As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. David's Garden Seeds #ad
Heirloom Seeds, David's Garden Seeds Cabbage Dutch Early Round 2358 Green 50 Non-GMO #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- A southern favorite. Does well in warmer climates. Harvest in about 75 days. Germination rate about 80% or better. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States.
2. The Rike #ad
60 Seeds White Cabbage Seeds Early Flat Dutch Cabbage Vegetable Seeds #adThe Rike #ad
- Maturity in daysMedium 75-80 days. Sow cabbage seeds in seedling pots in a greenhouse and transplant the seedlings to the vegetable garden in May/June in well worked and lightly. This has sometimes an unpalatable taste and is very tough to eat. This means that cabbage is also classed as a cruciferous vegetable.
For my old fashioned Cole Slaw I designed this recipe to use white cabbage. A leafy green, red, or white biennial plant grown as an annual vegetable crop for its dense-leaved heads. Look up your hardiness zone! cabbage is a leafy green, purple, or white vegetable grown for its dense-leaved heads.
When preparing cabbages to eat raw, steamed or braised, you usually cut away the white part of the stem. The first round-headed cabbages appeared in 14th-century England, and they became more and more popular as cuisine throughout Europe.
White cabbage is available year-round, but its peak is during the late fall and early winter. In addition to its usual purpose as an edible vegetable, cabbage has been used historically in herbalism. White cabbage is a cole crop. The head of a cabbage is round and forms on a short thick stem while the leaves are thick and alternating with wavy or lobed edges. White cabbage there are numerous types of cabbages available in the market. Because cabbage is in the brassica genus of plants, broccoli, this vegetable is related to cauliflower, and Brussels sprouts.
3. Sustainable Seed Company #ad
Farm & Vegetable Gardening & Micro Greens Seeds, Open Pollinated, Non-GMO, Early Round Dutch Cabbage Seeds, 1 g ~300 Seeds, Heirloom #adSustainable Seed Company #ad
- 75 days to full maturity - biennial Crop - Grown as an Annual in the U. S. A. Superior germination rates - Non-GMO - Heirloom - Open Pollinated.
Farm & garden Vegetable & Microgreens Seeds. Sustainable seed company - family Owned & Operated - Premium Quality - Ethical & Sustainable Seeds. Early round dutch cabbage seeds - 1 g ~300 Seeds - Brassica oleracea.
4. BasqueStore #ad
Fresh Seeds, Cabbage Early Flat Dutch 5,000 Seeds, Somarac #adBasqueStore #ad
- Not ship to : mexico, Canada and US protectorates. 5, 000 seeds. This item is seeds. Cabbage Early Flat Dutch. Ship from United States.
5. Seed Kingdom #ad
Cabbage Late Flat Dutch Great Heirloom Vegetable Seeds by Seed Kingdom 2,000 Seeds #adSeed Kingdom #ad
- Brassica oleracea. Just right for cabbage rolls. Days until Harvest: 110 Sizable 8-10 inch heads. Heirloom vegetable.
6. Everwilde Farms #ad
Everwilde Farms, Gold Vault Jumbo Seed Packet, 500 Early Round Dutch Cabbage Seeds #adEverwilde Farms #ad
- Detailed planting instructions on Back – Online Info also available via QR Code. Bulk seed is excellent for immediate Planting or for Long Term Storage as an Emergency Seed Vault.
Exclusive gold vault packaging – provides 3X Longer Storage than Paper or Plastic with Triple Layer Mylar Gold Foil. First quality non-gmo cabbage seeds – Current Lab Test Data Shown on Packet. Resealable/reusable zipper Bag – Perfect for Storing Excess Seeds.