As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Elwyn #ad
Tropical Plant-Star Gooseberry- Sweet Leaf Plant Seed Sale by yunakesa, Elwyn 10 Seeds Katuk Plant- Sauropus androgynus #adElwyn #ad
- Item package quantity:1, No. Of seeds:10 Growth depends on soil and weather conditions. 10 star gooseberry plant seeds.
2. LEGENDARY-YES #ad
Black Velvet Gooseberry Plant 17", 30" Tall Sweet Near Blueberry Berries legendary-Yes #adLEGENDARY-YES #ad
- Plants come with detailed planting, growing and care instructions. 10 - 20 inches tall and may be pruned to fit into shipping box. These plants are growing plants, not bare root plants.
Black velvet will take a few years to start producing berries and will reach 6 feet in height when mature. Shipped dormant without leaves in fall and winter and with leaves in spring and summer.
They ship fully Rooted. So it may be illegal to ship to parts of de, nh, oh, me, MI, RI, MA, VA, MT, WV and all of NC. Large dark purple berries plants with a sweet near blueberry flavor, this new cultivar is an award winner for berry color, flavor and quality. Currants and gooseberries can be an alternate host to white pine blister rust.
3. Japanese Maples and Evergreens #ad
Fragrant Foot Long Flowers, ATTRACTS Hummingbirds, 2, Blue Moon Wisteria Vine, Year Live Plant #adJapanese Maples and Evergreens #ad
- 2 -year plant reaches 25 feet at maturity - shipped in a small pot with soil - current plant height will be betweeN 4 INCHES AND 24 INCHES TALL.
4. Outsidepride #ad
1000 Seeds, Outsidepride Cape Gooseberry Physalis Peruviana Goldenberry Plant #adOutsidepride #ad
- Also known as peruvian ground cherry and Goldenberry, this plant grows up to 24 inches in height and has yellow/golden to purple berries from spring to mid summer. Cape gooseberry physalis peruviana grows as a perennial in USDA Zones: 8 - 11 and thrives in full sun to partial shade.
Our seeds are always Non-GMO and packaged for the current year. This perennial plants berries are edible and often used in pies, jellies, cakes, jams and as a raisin substitute. Sow these heirloom seeds at 3 seeds per plant in well-drained soil and keep moist until germination occurs in 10 - 20 days.
5. Hirt's Gardens #ad
4" Pot, Dwarf Everbearing Mulberry Plant, Sweet Fruit, Morus nigra #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- Hardy in zones 7-9 or patio. Abundant producer of sweet medium-sized fruit. It can be trimmed to any height. The fruit is sweet and edible and greatly relished by humans, birds and various animals, and they can be substituted for blackberries in recipes.
The starter plant you will receive is growing in a 4" pot.
|Brand||Hirt's Gardens #ad|