As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Palm Beach Medicinal Herbs #ad
Cramp Bark Seeds Viburnum opulus 20+ Medicinal Herb Seeds #adPalm Beach Medicinal Herbs #ad
- Seeds make great gifts for all ages. Grow plants for food or try gardening as new hobby. Germination and growing instructions are clearly displayed on each package for successful gardening every time. Offering 20+ cramp bark seeds, packaged in a paper seed envelope.
2. Frozen Seed Capsules #ad
Plant Seeds Now or Save Seeds for Many Years, Cramp Bark Seeds Viburnum opulus 20+ Organic Heirloom Seeds in FROZEN SEED CAPSULES for The Gardener & Rare Seeds Collector #adFrozen Seed Capsules #ad
- Seeds saved in a frozen environment can last for decades. The screw-top lid provides an air/water-tight environment to keep seeds dry. Seeds will arrive packed inside our one-of-a-kind Frozen Seed Capsules - an air/water-tight glass vial packed with organic cotton and moisture-absorbing silica beads.
The glass vial ensures protection for long-term storage and seeds are easily viewable, yet completely secure; no more flimsy envelopes! Organic cotton keeps seeds dry and comfortable and color-changing silica beads absorb moisture to prevent seed damage.
The perfect environment for long-term seed storage! Frozen seed capsules are designed as a time capsule for seeds.
Plant your seeds now or save seeds to grow year after year. Store in the freezer to protect and preserve your seeds for many years of excellent germination rates. Perfect for both the rare seeds collector and avid gardener, Frozen Seed Capsules make saving seeds easy and effective! Frozen seed capsules make great gifts! .
3. PAPCOOL #ad
6 Séẹds, European Cranberrybush Viburnum Opulus #adPAPCOOL #ad
- Many flat clusters of white flowers appear in late spring to early summer, medium green leaves are maple-like in appearance and turn brilliant hues of yellow, mounded habit when mature.
Used as a cranberry substitute in making, preserves etc. The crushed fruit has an unpleasant smell. A sour taste, it is best cooked. The best fruiting occurs in full sun, but European viburnum can also take part shade, for a screens, hedges, and likes moist soil with average drainage.
Its attractive, followed by berry-like fruits that turn bright red in fall.
Some caution is advised, jellies, see notes on toxicity at top of the page. The fruit is up to 8. 5mm in diameter but with a large seed. Fruit edible raw or cooked. This shrub can be used in shrub borders, or as foundation plants. European cranberrybush is a wonderful deciduous shrub that develops a pleasing round, red and dark purple in fall.
4. IM WAODE #ad
European Cranberrybush Viburnum, Guelder Tree, Pinchsion Tree, Guelder Rose, 1 oz Seeds Approx 875 Seeds of Viburnum opulus #adIM WAODE #ad
- Seed requires 180-510 days warm stratification followed by 60-120 days cold stratification. You will get 1 packet contains 1 oz seeds approx 875 seeds of Viburnum opulus, Guelder Tree, European Cranberrybush Viburnum, Guelder Rose, Pinchsion Tree.
Flower looks like a big o'll white snowball. Flower anthers are yellow. Sow outside in Spring /early Summer for germination the following Spring. Usda zone: 3-8.
5. Oriza_Sativa #ad
Michael Bazak Store Annual Perennial Seeds, European CRANBERRYBUSH Viburnum Opulus, 6 Seeds #adOriza_Sativa #ad
- High quality fresh Seeds. Zone hardiness cold / warm 3 / 2, 40 - 4, 60 m plant type shrub vegetation type deciduous Exposure Full Sun, 60 m Spread 10-15' / 8 height 8-15' / 3 - 4, Partial Sun, Partial Shade.
Bautiful Mix To your Garden. Water requirements average landscape uses feature plant, Foundation, Hedges, Mixed Border, Screening / Flower color Green / Wind Break Germination rate 90% Leaf / White. High germination Rate.
6. Mini Garden #ad
Viburnum Opulus, Cranberry, Highbush Cranberry, 40 Se-EDS #adMini Garden #ad
- This is seed. Plant in late fall because seeds need a cold moist period to germinate in the spring. Highbush cranberry is also called european cranberry. Used as ornamental for flowers and berries, and edible uses for berries. Attracts birds.
7. Generic #ad
40 Séẹds!, Cranberry, Highbush Cranberry, Viburnum Opulus #adGeneric #ad
- Attracts birds. Full sun or part shade. Highbush cranberry is also called european cranberry. Used as ornamental for flowers and berries, and edible uses for berries. Plant in late fall because seeds need a cold moist period to germinate in the spring.
8. IB Prosperity #ad
European Cranberrybush, 1 oz Seeds Approx 709 Seeds of Viburnum opulus, European Highbush Cranberry #adIB Prosperity #ad
- Germination: sow seed 3/8" deep, mulch the seed bed. An outer ring of 3/4" white sterile flowers surrounding the fertile but inconspicuous inner flowers, and purple; of upright arching habit, red, multistemmed; easy to grow, in a 3" flat-topped cluster; bright red 1/4" fruits, shriveling in winter; shiny dark green leaves; fall color may be yellow, loves moist soil; tolerates high pH; best fruit in full sun; parent of several good cultivars; native to Europe and Asia.
Minimum hardiness Zone: 4. Scarification: soak in water, let stand in water for 24 hours. You will get 1 packet contains 1 oz seeds Approx 709 Seeds of Viburnum opulus, European Highbush Cranberry, European Cranberrybush. Stratification: warm stratify for 90 days +, tamp the soil, cold stratify for 60 days +.
9. PAPCOOL #ad
20 Séẹds European Cranberrybush Séẹds, Viburnum Opulus Xantholarpum #adPAPCOOL #ad
- Vegetable: zucchini, pea, spinach, tomato, corn, jicama, lettuce, rhubarb, potato, cabagge, cabbage, lettuce, bean, okra, moringa, mushroom, mustard, luffa, asparagus, bitter gourd, eggplant, squash, kale, broccoli, carrot, cucumber, pumpkin, cucamelon, turnip, radish, bok choy, brussels spouts.
Fruit: grape, watermelon, plum, lime, cherry, raspberry, jackfruit, blackcurrant, blueberry, lychee, kumquat, pear, kiwi, strawberry, blackberry, pineapple, guava, peach, carambola, papaya, melon, passion, apricot.
Grass: clover, kentucky bluegrass, cat, wheatgrass, thyme, ryegrass, catnip, weed, zoysia, bermuda, fescue. Flower: wildflower, peony, lavender, lupine, chrysanthemum, daisy, coleus, safflower, jasmine, orchids, hydrangea, delphinium, marigold, adenium obesum, petunia, morning glory, rose, hibiscus, coneflower, zinnia, lantana, poppy, milkweed, geranium, lotus, moonflower, canna, echinacea, dahlia, pansy, hollyhock, shameplant, datura, lilac, tulips, cockscomb, mimosa pudica, hyacinth, ivy, foxglove, periwinkle, nasturtium, cosmos, lily, wisteria, vinca, sunflower, gladiolus.
Herb: mint, parsley, cilantro, cayenne, ginseng, rosemary, cumin, basil, chives, culantro, onion, pepper, cumin, jalapeno, garlic, chilli.
10. Hirt's Gardens #ad
European Snowball Viburnum opulus, Most Popular Viburnum, 4" Pot, Heirloom #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- Height: 4-6 feet. Classic Heirloom Viburnum. Size shipped: 4" pot. Immediate shipping. Proper name: Viburnum opulus 'Roseum'. Summer blooming. Loves the sun. Hardy zones 4-8.