As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Isla's Garden Seeds #ad
Tatume Squash, 30 Heirloom Seeds Per Packet, Isla's Garden Seeds, Non GMO Seeds #adIsla's Garden Seeds #ad
- To direct sow, 3-4' apart and thin to 8-10' apart. If you do not have this growing in your garden, start now! Useful & always producing fruits! Germination in 5-10 days indoors / transplant outdoors 130 Frost free days to mature and yield results. Plant them 1/2" deep, 8-10' apart.
Seeds are great for Planting in Garden or for storing in a seed safe for emergency. One of your best additions to your garden! this is the only variety of squash that can be used as both a winter or a summer squash! Harvest young at 45 days, when the oval green fruits can be used as zucchini.
Plant the seedlings in very rich soil 8-10' apart in rows 10-12' apart. For more of isla's garden seed products, enter isla's garden seeds into your search bar on Amazon! Please submit a 5 star review to help the continued success of our Garden Seed Company! Please post pictures of your plants and review us! These are high quality seeds, be sure to fully research proper germination instructions for optimal germination rates.
A hardy native of Mexico. Usda zones: 3, 12; latin name: cucurbita pepo type: open Pollinated, 6, 11, 5, 9, 4, 10, 8, 7, heirloom, Warm Season. Or let them mature on the vine until the rind hardens and turns a golden yellow, and bake as winter squash. Another option is to plant the seedlings in hills of two, plant the seeds when the soil temperature reaches at least 70 degrees F.
2. Unknown #ad
Tatume Squash Seeds 25 Seed Package #adUnknown #ad
- Highest quality fruit, Vegetable, Herb and Flower Seeds. Free shipping On All Orders. Sold and shipped from the United States. No hassle Guarantee.
3. Oriza_Sativa #ad
Tatume Summer Squash Seeds, Calabacita, 1/4 LB, Non-GMO, 1/4 Lb, Mexican Squash, MichaelBazak_Store USA Vegetables Flower Variety Bulk Seeds 10 Seeds #adOriza_Sativa #ad
- Heat tolerant. Fresh & high Quality Seeds. High germination Seeds. Germination: 90%. Once the squash has matured to large and green, Tatume can be used as a winter squash when it fully matures and turns yellow. Vigorous vining plants will produce rounded squash with faint stripes.
Finally, except with a sweeter and richer zucchini flavor. When picked small is can be used as regular zucchini, it can be diced and used in many soups and stews. Tatume is very versatile and can be harvested at multiple stages. Germination in 5-10 days, maturity in 45-60 days.
4. Unknown #ad
Tatume Squash Seeds 25 Seeds #adUnknown #ad
- Great seeds for home Gardens and Greenhouses. Sow no more than 1/2 inch deep in starting soil indoors 4 weeks before last frost.
5. Unknown #ad
Tatume Squash Seeds 40 Seeds #adUnknown #ad
- Direct sowing is recommended or you can start growing indoors 4 weeks before last frost in individual Seed trays or pots. Keep the soil moist at 70 degrees F. Sow seeds ½ inches deep in seed-starting formula. Seeds are perfect for Planting in Gardens and Greenhouses.