As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Scotts #ad
Designed for Full Sun and Heat and Drought Resistance, Seeds Up to 1,000 sq. ft., Scotts Turf Builder Grass Seed Argentine Bahiagrass, 5 lb. #adScotts #ad
- Ft. Excellent heat and drought resistance, and is darker green and has a wider blade than Pensacola bahiagrass. Argentine Bahiagrass grass seed designed for full sun.
Seeds up to 1, 000 sq. Establishes deep roots and tolerates stress for lower maintenance. Coated to absorb 2x more water than uncoated seed.
2. SeedRanch #ad
SeedRanch Pensacola Bahia Grass Seed, 50 Lbs. #adSeedRanch #ad
- Grows quickly and Vigorously. Drought Resistant. Low Maintenance. Easy to Establish. Good traffic Tolerance.
3. SeedRanch #ad
5 Lbs, SeedRanch Pensacola Bahia Grass Seed #adSeedRanch #ad
- Low Maintenance. Plants - lawn 1000 Sq. Ft. 10 lbs. Drought and Disease Resistant. Easy to establish - Grows Quickly and Vigorously. Good traffic Tolerance.
4. SeedRanch #ad
1 Lb, SeedRanch Pensacola Bahia Grass Seed #adSeedRanch #ad
- Low Maintenance. Easy to establish - Grows Quickly and Vigorously. Good traffic Tolerance. Drought and Disease Resistant. 10 lbs. Plants - lawn 1000 Sq. Ft.
5. FARMERS DAUGHTERS SEEDS #ad
PENSACOLA BAHIA GRASS 5 LB #adFARMERS DAUGHTERS SEEDS #ad
- Germination 10-14 days. 1/2 pound if over seeding per 100 sq feet, if applying to only bare spots. Rake after seeding to cover seeds with a thin layer of soil. July / August. 1 pound of seed evenly per 100 sq feet.