As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Link Handles #ad
36" Length, Contractor Grade, Wax Finish, Link Handles 64766 Straight Double Bit Splitting Maul Handle #adLink Handles #ad
- Wax finish. Straight double bit splitting maul handle, Eye 2-1/8" X 7/8". Contractor grade. Length is 36". Better-quality American hickory.
|Brand||Link Handles #ad|
|Manufacturer||Seymour Midwest #ad|
2. Truper #ad
Truper Maul Replacement Handle #adTruper #ad
- Color : Natural. Handle material : American Hickory. American hickory. Overall length : 36". Handle length : 36".
3. True Temper #ad
True Temper 2002900 Replacement Straight Axe/Maul Handle, 36-Inch #adTrue Temper #ad
- Hickory handle is shock absorbent and durable. 36-inch replacement handle. Fits 6 to 8-Pound heads. Handle comes with wedge kit for securing head to handle.
|Brand||True Temper #ad|
|Manufacturer||Ames True Temper #ad|
4. Fiskars #ad
Fiskars IsoCore Maul, 36-Inch 751110-1003 #adFiskars #ad
- Optimized blade geometry offers better penetration and blasts tough logs apart. Full lifetime. Inseparable riveted head will not slide down or snap off, even when swinging with maximum force.
Ideal for splitting wood splitting face or driving wedges and stakes driving face. Softgrip handle features a sculpted profile to fit the natural shape of your hand.
Patented isocore shock control system absorbs strike shock and vibration to reduce the punishment your body takes, transferring 2X less shock and vibration than wood handles. Forged, heat-treated steel is finished with a rust-resistant coating.
5. Inertia Gear #ad
No More Axes! Safest Way to Cut Firewood, Inertia Wood Splitter, No Sharp Edges, Cast Iron Manual Log Splitter #adInertia Gear #ad
- We'll be happy to Send You a Refund. Portable: weighs only 10 lb's. The metal rail Holds the Wood in Place. No questions Asked.
Our firewood splitter has no sharp Edges, So You Can Chop Kindlings and Firewood in Complete Safety. Then hit down on the Wood With a Hammer. Take it to the bonfire, camping trip, or just use it in your backyard! No Need to Bring an Axe! Even a Child Can Use It! Satisfaction guarantee: if you're in anyway not 100% SATISFIED.
Safely split firewood: thousands injure themselves each year, by Using Axe to Split Wood Logs. Use it with one hand: simply place the log in our splitter / Cracker.