As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. X-Seed #ad
20-Pound, X-Seed Ultra Premium Quick and Thick Lawn Seed Mixture #adX-Seed #ad
- Comes back year after year. For sun and shade areas in central and northern regions of the U. S. Contains 55% blend of turf-type perennial Ryegrass, 30% Fine Fescue, and 15% Improved Kentucky Bluegrass.
Germinates fast, fills in for a thick turf. Covers 14, 7, 000 square feet for existing lawns, 000 feet for new lawns.
|Manufacturer||X-Seed, Inc. #ad|
|Warranty||Guaranteed to grow|
2. Patten Seed Company #ad
TifBlair Centipede Grass Seed 1 Lb. Direct from The Farm #adPatten Seed Company #ad
- For zones 11 and warmer, it’s too late in the year to safely grow warm seasons lawns from seed. For zones 9 and 10, you can plant all year.
Coated seed no mulch - the seed is coated to improve germination. Each 1 lb. Bag will cover up to 4, 000 square feet. Frost will be here before we know it! We recommend you come back and buy grass seeds next year.
It's also drought tolerant. A turfgrass for full sun to partial shade. Tolerant of extreme heat and cold; it’s a well-adapted lawn from the southern coast to the upper transition zone. For zones 8 and colder, you can safely plant until september 30 .
3. SeedRanch #ad
50 Lbs., Pennington Sahara II Bermuda Grass Seed #adSeedRanch #ad
- Traffic Tolerance: Excellent. Grass color: Medium to dark green. Grass texture: Moderately fine. Sun tolerance: Excellent. Drought Tolerance: Excellent.
4. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Arden 15 Hybrid Bermuda Grass Seed, 5 LBS #adOutsidepride #ad
- If planting the putting green seed occurs early or late in the season, more time may be needed for establishment. Allow 10 to 14 days for completion for bermudagrass seed.
Establishment time: under ideal conditions, full coverage may be attained between 4 to 6 weeks. Arden 15 bermuda grass seeding rate: 2 - 3 pounds of coated seed per 1000 square feet of certified seed, hulled, coated form.
Where to plant: in full sun on well drained soil. Time to plant: plant bermuda Grass seed when soil temperatures are consistently above 65° F. Proper drainage is essential for successful establishment and the development of a mature, healthy putting green. Days to germinate: after planting arden 15 bermuda seed, with ideal conditions, germination may begin within 7 days.
5. Jonathan Green #ad
Jonathan Green 10316 Black Beauty Grass Seed, 50-Pound #adJonathan Green #ad
- 15, 000 square foot coverage. Has an invisible waxy coating which wards off disease and preserves moisture in the leaf for superior drought tolerance. 50 pound bag. 100% tall Fescue.
6. Patten Seed Company #ad
TifBlair Centipede Grass Seed 5 Lb. Direct from The Farm #adPatten Seed Company #ad
- Bag will cover up to 20, 000 square feet. 45 acre. Each 5 lb. A turfgrass for full sun to partial shade. It's also drought tolerant.
For zones 8 and colder, you can safely plant until september 30 Tolerant of extreme heat and cold; it’s a well-adapted lawn from the southern coast to the upper transition zone.
For zones 11 and warmer, it’s too late in the year to safely grow warm seasons lawns from seed. Frost will be here before we know it! We recommend you come back and buy grass seeds next year. Coated seed no mulch - seed is coated to improve germination. For zones 9 and 10, you can plant all year.
7. Scotts #ad
7 lb., Thrives In Harsh Summer Conditions, Covers up to 1,750 sq. ft., Drought, Insect And Disease Resistant, Heat, Scotts Turf Builder Grass Seed Southern Gold Mix For Tall Fescue Lawns #adScotts #ad
- Exclusive 4 in 1 watersmart plUS Coating absorbs more water, feeds with essential nutrients and protects seedlings from disease. Scotts turf builder grass seed southern Gold Mix For Tall Fescue Lawns is bred to stand up to harsh conditions including heat and drought.
Not available in all states; available in al, de, ok, wa, ms, VA, la, fl, md, TN, ky, tx, ga, MO, sc, AR, nc, WV. Ft. Seeds up to 1, 750 sq. Southern grass seed mix designed to thrive in harsh summer conditions of sun, and high traffic, shade, with a medium-coarse bladed texture and high drought resistance.
8. Tifblair Centipede Grass Seeds #ad
Centipede Grass Seeds"Tifblair Certified" 1 LB, 4000 Sq. Ft. Coverage #adTifblair Centipede Grass Seeds #ad
- Drought Tolerant. Super Wrapped Coating. Grows in full Sun or Partial Shade. Low Maintenance. Excellent Coverage.
9. Scotts #ad
Built to Stand up to Scorching Heat and Drought, Seeds up to 10,000 sq. ft., 10 lb., Aggressively Spreads to Grow a Thick, Scotts Turf Builder Grass Seed Bermudagrass, Durable Lawn, Full Sun #adScotts #ad
- Includes scotts best seed, keeps seed moist 2x longer & feeds to jumpstart growth for thicker, protects against disease, greener grass, . Designed for full sun, high traffic areas, and draught resistance.
Aggressively spreads to fill in bare spots and crowd out weeds. Exclusive 4 in 1 watersmart plUS Coating absorbs more water, feeds with essential nutrients and protects seedlings from disease. Great for lawns challenged by long periods of scorching southern heat, drought, and bare spots.
10. Scotts #ad
Scotts Turf Builder Grass Seed Perennial Ryegrass Mix, Ideal for High Traffic Areas and Erosion Control, Quickly Repairs Bare Spots, Seeds up to 2,900 sq. ft., 7.lb., Full Sun and Light Shade #adScotts #ad
- 4 in 1 watersmart plus coating absorbs more water than uncoated seed, feeds with essential nutrients and helps protect seedlings from disease. Designed for full sun and light shade, fine bladed texture & low drought resistance.
Ft. Seeds up to 2, 900 sq. Ideal for quick growth, erosion control and high traffic areas. Includes scotts best seed, helps protect seedlings against disease, keeps seed moist 2x longer than uncoated seed and feeds to jumpstart growth.