As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Eunivus #ad
1 Cactus Purple Prickly Pear #adEunivus #ad
- They produce large yellow flowers in season and have hundreds of tiny thorns. They are nearly indestructible, you can even just lay them on the dirt & they will eventually sprout roots out of the sides & grow a new plant.
1 purple, prickly pear Cactus Pad Live Plant Fresh Plant. They measure about 5 - 6" long and may vary slightly in color from the picture but will be basicly just like what you see. They turn purple in the cold winter & turn more blueish in the hot summer time.
We have lots of them available and they are all very healthy - "see last picture for planting reference only". You can easily plant them in any dirt about 2" deep, water them once a week & they will root themselves. This prickly pear cactus pad is in excellent hearty condition these cactus pedals hold up very well in the heat or cold & don't need much water once rooted.
2. California Seed Company #ad
Nopal Verde Also Know as Paddle Cactus Live Bareroot Plant, Prickly Pear Cactus #adCalifornia Seed Company #ad
- 1-bareroot sprouting Paddle of a Prickly Pear Cactus. Hardy drought tolerant plant that Can Withstand Hot Temperatures & Enjoys Full Sun. Cultivated for their prickly Pear Fruits & Their Very Nutritious & Delicious Paddles.
All natural prickly pear Cactus Paddles Grown with No Pesticides or Chemical Fertilizers. Makes a great gift for a Gardner or a Gourmet! .
3. Texie's Cactus Ranch #ad
Nopal Verde Opuntia, 5" Spineless Thornless Prickly Pears, Buy 1 get 1 FREE, Live Plant Cuttings #adTexie's Cactus Ranch #ad
- Freshly harvested from Florida. 2 unrooted paddles, ready to eat or feed cuttings without spines. Organic and delicious.
4. SmartMe #ad
2 pad, Succulent Plant, Eastern Prickly Pear Cactus Plant, Live Plant, Hardy Zone 5,,, 2 Healthy CUTTINGS 5"+ #adSmartMe #ad
- This cactus is native of eastern North America from Ontario to Florida west to Montana and New Mexico. You'll receive two freshly cut pads 5 in + eastern prickly pear cactus opuntia humifusa cold hardy fresh cuTTINGS.
It is listed as a species of special Concern in Connecticut, Vulnerable in New York, Endangered in Massachusetts, and Rare in Pennsylvania.
5. Generic #ad
One Live Freshly Cut Pad, Spineless Prickly Pear Cactus "Cacanapa Ellisiana" Winter Hardy / USDA Zone 6 #adGeneric #ad
- Fast shipping & live arrival guarantee. Produces beautiful yellow flower & edible pears. Freshly cut shipping day. Images cannot be attached in the Amazon app; please send the images in reply to our first email.
Doa claims must be placed immediately after arrival with pictures. Very winter hardy: zones 6 to 10 Click on our store name under Add to Cart and then Ask a Question.