off seedlings by exposing them to only filtered sunlight for up to 1-2 weeks.
Soil temperature must be kept at 75-90f for proper germination!!! Cool soil, well above 90F, particularly at night can inhibit or significantly delay germination.
Transplant to larger containers or outdoors. Water soil when the soil surface just begins to dry. Allow proper air circulation for containers. Once seedlings have sprouted, keep in small containers until a few sets of leaves have developed.
Keep the container covered with a plastic bag on the top of the fridge where the room temperature is higher, therefore the soil temperature is good for germination. Keep soil moderately moist, though not overly, dripping wet. Giant orange king bell sweet pepper seeds, heirloom nON-GMO, Large, Super Prolific, Delicious, Blocky, Thick Walled! 90 days.
6. SeedsUA #ad
Seeds Sweet Bell Pepper Rainbow Mix Vegetable for Planting Heirloom Non GMO #adSeedsUA #ad
- Package includes about 40 seeds. Season of interest: Spring, Summer, Autumn. Species: capsicum annuum; Germanation: 90-95%. Usda hardiness Zone: 1-11. Instructions in English are included.
7. QEBIDVL #ad
QEBIDVL 200pcs Sweet Green Bell Pepper Seeds for Planting in Your Indoor or Outdoor Garden: Non-GMO,Non-Hybrid,Heirloom and Organic #adQEBIDVL #ad
- Days to maturity: about 50 days. Germination rate about 80% or better. Easy to plant and grow fastly. Sweet green bell pepper seeds for planting, that can grown indoors or outdoors. Seeds are non-gmO, non-hybrid, heirloom and organic. Light requirement: full sun.
8. QEBIDVL #ad
QEBIDVL 200pcs Sweet Red Bell Pepper Seeds for Planting in Your Indoor or Outdoor Garden: Non-GMO,Non-Hybrid,Heirloom and Organic #adQEBIDVL #ad
- Sweet red bell pepper seeds for planting, that can grown indoors or outdoors. Days to maturity: about 50 days. Germination rate about 80% or better. Easy to plant and grow fastly. Seeds are non-gmO, non-hybrid, heirloom and organic. Light requirement: full sun.
9. Tiny Greens #ad
Poblano, California Bell Pepper, Heirloom Pepper Seed Variety Pack | 8 Hot & Sweet Peppers For Planting | Garden Vegetable Seeds | Cayenne, Jalepeno, Ghost Pepper, Habanero, Serrano, Thai Chili #adTiny Greens #ad
- Guaranteed germination 95%+ - we've vigorously tested our seeds & you should too!, but for any reason you are not happy with your germination feel free to contact us. 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
Sweet to hot varieties - bell pepper, Habanero, Cayenne, Jalepeno, Thai Chili, Poblano, Ghost Chili. Great for gardeners, chefs, & preppers - looking to give a gift or start your own vegetable garden? This pack includes an assorted variety of peppers from mild to hot that are to be a hit at any home.
You can even start them in your aerogarden pods. 8 most popular pepper seeeds - we have compiled the most popular pepper and chili seeds for you in one pack! We've included both sweet and spicy peppers that make for a great mix. Grow your own peppers - stop buying old peppers at the supermarket when you can buy your own heirloom - non GMO seeds that allow you to grow indoor or outdoors.
|Brand||Tiny Greens #ad|
|Manufacturer||Tiny Greens #ad|
|Warranty||1 Year Guarantee - If your seeds do not germinate, please contact us and we will send you a new pack!|
10. Cozy Crib #ad
Rainbow Sweet Bell Pepper Seed Mix for Planting About 40 Seeds #adCozy Crib #ad
- All seed counts are approximate due to the small size of the seeds; Store seeds in a cool and dry place. It is preferable to start bell peppers seeds indoors rather than sowing directly in the garden; Before planting soak the seeds in warm water or weak chamomile tea for 2 to 8 hours.
Cooking will be fun with your own home-grown colorful mix of high yielding bell pepper in yellow, orange, red, and purple colors.
Should you have any questions or issues with your order do not hesitate to contact us, we would be happy to help. Fruits are sweet with a dense skin and weight of around 3. 5 ounce; the ripening period is 120 days.