As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Bonide #ad
White, Bonide BND951, Systemic House Plant Insect Control, 0.22% Imidacloprid Insecticide 8 oz. #adBonide #ad
- Treats many bugs - this product is a capable treatment for mealybug, aphids, termite, Japanese beetles, and more. This product is labeled for use on flower beds, shrubs, roses, and the like, but it is not labeled for use on any edibles.
For non-edible plants - this insect killer treatment is not meant for vegetable or fruit plants. How it works - after incorporating the granules into the soil and watering them in, the pesticide is absorbed by the roots where it moves through the plants to assist in protection against the listed bugs.
Be cautious of certain bugs or animals that eat your plants. Protection lasts for up to 8 weeks. No odor - unlike most other chemical pesticides and herbicides, clothing, so using it in your home will not stink up your furniture, this bug killer does not have an odor, or rooms.
Bees and pets may be harmed if the product is ingested. Unlike other products, this is designed to protect containerized plants. Houseplant insect control - these ready-to-use granules are meant for controlling insects and pests affecting your indoor plants.
2. Bonide #ad
Insect Control Systemic Granules, 0.22% Imidacloprid Insecticide 4 lb., Bonide BND95349 #adBonide #ad
- Be considerate of animals and bugs like hummingbirds and bees that could be harmed from use of this product. Apply it every 8 weeks throughout the growing season for optimal protection. Pest control - bonide systemic granules kill tough houseplant pests like fungus, mealybug, gnats, whitefly, termite, aphids, and more.
No spraying - there is no mess associated with this pesticide because it is not a spray. For non-edible plants - this insect killer treatment is not meant for vegetable or fruit plants.
This product is labeled for use on flower beds, and the like, shrubs, roses, but it is not labeled for use on any edibles. The dry-application granules are easy to use, control, and apply without worrying about destroying clothing or other plants.
Ready to use - these convenient granules are ready for use and provide effective, roses, long lasting insect control for up to 8 weeks in your flower beds, and shrubs. How it works - after incorporating the granules into the soil and watering them in, the pesticide is absorbed by the roots where it moves through the plants to assist in protection against the listed bugs.
|Manufacturer||BFG Supply #ad|
3. BioAdvanced #ad
10, BioAdvanced 701710 8-11-5 Fertilizer with Imidacloprid Plant Food Plus Insect Control Spikes #adBioAdvanced #ad
- Insect killer: kills Aphids, Mealybugs, Leafhoppers, Whiteflies, and more.8 week protection: Protects and feeds for up to 8 weeks without spraying.
2-in-1 formula: kills listed insects while feeding your plants. Restrictions: restricted in CT, VT, MD. Plant food: slow-release fertilizer feeds indoor and outdoor potted plants for up to two months.
|Manufacturer||SBM Life Science #ad|
4. Bonide #ad
4 Pack of Bonide Houseplant Systemic Insect Control Granules #adBonide #ad
- Remains effective for up to 8 weeks. Granular product may be shaken into the soil of your houseplants in moments. Set of 4 containers of houseplant insect control. Set of 4 containers is great for several plants or landscaping beds. Provides systemic protection against insects.
|Manufacturer||Bonide product #ad|
5. Garden Safe #ad
2 Pack, Garden Safe 80422 Houseplant and Garden Insect Killer 24-Ounce Spray #adGarden Safe #ad
- Kills bugs on contact. For use on edibles up to day of harvest. Also kills sawfly larvae, psyllids, spittlebugs, phylloxera; use up to day of harvest. Made with a botanical insecticide from the chrysanthemum flower Use indoors and outdoors.
Ready to use; kills on contact; measures 2. 5 by 4. 2 by 105 inches. Kills aphids, whitefly, fungus gnats, mites, mealybugs, thrips, adelgids, caterpillars, scale, leafhoppers, beetles, ants, plant bugs. Garden safe houseplant & garden Insect Killer Ready-to-Use 24oz Kills all stages of insects including eggs.
6. Garden Safe #ad
Ready-to-Use, 4-Pack, Garden Safe Brand Houseplant & Garden Insect Killer, 24-Ounce #adGarden Safe #ad
- Apply as needed: treat weekly or apply as needed to control infestations up 10 to times per season. Ready-to-use pest control: Spray upper and lower leaf surfaces – no mixing required. Kills on contact: Kills aphids, tomato hornworms, green fruitworms and other listed insects.
Protects your whole garden: Use both indoors and outdoors. Contains botanical insecticides: Spray on roses, houseplants, vegetables, ornamentals, trees, shrubs and flowers right up to the day of harvest.
|Brand||Garden Safe #ad|
|Manufacturer||Garden Safe #ad|
7. Hi-Yield #ad
Hi-Yield Systemic Insect Granules 1 POUND #adHi-Yield #ad
- Controls for up to 2 months. Absorbed by roots and moves through entire plant. Ideal for potted plants and Can Be Used Both Indoors and Outdoors, may be applied while planting. Protects new growth protected for up to 8 weeks. Do not use on edible plants.
8. Bonide #ad
Bonide Products 941 Pt Insect Systemic Spray home-pest-repellents, 16 Oz #adBonide #ad
- Apply every 7 to 10 days as long as the infestation occurs. This product is labeled for use on flower beds, and the like, roses, shrubs, lawns, but it is not labeled for use on any edibles, or turfs. One pint can make up to 16 gallons of diluted spray, and it helps treat infestations immediately.
Treats many bugs - there are a lot of bugs that can be killed with this product including thrips, scale, mealybugs, whiteflies and more. Great for shrubs and trees - if your ornamental garden, or trees experience insect or pest infestation, shrubs, this formula is a great way to control and protect these plants.
This is not a carpenter bee killer, two-spotted spider mites, so do not use this on blooming crops or weeds.
For non-edible plants - this insect killer treatment is not meant for vegetable or fruit plants. Long-lasting formula - bonide bug killer formula is economical and long-lasting. This is not a treatment for termite bugs, and it is harmful to humans and domestic animals if ingested. Outdoor residential use - this pesticide is designed for outdoor residential use only.
9. BioAdvanced #ad
Miticide, Fungicide, 32-Ounce, Concentrate, BioAdvanced 708260D All-in-One Rose & Flower Spray Systemic Insecticide #adBioAdvanced #ad
- All-in-one formula: 3-in-1 formula treats diseases, insects, and mites for use on houseplants and outdoor plants. Disease control: fungicide controls black spot, powdery mildew, rust, and more.
Insect killer: kills aphids, caterpillars, and other listed pests. Restrictions: not for sale in NY. Rainproof protection: systemic rainproof protection lasts up to 14 days.
|Manufacturer||SBM Life Science #ad|
10. Bonide #ad
Quart, 1, Bonide Products INC 912102 652 Ready-to-Use Insect Soap #adBonide #ad
- The spray nozzle makes this product easy to deploy. Organic gardening - approved and suitable for all of your organic gardening needs. Indoor & nut trees, figs, grapes, ornamentals, corn, outdoors, citrus, houseplants, cabbage, melons, peas, soybeans, & in greenhouses on fruit & OUTDOOR USE - Designed for use indoors, & more.
Pest defense - insecticidal soap controls adelgids, scale, mites, lacebugs, mealybugs, aphids, grasshoppers, tent caterpillars, thrips, & more.
Pests must be sprayed directly to achieve control. Contact spray - this product is a contact spray. Ready to use - this product is conveniently ready to use when it arrives at your home. It can even be used up to the day of harvest.
|Manufacturer||Mars Fishcare Inc. #ad|
|Warranty||DISCLAIMER OF EXPRESSED AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES: Buyer assumes all risks of use, storage and handling of this material not in strict accordance with directions given herewith.|