As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Corona #ad
Corona SS 64104 General Purpose Trench Shovel, 4-Inch #adCorona #ad
- 4-foot hardwood ash handle for added durability and leverage. An ideal tool for a variety of digging applications. V-angled head for effective penetration into a variety of different soils. Limited lifetime warranty. 1-inch sides to pick up and retain more dirt with each shovel stroke.
|Manufacturer||Corona Clipper Company #ad|
2. Truper #ad
48-Inch, Truper 33436 Tru Pro California Trenching Shovel 4-Inch Blade, Fiberglass Handle, 10-Inch Grip #adTruper #ad
- Thick fiberglass handle with protective sleeve prevents splintering. Rivetless, crimped-steel collar ring, solidly connects neck and handle. 48-inch pro grade fiberglass handle with soft cushion grip for balance and control.
Heavy duty 14 gauge steel blade for maximum toughness. Reinforced resin -feetinsert-feet in handle provides 400 lbs of handle strength.
|Manufacturer||HORIZON DISTRIBUTION #ad|
3. Kenyon #ad
48" Solid Steel Handle, T-Handle with Caps, Welded, Kenyon 49045 Lighting Trencher/Edger, Square Steel Head with Forward Turned Step #adKenyon #ad
- Professional grade. Tools for professional landscapers and irrigation contractors. Kenyon is the home of specialized irrigation and landscaping tools.
4. BULLY TOOLS #ad
Bully Tools 92720 14-Gauge 4-Inch Trench Shovel with Fiberglass Long Handle #adBULLY TOOLS #ad
- Limited lifetime warranty. 100% made in the USA. Commercial grade. Closed back design prevents debris buildup. True 14 gauge steel blade.
|Brand||BULLY TOOLS #ad|
|Manufacturer||Bully Tools #ad|
5. Air-Spade #ad
AirSpade 2000 HT130 Pneumatic Soil Trenching Excavation Tool, 150 CFM Supersonic Nozzle with Rugged Lightweight 4 FT Barrel #adAir-Spade #ad
- Comfortable, dead-man trigger ensures arborist and utility worker safety by immediately shutting off the air supply if released. Ergonomic, pistol-grip style handle with soft rubber grip reduces fatigue for arborists and utility workers.
Extra-hardened, supersonic pneumatic nozzle for excavation and trenching in various soil types. Air powered lance design penetrates voids in soil without damaging underground objects such as tree roots or utility lines. Lightweight, fiberglass barrel minimizes weight making it easier to use for longer periods of time.
6. MCP-Distributions #ad
MCP-Distributions 15HP 24 inch Length Manual Start Gas Powered Green Walk Behind Trencher, 27 Carbide Steel Teeth #adMCP-Distributions #ad
- Solid roller digging chain for increased life. Electric start now!! no more manual start!!** model 1500e electric start upgrade. 1 year Parts Warranty. Tires are not motorized, this is a manual push trencher! Overall size: 44" tall x 83" length x 29" wide, weight: 414lbs shipping Weight 550lbs We ship double crated for safety.
Available cutting length: 8", and 24" Inches. Heavy duty Steel Frame. Centrifugal clutch with all metal shoes and drum, needle bearing equipped.
Strong carbide chain with 27x replaceable carbide tipped hardened steel teeth rotate as they cut, ensuring a clean finish, Chain Speed Max - 1800' Feet / Minute, Chain Length: 79", Side Auger Included. Also has recoil start, 16", upgraded 27 Blade Model. Wide pneumatic tires with tubes. Color: Green. Trenching capacity: ~200ft / hour. Includes operations manual along with detailed parts diagram for parts.
7. GeoRipper #ad
Handheld and Lightweight Mini Trencher That Offers Portability and Fast Digging Capabilities for Landscaping and Irrigation Applications, GeoRipper MiniTrencher GR620 #adGeoRipper #ad
- Handheld minitrencher with a starting weight of 32 lbs. Mini power trencher used for irrigation, shallow direct-bury electric cable, low-voltage landscape lighting, dog fencing, root barrier, strip drain, fiber optic and coax installations.
Uses a 2-stroke belt driven Makita engine EK6101. Spring-loaded vibration control system. Two self-sharpening, heavy-duty chipper chains that can dig everywhere including through 3" roots, rocky soils and frozen ground.
8. WORX #ad
WORX WG896 12 Amp 7.5" Electric Lawn Edger & Trencher #adWORX #ad
- Do it with worx. 3 depth adjustments cut down at 1”, 1-1/4”, 1-1/2” depending on the task at hand. Worx tools are engineered with cutting-edge technology, and above modern efficiency standards, so you can build a cost-effective tool collection that’s been designed to last.
Do it yourself. Adjustable shaft users of any height can find a length and comfortable position that works for them with the adjustable shaft and D-grip handle.
Cutting line indicator stay on the straight and narrow with the cutting line guide—you’ll notice a difference when you’re done. Power like the pros the 12 amp motor spins the 7. 5” blade fast and deep at 4700 revolutions per minute, giving you professional-looking lines and edges. Do it better.
9. GeoRipper #ad
Offers Portability and Fast Digging Capabilities for Landscaping and Irrigation Applications, GeoRipper MiniTrencher GR827 with EZ Kart, Handheld Mini Trencher with EZ Kart Accessory Included #adGeoRipper #ad
- Increased productivity and decreased labor costs. Mini power trencher used for trenching irrigation, low-voltage landscape lighting, dog fencing, shallow direct-bury electric cable, strip drain, root barrier, fiber optic and coax installations.
Self-sharpening digging teeth for tree roots up to 3" in diameter, rocky grounds, hard clay and frozen ground. Easily pops on and off the included EZ Kart trolly. Handheld or walk behind minitrencher with a starting weight of 39 lbs.
10. Fiskars #ad
Fiskars 38.5 Inch Long-handle Steel Edger #adFiskars #ad
- Long shaft makes edging easy for anyone who has trouble kneeling or bending. Steel blade slices cleanly through dense turf. Large foot platform makes it easy to maximize force with your body weight. Ideal for edging walkways and gardens.
|Manufacturer||Fiskars Garden #ad|